Sweet bloom

what goes around comes back around

 

“Yo!” that guy who was standing opposite the road facing you smiled and waved at you.

 

You waved back and he was looking left, then right, then left again before crossing the road to meet you. When he reached your side, you asked him with a puzzled look, “ H-hey, what are you doing here?”                                                                   

 

“What do you think? I am jogging and happened to pass by your house while running up the small hill. I thought I might be lucky enough to see you here and I indeed was.” He replied cheekily.

 

Your mouth shaped into an O as you nodded in thought.

 

“L-sshi! Then how about we jog together? I tried to convince Daehyun oppa to come with me but he was just lazy.” You said.

 

“As expected of him. Haha, how about I race you to the top of the hill in front and if I win, you have to call me Myungsoo oppa instead of L.” L challenged with a smirk on his face.

 

"Then what if I win?" you asked.

 

"Hmm, I will do anything that you wishes, my lady." L pretended he was a butler and bowed at you. 

 

“You are on! Ready, set, GO!” you ran after you shouted go yourself. L was taken aback by your cuteness then he started chasing after you while shouting, “Hey, you cheater! I am gonna win anyway.” Just as what he said was true, he ran his fastest and was beginning to overtake you. You knew it but being very competitive, you didn’t slow down at all. However, since L’s legs were obviously longer than yours, it took him no time to overtake you and already ahead of you. You tried to chase after him but your stamina is losing already. Giving up is not found in your dictionary so you just continued running. L turned back and ran backwards, facing you. He had this arrogant smug on his face right now that you wished you could give him a tight slap(but of course, you couldn’t bear to do so.) He turned back to the front and dashed to the imaginary finish line. You were about to increase your speed when you heard a loud crack. You instantly felt pain on your ankle and you bent down due to the sting. “O-ouch.” You squealed. Your hands went to support your ankle. You tried to stand but you fell down again. “Darn. I must have sprained my ankle. This isn’t good.” You pouted. You looked at L who was still running like a lunatic and he was too far to hear your shouts. So you kept quiet and waited for him to realize you are gone. Not long, L seemed to sense that you were a little too silent back there. He also had reached the top of the hill already but he had this bad, heavy feeling in his heart that you were in trouble. Without any second thoughts, he dashed down the hill. 

'Please don't get hurt. Please don't get hurt!' he thought out loud.

There, he saw you sitting down on the pavement. He frowned and slow jogged to you. When he was near, he noticed you were injured as you were supporting your ankle and your expression doesn’t look too good.

 

“WHAT HAPPEN HERE?” L shouted in worry.

 

“Can’t you see? I sprained my ankle. I can’t walk now.” You whispered with a pout.

 

“H-how? Arrgh, this is all my fault. I will send you to the clinic right away!” L replied. He tried to help you up and supported you with your arm over his shoulder. You guys began walking down the hill. However, with every step you took, your ankle hurts badly.But being a stubborn girl you are, you didn’t want to trouble L any further so you held the pain in. At this moment, you couldn’t hold the pain in any further, you fell but lucky L has great reflexes. He supported you before you could worsen the injury any further. L let go off his grip around your waist and walked in front of you. He bent down at knee level and said, “Climb on.“  You instantly blushed a little at his response and shook your head violently.

 

“YAH! PPALI! If not, I will carry you bridal style!” L negotiated. You hesitated a little at first but eventually did what he told you. You hopped onto his back and he caught your legs as he stood up slowly. You tried to hide your blushing face behind his shirt. The route to the clinic was silence but it wasn’t awkward, it was more comfortable. You didn’t feel pain anymore, you just felt rather sleepy as you unknowingly entered your dreamland. L felt that your hands around his neck were loosening. That’s when he knew you were asleep. He can’t help but smile.

Unfortunately, someone saw that scene. He just clenched his fists tight and looked at the two of you while L just kept walking down the pavement, disappearing from his sight. 

 


 

School's starting tomorrow! Darn, I won't be updating that often now :( 

So here's a longg post for you guys as a treat ;) 

I hope I didn't bore you :/