the day we first met was enchanted.

what goes around comes back around

Seomin's POV

" HEY! WAKEY WAKEY WAKEY, MY PRINCESS ! " i cringed from the sunlight shining on my face as the curtain was drawn open.

'What the..' i was cut by my annoying brother seulong.

"Hey! A girl shouldn't be so rude to her own oppa!" Seulong spoke.

"YAH! WHY ARE YOU IN MY ROOM?!"

" See, again? You shouldn't shout. You should be, ' oh oppa! Good morning ~ ' " oppa tried to fake a cute voice.

" Yuck ~ "

" Anyway, you are going to be late if you are still lying on the bed! " oppa warned.

"What time is it? OHMYGAWD! OPPPAAAAAAAAA! WHY ARE YOU WAKING ME UP ONLY NOW????!!!!!! I AM SO GONNA BE LATE AGAIN!!!! "

"YAH! I woke you up 15 minutes ago and yet you didn't respond to me! You should be glad I came in to wake you up again, Young lady!"

"Mian.. Oppa >.< Saranghae ~ " I went to give my oppa a hug and rushed to the bathroom to wash up to prepare for school.

 

" You can slow down on your eating ~ I will be kind and send you to school before I go to work. " oppa said.

"ommmm jjinnchhha? gooomaaawuuooo !"

"JUST DONT CHOKE ON YOUR FOOD! I really wonder how are you going to find a boyfriend in the future." oppa screamed.

I just rolled my eyes and grabbed my bag to head to his car.

 

haaa, what can i say? Ever since my parents passed on due to a hit and run accident, Seulong oppa had been taking good care of me and changjo since the age of 18. He has been so hard on himself, taking up the role of our guardian, omma, appa, oppa and best friend etc. I must say, he did a better job than our dead parents. Yes, at times i really do missed my parents but the three of us would avoid the topic as much as possible. It indeed hurt alot. We took a long time to recover from the loss. Even when our relatives tried to help us as much as they could, we still felt very empty. But I am glad we overcome this ordeal together as a family. Now he is working as a model. He had ALOT of fangirls, i must say. I just hope no sasaeng fans would come and attack our family in the near future.

 

Today I had to finish up this sickening marketing project with my group of teammates when it was supposed to be a holiday! Man, when will the lecturers ever give us a break? And since it is supposed to be a holiday, I thought there won't be a lot of people at the library. But how wrong can i be? Most of the tables were taken up. I guess I was the lazy student who would only do my revision last minute when there is an exam. These people are insanely competitive! Lucky for us, we managed to find a table for the 6 of us near the library cafe.

" So how are we going to start this thing? " CNU asked.

" Hmm, how about we split the parts of research ? " Tasha voiced out.

" That's a great idea! That way we will be able to finish this project faster!" Hyorin replied.

" Well done, Tasha ! " Eunji held out her thumb up to support her idea.

" Let's get started then! " Jonghyun exclaimed.

 

After one hour of researching, we got hungry and the two boys went down to grab some Mac for the girls. Whereas I had cravings for some Ramen, so I went to the cafeteria to get it. Lucky for me, the queue wasn't that long so I managed to get my hands on the cup of Ramen ^^ Like a kid, i jogged back to the table even when my hands was holding the hot Ramen cup. 

"YAH, BE CAREFUL! YOU MIGHT SCALD YOUR FINGERS IF YOU KEEP BOUNCING AROUND LIKE A BUNNY!" Hyorin spoke.

"HEHE, I WON'T !" I assured her.

 In a few secs, I ate finished my Ramen while they were still waiting for the boys to come back with their food. So I decided to continue with my research on Eunji's laptop. I think I stared at the laptop for a good 30 minutes and I was going to go crazy since marketing is such a boring topic and the lecturer is mad enough to create a project about it. I was so near to pulling out my hair. My eyes were so dry from the staring. I decided to take a break by letting my eyes scanned around the surrounding. People were so busy mugging for god knows what exam and some were doing projects like us.

Just then I noticed a guy strolling into the cafe. He was wearing white top and light blue jeans with a yellow straped bag. He seemed to be looking around for a seat too but to no avail. As he was scanning for seats, his eyes and mine met. For a second, I felt like my world stopped. I wonder if he had a spell or what to have me so captivated by it. I really want to know his name. What did he do to me? To cause me feel like this.


I hope you like this chapter. Sorry if it sounds crappy.