Boyfriend

Not Two but Three

FYI, i searched the internet and Jenski means something like coming home, lol.

Texts like this are in English while Texts like this are in Korean.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

"What?! How could you not tell us, Jenski, we are your parents!" Mrs Renee, a Korean-American and Jenski, or Jangmin's, adopted mother, almost yelled.

"Adopted. Do not forget. Anyway, I'll be leaving in two days. Yumin noona will be at the airport so don't worry. I'll call when i reach the dormitary," with that, Jangmin left for his room. Sure, he was content here with an easy life with little flaws but he realised he wasn't happy. Well, he'd never been happy once ever since his mother died in a car crash when he was 11.

There was something about his mother's last words that troubled him.

"Youngmin.. Kwa-ng-min...  Ja-ng....." she was supposed to call his name, just his as she'd never fallen in love with any other men other than him and he was her only child. He figured he needed to find the people named Youngmin and Kwangmin and was sure that they were in Korea, it didn't matter if they weren't because he have vast connections and could find them as long as they were on Earth.

Just as Jangmin went into his room, Mrs Renee turned to Mr Renee.

"We must make him stop. He'll find Youngmin and Kwangmin there. I've done a lot of research on them. They're studying at that school! What if he leaves us for them? It's not worth it. We've taken good care of him. we deserve to have him until our lifes ends," Mrs Renee ststed, being the selffish person she was. 

"Let him do that. It's better if he finds a real relative," Mr Renee shook his head in denial. Mrs Renee stared, dumbfounded before deciding to just make Jangmin stay away from the 'twins'

 

2 Days Later...

"I'll be going," Jangmin said, hugging each of his adopted parents before going in...

"Jangmin(장민)," a big signboard read and Jangmin quickly made his way over to it. But alas, the affect of staying overseas for so long. The words were actually Jungmin(정민).

There were a hoard of fangirls and Jangmin could not see past them so he decided to ask one of them the situation instead. As soon as he tapped one of them, she started screaming, "Kwangmin!". The rest of the fangirls were confused. Neither of the Boyfriend memebers had yet to come and the only place they could come from was gaurded securely by them but here was one of the twins, looking completely confused and utterly dumbfounded. Soon, fans started to leave their post to crowd around Jangmin who was supposedly Kwangmin to them.

"Ladies, calm downI wanted to ask if you've seen a signboard saying 'Jangmin'," Jangmin explained, flustered by the sudden crowd. The crowd became silent before one of them pointed to the left where indeed, there was a signboard saying 'Jangmin' both in english and korean.

"But oppa, who's Jangmin?" the fan asked, tilting her head to the side as a sign of confusion.

"Me," Jangmin smiled before walking away with much difficulty.

Yumin, his cousin who was the only relative he was able to play with without his mother's glare, was indeed waiting for him.

"Our Jangminnie grew sooo much!" she exclaimed when she saw him, fussing over every single detail. Luckily for Jangmin, the fans kept away although they still stared on but Yumin saw none of that.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

When Jangmin made his way out of the airport, the fans had already left. Jangmin shook it off as he made his way to the dormitory with Yumin driving and blabbing on and on about things in Korea and although Jangmin looked focused, he was listening to none of it.

He finally arrived at the dorm. They went in by the back gate and Yumin didn't give any explaination for that. Jangmin called his foster parents to tell them he was okay before starting to unpack. His dormmates were still in school so he didn't see them. But considering the dorm had 3 empty rooms and mostly its 2 people to one room, he assumed he will be living with 6 or 7 other people, depending on if he had a roommate or not.


"Arghh! I hate that teacher!! I know I'm good looking but he shouldn't STARE!" a very familiar voice startled him just when he was falling asleep after unpacking. He was 70%(considering they lived far away from each other) sure that it was his voice. He didn't remember sleep talking ever in his life nor did he have any teachers staring at him neither.


"Calm down, Youngmin-Hyung. He couldn't stare at Kwangmin, that's why," another familiar voice joined in... This voice... This girly, cute voice...No Minwoo? Minwoo was Jangmin's childhood friend. They had lived in the same neighbourhood and had gone to the same kindergarten until they were six. Minwoo had been constantly teased for looking so cute and girly and Jangmin had been his only friend then.


"Minwoo-ah, Youngmin-ah, Donghyun-Hyung told me we'll be having a new dormmate although he'll take room 3 by himself," the same voice as the first joined in but Jangmin somehow knew that it was a different person. There was no response heard but just as Jangmin was straining his ears to hear some, the door swung open and he was sure he'd yelped and covered himself with a blanket as he always did when shocked.


Kwangmin started poking him while Youngmin sang,"Show yourself, little rabbit~" in an intimidating tone that scared Jangmin very much. Luckily, Minwoo was also there. "Yah, Twins! Don't scare him," he half yelled, pulling Kwangmin away.


"Sorry for that. Were you scared. Well, we'll be living together so why not introduce yourselves."-Minwoo tried but no one said anything.


"Aish, fine I'll introduce! This two are the twins, Jo Youngmin and Kwangmin. Who are you? And erm.. It'd be nice if you show your face?"


"I don't want. I'm Jenski Renee or Choi Jangmin," Jangmin said, still under the blanket," Minwoo, how have you been doing? I'm sorry I left you."


"Omo! Jangmin?! Wowwww!" Minwoo practically jumped onto Jangmin," Where have you been, you poor child!"


"Canada. I was adopted within a month. Those twins.. They look like me. I think they're my brothers.. You know, the ones I told you about?" Jangmin explained after the twins finally left and he came out of the blanket.


"Haha, I think so too. When I first saw them years ago, I thought one of them was you and was waiting for you to recognise me but in the end, neither of them were. I never mentioned you to them but Kwangmin's a little weird. He asked me several times about a fifth 'Min'. Ah, our dorm has YoungMIN, KwangMIN, JungMIN and MINwoo. Plus the two eldest called Hyunseung and Donghyun. I guess you were scared, the twins can be veryy creepy sometimes. But I guess its my turn to protect you. "


"Oh yeah, where did the jerks go? Did they still bother you after I went away?"


"Ani, I told them that you're always with me and if they tried something, you'll immediately come to punish them! Those idiots completely believed me!" The two childhood friends had a good laugh before a knock on the door was heard.

"Let's go explore. You won't be able to aviod the twins here," that was Donghyun, the eldest of them here. He was eavesdropping... again.

"Ahh! Don't scare us like that. Tch, but he's right, Jangminnie. Maybe you should collect your thoughts first before faceing them? They're quite chaotic," and Jangmin agreed.