Our little 'House'

Not Two but Three

"Minnie! Jangminnie! Wait for me!!" Minwoo called after the slightly older boywho was running ahead of him. Jangmin stopped and waiting upon hearing Minwoo's call before taking his hand and leading him to the little 'House' that he had made under the slides at the playground.

"Wow, Minnie, you're so pro!" Minwoo exclaimed, examining the small space with bright eyes which were filled with wonder.

"Haha, that's because Minwoo was a good boy. Here, we can leave letters for each other and if those guys ever bother you again, you can always come here. I'll be here if not at school or with Mommy," Jangmin said with a proud smile as he patted Minwoo's head lightly.

"Gomawo. You're my BEST best, VERY BEST friend!!" Minwoo practically jumped onto Jangmin.

The two six-year olds spent the rest of the time lying down on the rug that covered the sand that filled the rest of the playground. They talked on and on but soon, both fell asleep...

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

"NO MINWOO!" a very familiar screech woke him up. There, his sister stood, glaring at him. Huh? Where was Jangmin? Jangmin was all Minwoo could think of. He didn't even mind the pain that came when his sister dragged him away. When at home, his sister bathed him thoroughly before he settled on the couch, waiting for dinner to be served. Getting bored of sitting around and just thinking about Jangmin, Minwoo switched on the TV.

There was a car that had hit the pavement. A lady was lying in a pool of blood infront of it and a little boy was crouched down beside her.

"No Minwoo, close that and get your here! Dinner's ready!" his sister's yell bought him back to reality as he made his way to the kitchen after closing the TV.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

The next day, Minwoo didn't see Jangmin at school. He went to the little 'house'  straight away but saw nothing left. Just as he was leaving with a heavy heart, It was a yellow note. Yellow was Jangmin's favourite colour.

"Sorry, Minwoo. I have to leave because my Mommy has left. ;(" was all it said. Folding the note and putting it deep inside his pocket, he rushed home and once home, made a beeline for his room. That day, Minwoo cried. Not because of the jerks that bullied him. Because of Jangmin who was unable to be by his side any longer.