Introducing Romeo

Romeo & Juliet : Our Love Story

Chapter 1 : Introducing Romeo 

 

The morning sunlight brighten the pretty pink room giving it some cheerfulness and warm. The owner, a young sleepy teenage girl was sleeping peacefully on her bed with a smile on her face. Slowly, she opens her eyes and yawns while stretching her long arms in the air. Once her vision became clear, still keeping her smile she turned to her right side to gaze lovingly at her lover ......

 

'' Romeo ? ''

 

But ... the only problem is that he wasn't sleeping next to her as she hoped for. '' Where did he go ? '' She pouted and got up from her bed and grabbed her shirt that was laying down on the floor. Her shirt was long enough that it hid her bottom area well. She looked around her room and noticed only her clothes were scattered around. She lifted an eyebrow suspiciously and called out his name again. '' Romeo ? ''

 

No answer. She scratched her head and thought of a possibility. '' Oh ! Maybe his taking a shower ! '' She smirked while thinking about last night's y and wild make out session. Just thinking about Romeo's y chocolate abs and huge made her wet. She knocked on her washroom door a couple of times and repeated his name. '' Romeo ~ Open the door, baby ! Romeo ! ''

 

Still no answer. She became fed up and knocked on the door louder and almost shouting. '' Romeo nah ! Open this freaking door ! Aishhh ~ ! '' To her surprise, the door wasn't locked so she quickly pushed it and barged in ... What the hell ? Are you kidding me ? He wasn't in the washroom either !! '' Aish ! ''

 

She ruffled her hair while mumbling to herself and turned around facing the mirror. She frowned her eyebrows and tilted her head to the right and then to the left. '' Huh ? What th-- '' She noticed a sticky paper glued on her forehead ! She removed the paper and felt pissed with Romeo's silly games. '' Why haven't I felt it on my forehead ? Weird ... '' She shook her head and started reading out loud Romeo's beautiful hand written letter.

 

 

 

 Mornin' y !

By the time you wake up and read this message

You'll be probably asking ''Where the hell am I ?''

Well ... I left duh !

Yeah, I'm gone and not coming back

Last night, unfortunately for you, was our last session

I just wanna say you were a great toy for the past 2 weeks and well ...

I'm tired. Why else would I dump you ?

So just like the other s I banged, here are the simple rules I want you to follow :

1- Don't call me

2- Don't come looking for me

3- Don't speak to me

4- Don't stalk me

5- Just don't contact me of any sort

So yeah that's it !

Have a good life !

I'll be searching for new meat to satify me.

 

PS : Girl, here's a tip. Don't give your ity to a guy on your 5th date ! Cause you'll regret it ... like now.

- Romeo

 

 

The girl was shaking baddly and her tears were falling down like the Niagara Falls. She was spechless by the cruel message of her so called lover. She thought that he actually loved her ? Cared for her ? She knew about him being a playboy in the past. But ... she thought that he changed for her ! She thought that she was special ! She felt so damn stupid to fall for his charm. All this time, he only wanted was her ing ! Well ... she fell right into his trap and became a used toy just like the thousands of girls he played with. She felt her heart breaking into tiny pieces. She fell on the floor and the room was filled with the loud snobbing.

 

'' Ahhhh~ W-W-Waaaeee ~ ??? Ahhhhhh ~ R-R-Romeeeeoooooo ~ !!! W-W-waeeee ??? ''

 

---

 

Riding the streets of Seoul in his brand new sports car given to him from his appa, all eyes were on him. He was riding at 100 km/h with the music blasting from the speakers. He loved the feeling of the wind blowing his beautiful silky strawberry blonde hair. He loved the speed and taking control cause no one can stop him. Then, he heared a loud   beeping coming from behind him. He quickly looked at the rear-view mirror and saw a cherry red sports car driving behind at fast speed. There was 4 guys in the car. The driver continued beeping while smiling widely.

 

'' Wanna race, huh ? '' He smirked and stomped his foot on the gas pedal, giving more power and accelerated. '' Then try to catch me er ! ''

 

The red car accelerated it's speed and followed behind. After a couple of minutes, the red car finally catched up to the silver one. The two drivers gave eachother a playful smirk and continued their race. After a really crazy and speedy race on the highway and the busy streets, their destination was nearing. There were people on the parking lot and they saw 2 cars from the distance nearing towards them in high speed. They quickly ran away towards the building while screaming in panic. When the drivers finally arrived and no one was in their way, both drivers swiftly parked their cars diagonally on the parking lot.

 

The 4 guys got out the red car and walked towards the strawberry blonde driver from the silver car. He got out from his car as well and walked towards the guys with a huge smirk on his face. They stopped half way and stared at eachother for a couple of seconds silently. Then, the driver from the red car started laughing and removed his sunglasses with a huge smirk on his face '' Dang, Romeo ! That was freaking epic ! ''

 

Romeo smirked and took off his sunglasses as well. '' Minho you bastard, how dare you race me ? And you guys '' He pointed towards his other friends who were laughing. '' I saw you bastards giving me those ugly facial expressions. Pfff ! If you really thought that was gonna work ! ''

 

The boys started laughing and gave eachother their secret handshakes. The employees who ran for their lifes watched the 5 handsome boys acting childish on the parking lot. The females were blushing and fangirling seeing young master Lee with his friends. While the males rolled their eyes and tried acting normal after the almost scary race. The boys walked towards the huge and modern building of Romeo's appa while laughing and the employees bowed down while they passed by.

 

As they walked in the building, every staff member bowed down and greeted Romeo and his friends. Romeo didn't care, he was use to the special royal treatment ever since he was born. He completedly ignored the bowing employees and staff members and just walked towards the elevator. The boys walked out of the elevator when they reached the last floor of the building. The highest floor where Mr. Lee's office was.

 

Mr. Lee Jang Woo, Romeo's appa is the CEO of Lee Corporation. He owns thousands of 5 stars hotels across Asia and around Europe and North America. He is one of the most powerful, influencing, intimidating and wealthiest men of the planet ! Working for the Lee Corporation can be both a living daydream and living nightmare. Why ? Well working under the most famous business management of the planet is an honor ! You have a good reputation and a generous paycheck. But ... one mistake and by the snap of the boss fingers you can get immediately fired !

 

Romeo swiftly opened the huge doors of his appa's office and barged in with his friends. His appa was having an important meeting with many business men from across the country, their conversation was going smoothly until the boys showed up and caused a commotion.

 

'' Yo appa ! '' He smiled cheerfully at his dad and looked at the business men. '' Hey ! What's up fellas ? ''

 

'' YAH ! LEE TAEMIN ! '' His dad got up from his seat and yelled in frustration. '' Do you know what time it is ? You are 1 hour late ! The meeting already started long ago ! Where the hell were you ? I called you s-- ''

 

'' Yo appa chill ! I'm sorry, I was busy. You know me, I got business of my own.'' He smirked while fixing his black leather jacket. '' But hey ! I'm here now ! So let's continue ! '' He sat down close to his dad and his friends took a sit as well on the huge brown couch.

 

'' Taemin ... this is the nth time you come late ! And why does your friends have to join us ? This isn't some chilling spot ! This is a meeting ! A very important business meeting that you have to take very seriously ! ''

 

The young boy sighed. '' Appa ... I told you ... I have business to deal with outside of your corporation. I am a very busy person. My friends and I always stick together so of course they got to come and accompany me. We are SHINee ! Nobody can break us apart ! ''

 

He saw his dad's face getting pissed and the business men sitting around the table felt uncomfortable of the scene they were witnessing. The whole time they stayed quiet. No one dared to cut them off. But they did wanted to leave because once Mr.Lee gets mad .... oh you better run for it !

 

'' Taemin ! Stop it ! '' His dad cut him off and shouted. '' Everyone get out of my office, now ! '' He pointed towards the doors and immediately everyone got up, gather their things and left the office. Mr.Lee turned his gaze towards the 4 teenages boys still sitting on the couch. '' I said ... EVERYONE ! ''

 

SHINee quickly got up and bowed down to Mr.Lee and quickly waved bye to their friend and left the office leaving the father and son alone. Mr.Lee faceplamed himself and took a deep breath. Taemin knew he was gonna get another long and boring lecture. Once his dad calmed down, he sat back down on his chair and looked at his son.

 

'' Taemin. You are my youngest son and you are growing into a young man. One day, this, all of this will belong to you ! '' He continued on. '' I want you to be more responsible and mature like your hyung. I only trust you two, my only sons to take over control the business once I'm no longer here. I'm trying my best to teach you everything you should know, right now. Do you understand ? This isn't a game, son. This is your future ! ''

 

Taemin nodded his head with a serious expression. Yes, he did understand that one day is gonna be him in charge of the Lee Corporation with his older brother. His dad prepared everything for them and taught them everything about the business world. It wasn't easy but he loved the challenge. He had the talent for this difficult job. It runs in his blood.

 

'' Jeongmal mianhaeyo, appa. I-I'll try my best, I swear ! I don't want to let you down.''

 

His dad's expression changed into a lovingly father smile. '' Taemin, I believe in you. I know that you are gonna be an amazing business man. I understand you are still young and are living your life. Don't forget I was young too, you know ? '' They both chuckled and he continued on. '' But ... you shouldn't forget your limits. You are a Lee ! And the least you could do is to come in time during meetings. Is it that hard ? ''

 

'' Appa, I can't promise you anything but I'll try ! ''

 

His dad rolled his eyes and ruffled his hair playfully. '' Yah, appa ! Not the hair ! '' Taemin removed his dad's hand and fixed his hair carefully. After talking for a few minutes, Mr.Lee went back to work and Taemin left the office and called up his friends.

 

---

 

'' A masquerade ball ? ''

 

'' Yeah is tonight ! Guys we gotta go ! Imagine all the beautiful girls there just waiting for SHINee to come and give them a good time ~ ! Jong Hyun said excitedly while wiggling his eyebrows.

 

'' Ohh ~ Crashing a private party ! Now, that's fun ! '' MinHo agreed.

 

'' Totally our style ! '' Key winked with a cheeky smile.

 

Taemin nodded his head with a dirty smirk on his face. Hmm ~ This masquerade ball is a great opportunity to search for new stupid, ignorant and easy going girls.

 

'' Okay so everyone in favor say I ! '' Onew got up from his seat and raised his hand in the air.

 

'' I !!! '' The boys shouted while raising their hands.

 

'' Oh, I can't wait to meet my next victim.'' Taemin smirked devilishly and drank his soda.

 

 


 

Voila ! The very first chapter of the story. Introducing our Romeo, Lee Taemin :D !!!

So dear readers what do you think ? How is the chapter ? Too long or short ?

Don't be shy to leave your comments, subscribe to this story or upvote. I would really appreciate it :)

PS : Don't forget to give Taemin some love <3 :p

image

tumblr_lk9l0pGETI1qgfslvo1_250.gif

tumblr_m2q7it8iZp1rtlx1uo1_500.gif