Day 2: The Hospital

The Spirts of Lee Taemin

Day 2: The Hospital

 

 

            It has been three hours and I still haven’t seen or heard about my brother. I am starting to think that it is something serious and the others don’t want me to know about, but they can’t hide everything from me. I finally gave up at looking at my phone waiting for a text or a call but nothing everyone left and I was left alone in THEIR dorm all by myself.

 

            I decide to take a shower and I hoped that I would receive a text or miss a call from one of the five guys I knew. After my shower I decided to fix my self something to eat, as I turned the stereo on I realized that it was SHINees new album. So I scratched the food idea and decided to dance instead. I was an amazing dancer, maybe even better than my older brother. I got lost in my movement and the music that I didn’t hear the door open. I felt someone grab my shoulder. I turned around to see who it was and I saw familiar face.

 

“Oppa, hi…. Uh… how is taemin oppa?” I said with a worried look on my face as he looked at me back with sadness  

 

 

Jonghyun’s POV

 

I was supposed to tell her that her brother was dying. She loved him to death and I fell like if she was to know she would break down. But I had a mission and I had to finish it.

 

“He…. He is…..” I stopped, looked at the floor and took a breath, but when I looked up I saw Eun Jo silently crying

 

I reached out for her and she collapsed in my arms. I picked her up and took her to my car. Put her in the front seat and drove back to the hospital.

 

Now Eun Jo had to decide to take taeminnie off of life support, and when….