Day 1: Before Death

The Spirts of Lee Taemin

 

 

     Day: Before death

This is my journal (Diary) of my life after I lost Taemin. I guess I should start with how taemin died.

 

Two Months Ago

Colour Key

Taemin – Red

Minho – Bright Green

Me – Lavender/ light purple

Key – Blue

-``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

 

I was visiting my brother one day and apparently it was a bad day because they had a practice right when I got there. “It’s okay, i’ll walk around or go shopping while your practicing” I loved shopping and the outdoors, but I also loved to dance. “Were going to be late!” Taemin was someone who loved to dance and when he missed a practice he would be…..”y” for the rest of the day. Being the dancing machine of SHINee, he was always trying to get the others to try and practice harder on their dance skills. As he walked out to the van to wait for the others, he decided to turn on his music, but as he walked to the van some car came and didn’t stop or try and drive with caution and hit Taemin…. The entire group heard a car screech and they went to see what happened when, Minho saw taemin lying on the road unconscious.

Get Key and Eun Jo in the dorm! “Jonghyun call an ambulance!” Me and Key were rusted into the dorm and all Key could do was panic “Oh My God, what happened? Please don’t tell me it was Taemin” after he said that I started to cry. I ran to Taemin’s room and grabbed the necklace I gave him for his birthday. “Key! Text Minho to give this to him” Key did as I said and as soon a Minho came in; he looked at key and me, took the necklace and walked out the door again.