Teasing, Competitiveness, and a Surprise

Spending White Day with Derpyeol

~9:00a.m.

"Wah, Noona we have 3 hours to spend here." Sehun says, "What do you want to do first?"

"Hmmm, well let's play one of your favorite games." I suggest.

Sehun thinks for a moment when his eyes light up as he comes up with something. "Follow me Noona!" he cheers.

He heads to the back of the arcade where we find a DDR machine. "This game?" I question.

"Yeah! I'm really good at this." he excitedly says.

He puts in some coins and the game comes to life. I've only played this game a handful of times, so I'm not exactly skilled at it. All of the arrows suddenly seem really confusing and I just start hopping on the whole board hoping to hit a few correct arrows.

"Yah, Noona! You look like a rabbit. Stop jumping all over the place." Sehun whines.

The game ends with Sehun getting 5 stars while I get a big "X" for doing so badly.

"Wow you really at this game Noona." Sehun giggles.

I pout at him and walk away from the machine. "It's my turn to pick a game."

"Okay, what do you want to play?" he asks.

My eyes spot the air hockey table and I smirk. "That one." I say as I point to it.

"Are you sure you want to go against me in this game Noona? I'm pretty good at it." Sehun says confidently.

"Shut up and play. We'll see who wins." I respond.

I put in the money the game begins. I start with the puck and quickly slam it into Sehun's goal. He looks at me bewildered while I just smirk at him. "This should be a fun game." I say.

The game ends with me destroying Sehun with a score of 15 to 0.

"Noona you are so merciless." Sehun pouts.

I shrug and suggest, "Maybe we should just play some less competitive games."

Sehun nods eagerly, and we continue to play for a few hours.

 

 

"Noonaaaaa!" Sehun whines.

"What is it Sehun?" I ask.

"I want to get bubble tea." he pouts.

"Well Chanyeol won't be back for another 30 minutes, so let's go get some."

"Really!?" he asks excitedly.

"Haha of course. Let's go." As I get up, Sehun is smiling happily anticipating the drink.

We walk out of the arcade and walk down the street looking for a place to buy it. We eventually find a cute stand that is selling it.

"Sehun, what flavor do you want?" I ask him.

"Chocolate!" he shouts while still smiling.

"One chocolate and one taro bubble tea, please." I say to the worker. We sit down at a table beside the stand and enjoy our drinks.

"So Sehun.... do you know what Chanyeol actually had to do today? I ask him.

"Of course I know Noona. He told me when he asked me to go to the arcade with you." he replies nonchalantly.

"So can you tell me what he is doing?" I ask hopefully. I was dying to know what he was up to.

"Of course Noona. Lean in close, so I can tell you."

I lean toward him, and he goes by my ear and says shouts, "Of course I can't tell you! Hyung would kill me, and it would ruin his plans!"

"Yah! You don't have to be so loud! I would still like to keep my hearing you know!" I huff as I poke my now ringing ear. He giggles at me and continues to sip his drink. What a brat. -___-

I suddenly hear my phone going off and see it is Chanyeol calling me. I answer the call quickly, "Yoboseyo."

"Jagiya, where are you two??" Chanyeol asks.

"Oh, mianhe! We went down the street for a moment, but I didn't see the time. We will be there in a minute." I hang up and stand gesturing Sehun to follow me.

We get back to the front of the arcade and see Chanyeol waiting for us. "You guys got bubble tea without me??" he pouts.

"You don't even like it that much anyway." Sehun says as he sticks his tongue out.

"Yah! You should be nicer to your hyung." Chanyeol responds.

"Oh you two cut it out!" I say, "Sehun, thank you for coming to play with me. I hope to see you soon."

"It was no problem. I had fun! Bye bye Noona." Sehun smiles at me and waves. He stops by Chanyeol, "Bye Hyung." Sehun sticks his tongue out and scurries away with his bubble tea.

"That little punk" Chanyeol mutters. I giggle at their childish actions.

Chanyeol notices my laughing and smiles affectionately. "Come on we need to have lunch or we may waste too much time for my other plans." Chanyeol says as he grabs my hand and guilds me down the street.

We pass an ahjooma selling phone charms. "Wah look at all the charms. These are so unique," I say as I look over the assortment.

"Jagiya, let's get matching ones!" Chanyeol suggests while grinning.

"Which ones do you like?"

He browses over the collection and points at a group of.... interesting charms. "These!" He says excitedly.

I look at the charms and laugh a little thinking only my boyfriend would ever want these charms.

"Haha alright then. They are pretty cute." I pick a white ferret with the red and white cloth, and Chanyeol picks a grey and white ferret holding a ball.

"Kamsahamnida Ahjooma." we bow to her and continue walking down the street.

Chanyeol suddenly stops walking in front of a ramyun shop. "Why did you stop walking?" I ask.

"Let's eat here! We need to have a quick lunch if we are going to get through everything I have planned today. I also know you are a picky eater and will be hard to please, but you like ramyun." He says as he pokes my forehead.

"Yah, I'm not that picky." I grumble. He just giggles at me and opens the door to the restaurant for me.

When our food is brought out Chanyeol hands me the bowl, and I notice a band-aid on his finger. "Oppa, what happened to your finger?"

Chanyeol widens his eyes and doesn't make eye contact. "Umm, I burned it earlier... when making breakfast." He is so obvious when he lies.

"Oh, well when we get home let me help you treat it, so you won't get a scar." After that, we started eating.

 

 

When we finished Chanyeol checked his watch. "Okay, we should be good with timing now." Chanyeol says as he pulls something out of his pocket, "Now don't think of this as weird, but I need you to wear this blindfold."

I look at him weirdly, "Why?"

"I want where we are going to be a surprise, so you need to wear it."

"But what if I walk into things!?"

"Well we will be on the bus most of the time, and I won't let you get hurt. I promise." Chanyeol says.

I blush at his last comment and agree to it. He smiles happily and assists me on putting it on. We carefully exit the ramyun shop and head to the bus stop. It was really awkward wearing the blindfold, and even if I can't see, I could feel the stares of other people.

We get on the bus and ride it for a while until Chanyeol grabs my arm and guilds me off the bus. I cautiously walk forward as he directs me because I have no idea where we are.

We finally stop, and I feel Chanyeol behind me lean towards my ear. "Okay you can take off the blindfold now," he whispers.

I take it off to see a large sign that says "Lotte World."

 

 

~~~~~~~~

Woo another chapter! I wanted to write earlier today, but I didn't have enough time in the morning to write before school. ;_; I don't think I will be able to finish the whole story today, but who cares if it is finished a day or so off from the actual White Day, right? .... haha anyway I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Let me know what you think. ^-^