The Start of a Long Day

Spending White Day with Derpyeol

~about 3:00a.m.

I wake up early this morning to hear noises in my home. I look out the window, and it is still dark outside! Could someone be in my apartment in the middle of the night? ._.

Before I freak out, I notice that Chanyeol isn't on his side of the bed. Where did that giant run off too? DOESN'T HE KNOW I MIGHT DIE FROM SOME STRANGER IN THE APPARTMENT??

I quietly get out of bed and grab the first thing I see for a weapon, an umbrella. It may not be the best one, but it is all I had!

I creep out of the room slowly and hear more noises that seem to be coming from the kitchen. As I walk in, I find not a possible murderer or robber, but instead I see Chanyeol looking adorable.

He has a cute pink apron on and has flour all over his hands and face (even a bit in his hair). Ingredients are sprawled across the counter along with numerous bowls filled with batter. He must be trying to bake something. As he is concentrating really hard, confusion crosses over his face as he tries to understand the directions in the recipe. It's so cute! ASDKJLGTH

I wonder why he wouldn't just ask me for help because he knows I'm really good at baking. I then notice the calendar and see today is White Day. He must be preparing a surprise. I TOTALLY JUST RUINED IT!

Oh well, no regrets because he looks FREAKING PRECIOUS RIGHT NOW.

Chanyeol still has not noticed my presence, so I slowly back away out of the kitchen. I scurry to our room, so he doesn't know I found out. I lie down and go back to sleep excited for what awaits the next morning.

 

 

 

~7:00a.m.

"Jagiya." I hear faintly as I feel myself being shaken gently. I roll away from the noise.

"Jagiya." I hear a bit louder and decide to hide under my pillow.

"Jagiyaaaa." Chanyeol whines as I don't make an effort to wake up. That was until he pokes the side of my stomach making me jump a bit.

"Yah! Don't do that!" I yell from under the pillow. I know I shouldn't have said that because Chanyeol begins to tickle me as I flail around trying to get away from him.

"Stop! I'm awake okay! Cut it out!" I half yell half laugh. I come out from under the pillow and see Chanyeol laughing as he enjoys my misery. What a cruel boyfriend. ;_;

He eventually stops, and I'm am nearly out of breath from laughing so much. I glare at Chanyeol as he continues to giggle at my expression.

"Do you think this is funny!?" I shout.

"Yes, hehe." He continues to giggle. "Jagiya, do you know what today is?" He excitedly says.

"It's white day." I tiredly respond.

"Yes!" he shouts happily and bounces on the spot he is sitting in with joy.

I roll my eyes at his childlike behavior and get up to start my morning routine, but throw a pillow at Chanyeol's face before I leave.

"Yah!" I hear behind me as I scurry to the bathroom.

 

 

When I get out, I peak out to make sure it is clear. No one seems to be in sight, so I slowly try to sneak back to my room.

I'm about to reach the door until I feel someone grab me by the waist and lift me off the ground. "Gotcha!" I hear Chanyeol call. I had no way of escaping his grasp, and the floor looked so far away. ;_; He carries me over to the kitchen and places me in a chair by our breakfast table.

I look around the kitchen and notice it is spotless. What happened to all of the batter? How did he manage to clean it all in such short time??

My attention is brought back to Chanyeol when he places a plate of food in front of me containing pancake, eggs, and bacon.

I turn to Chanyeol and say, "Oppa, how did you manage to make this? I didn't know you could make an American style breakfast."

He looks over at me shyly and responds, "Ahh well you see I got a little bit of help from Kyungsoo heh." He rubs the back of his neck as he blushes a bit.

"Oh now this makes more sense hehe."

"Do you think I couldn't have done it on my own!?" he fakes offence placing his hand over his chest.

"Oh hush. You know what I mean. Thank you for making breakfast." I say to make him feel better.

He cheesily grins and starts on his food while I begin as well.

"Yah, you even had to include your best friend, Baekhyun, in our breakfast?" I say as I lift up a piece of bacon.

"Well he suggested the idea, so I had to incorporate him somehow."

"Tsk, you guys are so weird." I reply and continue eating as Chanyeol and I continue to tease each other.

 

 

After we finish our breakfast and have cleaned up Chanyeol turns to me and says, "Jagiya, I hope you don't mind, but I have a few errands to run."

"It's fine. Go on, and we can meet up later to do something." I say as I head toward the living room to watch TV.

Chanyeol pouts as he follows, "But I want you to feel like a princess all day today."

"Chanyeol, we both know I'm not exactly the princess type."

"But you are in my eyes." he says dreamily as he gazes at me.

I try hard not to blush and avoid his eye contact. "Well umm even if that is the case, there isn't anything to do because you need to go."

Chanyeol suddenly gets and up and drags me to our room. "Get dressed, so we can leave. I have an idea." he says before he shuts the door and runs off.

I stare at the door a bit confused, but just change anyway. I want to look nice for Chanyeol, and he really likes it when I wear dresses. I consider this for a moment until I remember that it is mid-March. FORGET THAT. I WILL BE TOO COLD IN A DRESS. I instead pick out a cozy oversized sweater and jeans. Much more to my personal taste.

"Jagaiyaaa, are you ready yet?" Chanyeol wines from the other side of the door. I huff at him and exit the room to see him giving me a large grin.

"Wahh, you look so cute." he says as he pinches my cheek.

"Yah! Let's get going or we will waste our day." I say as I move his hand from my now aching cheek.

He giggles and takes my hand leading me outside to the bus.

"Oppa, where are we going?" I ask as we sit down in the bus.

"You will see hehe."

 

 

We get off the bus and are in front of an arcade.

"Oppa, what are we doing here?" I question.

"This is where I'm taking you, so you can have fun while I'm busy." he explains.

"It won't be fun by myself." I mutter lowly, but he still manages to hear me.

"You won't be alone. Look over there." He points forward.

I look up and see a boy leaning against the wall looking at his phone.

"Sehun-ah!" I call excitedly as I run up to him.

He turns and smiles when he sees me giving me a hug. "Annyeong noona!"

"What are you doing here?"

"Chanyeol-hyung called me and asked if I could keep you company for a while."

"But don't you have any plans for today?" I asked. I would feel bad if Sehun had to waste part of his White Day doing a favor for Chanyeol.

"Aniyo, I don't have anyone that I want to ask out for today. I usually play with Luhan, but he is busy right now. I'll see him later though." Sehun clears up.

"Well you guys seem set. I'll be back at noon to take you to lunch. Thanks again Sehun have fun." Chanyeol says.

"Bye hyung."

"Bye oppa." I say as I wave to Chanyeol as he walks away.

Sehun turns to me and says, "So ready to go play some games?"

We run inside like excited children.

 

 

~~~~~~~~

Okay this story was originally suppose to be a oneshot, but I ended up writing a more than I expected just for the morning scene. OTL This story will probably end up being like three chapters long. This is the first story I've ever writen,so please let me know what you think so far! ^-^