4NE1

Description

 

4NE1 Pronounced as "For Anyone" is a Popular Korean/HipHop Girl Girls Founded by YG Entertainment in 2009 .4NE1 Consists 3 member Min Hye Gong,Hyun Yoo Park and Joo Haneul.YG Ent. post their M/V Teaser online and Over 2millions View they Got For 1day[Lol].

 

 

On August 1 2009 YG Ent. Finally Release the Full M/V of "Pretty Boy" and got so many good responce.They Debuted in M!Countdown on August 16 2009.

 

 

 

Members Profile : 

 


Gong Min Hye also known as "Dragon" and "Hyezzy".She's The Older Sister of Gong Minzy of 2NE1.She's a Actress since 2001 but stopped on 2005 because of Having a Lesson for becoming a Singer and Dancer.Also YG Producer.She was Born on August 18 1989[21].Leader,Main Rapper,Vocalist,Main Dancer.She's inlove on BIGBANG Leader G-DRAGON.
 
 

Park Hyun Yoo also known as "Butterfly".She's Sandara Park Cousin.She enter YG since she's 12.She was Reject by JYP and SM and YG was the only one who accepted her.She was born on December 1 1988 [23].Dancer and Main Vocalist.She's Inlove on BIGBANG Oldest Member T.O.P.
 
 

Joo Haneul also known as "Baby J".She's Chaerin Bestfriend since their were babies.She Do Musical when she's  7.She was Born on December 27 1991[20].Lead Vocalist,Dancer and Rapper.She's inlove on BIGBANG Maknae Lee Seungri.

Foreword

 

 

Hello EveryOne ~~

 

Im Lil :) My Friends call me that =,=

 

Im Just Using My Friend Account Since she's gonna be Busy. so she told me that i could Use This :)

 

I love 2ne1 :) So i make my Little 4ne1 kekeke. please subscribe and comment :)