Apink & 7Teen

Mr Blue Earmuffs or Mr Beanie?

Apink Dorm

 

"Son Naeun!!!Kim Namjoo!!" The oldest shouted as she knocked the door of their room. The maknae looked at her two unnie who are still sleeping."Chorong unnie shouted so loud, how can they didn't hear her?" Hayoung asked. "Yeah, loud enough to make my ears go deaf," Bomi said while rubbing her ears. Eunji went to the room with a glass of water, ready to pour the water out in order to wake the two sleeping beauty.

"Don't pour it too much," Chorong said as she saw her saeng pour the glass of water to Namjoo face. Eunji then wait for 2 minutes but Namjoo makes no attempt to wake up and is still sleeping peacefully. "Yah!!! Saengie, wake up~" Eunji shook her dongsaeng body for 3 minutes before giving up and went to the visual. Before she could even poured some water to Naeun's face, Naeun had sat up whining "Its still early", with a pout on her lips. "Its 8:30 and we need to go to training," Yookyung sighed while shaking her head.

"And I heard we are going to meet seventeen/7teen!" Bomi exclaimed happily. "7Teen?" Naeun raised her eyebrows. Bomi nodded and went to the bathroom. 'Well then, I'm going to meet Minggyu' Naeun thought smilling to herself. "What do we do with our shikshin?" Eunji sighed, pointing at Namjoo who is still sleeping. "I got an idea," Naeun get up from her bed and went to Namjoo's bed.

All the member looked at Naeun curiously, as they watched with curiosity on how she will wake Namjoo up. Naeun sat on the corner of her bed and pretended to munch some kind of snack. "Ehm.... Delicious, this snack is so yummy!!!!" Naeun said loudly at Namjoo's ear. With the mention of snack, Namjoo sat up abruptly and quickly search for Naeun with her eyes half closed. She eventually found Naeun sitting on the corner of her bed. Naeun smiled at her, "You're finally awake,"

She went down from the bed and went to the bathroom. "Wah....daebak", Eunji clapped her hands in amazement for Naeun's effortless action. "Aigoo, why do I get fooled?" Namjoo ran her hand through her hair messing it more than before, and eventually dragging her body away from her bed.

"Whats for breakfast?" Naeun asked the happy virus."Pancake!!" Eunji winked. Naeun took one slice of the pancake and put it on her plate. "Are we going to meet 7Teen later,right?" Namjoo asked. "Yep, so eat faster or we'll be late," Chorong reminded them. "Nae", they all said in unison. "Wahhh, our happy virus is a great cooker," Naeun gave her unnie a thumbs up.

"Done eating?" The leader asked her dongsaeng. "Wait," Bomi chugged down her water quickly. "Okay, done!" She said and gave a thumbs up. "Lets go, girl~" Chorong whooped her hands up and they went out from their dorm to the studio. "Yah, its 8:25 already," Hayoung panicked. But her unnie, including Chorong who has asked them to hurry up before, did not seem to care and continued to walk peacefully except for Naeun who is running. Hayoung tried to catch up with her leaving the other unnie behind who didn't seem to care and continued to slack behind.

 

7Teen Dorm

 

"Minggyu, wake up!" Wonwoo said with a sleepy tone while rubbing his eyes furiously. Minggyu sat up and woke Junhui who is still sleeping beside his bed. Wonwoo heard Minggyu's voice and went to sleep. Junhui and Minggyu had a little conversation and before going back to sleep again. Seokmin and Seunggwan came bursting through the door without knocking it first. Minggyu sat up abruptly thus bumping his head on the upper bed. "Ouch", Minggyu whined in pain rubbing his head. Junhui shooked his head looking at his dongsaeng.

"Yahh, Wonwoo hyung wake up", LeeChan shooked Wonwoo body. "Wait, he's still asleep?" Minggyu asked him. LeeChan nodded his head. "Yah, Jeon Wonwoo, wake up!!" Minggyu played 'Baby Goodnight - B1A4' at his phone and placed it near Wonwoo's ears. "Okay, okay!"  Wonwoo exclaimed defeatedly and pulled the blanket over his head.

"Where are his beanie?" Junhui asked, looking around the room. "Okay, okay, I'm awake," Wonwoo spoke up and went down from his bed and stretched his body groaning. Junhui smirked. "Little kid, wake up", Seokmin tickled the maknae's foot, making the maknae gigled while SoonYoung wake up the boy who sleep next to the maknae.

"You all wake up?" Jihoon asked while putting some food on his hands.They all turned to Jihoon and nod. "Lets go", Jihoon said. "Breakfast?" Seunggwan asked. "We will eat on our way to the studio," Jihoon simply said. "Why are we in rush?' Seunggwan asked again with a confused expression etched across on his face. "We're going to meet Apink", Jihoon replied. "Apink?" Minggyu eyes widened. "Waeyo?" Hansol looked at him. He shooked his head and get ready.

"But its embarrassing to eat while walking," Junhui said giving him puppy eyes. Jihoon gave Junhui a 'No' face. "People will laugh at us," MingMing tried to convince him. "No and hurry up, I'm going to close this door", Said Jihoon who is holding the door handle. Everybody was rushing out of the door to get out before Jihoon locked the door.

"Its embarrassing," Samuel said in english."I know right," Hansol replied in english."No, its not," Jihoon also said in english causing them to get shock. Jihoon smiled and continued eating his food. They saw a couple playing hide and seek. They smiled at the couple. "Have you guys falling in love?" Asked MingMing. "No", They said at the same time.

'I want to fall in love' Junhui thought and sighed. 'I wish I could find a girl who is like me' Wonwoo thought and chuckled. They ate their food while looking down except for Jihoon since it was his idea.

 

 

 

 

 

*Credit : (¯`◕‿◕´¯) C O O K I E S H O P (¯`◕‿◕´¯)For The Poster*

How was it??

Can you pls Subscribe,Comment or Upvote if you have time?^^

I would be thankful(: