Chapter 7

My Bestfriend or my Boyfriend ???

Wooyoung spend his time with Taeyeon. She was happy to be with him, Wooyoung saw Taeyeon's sad face, he decides to break the silence and spoke first.

WY : Hey, are you okay?? You want to leave that place?

Taeyeon : Yeah, just a little bit tired. No, it's so peaceful here. how did you know this place?

WY : Well, when I drove somewhere and I stopped here, I walked alone here and I found that place really peaceful and beautiful. I came here when I'm not in a good mood. You are the first person to know thhis place.

Taeyeon : I'm really honored to be the first person you bring here.

WY : You know, that Leeteuk..

Taeyeon : Yeah??

WY : You know he is really stupid to do this to you. You are really beautiful, have a nice smile. I don't understand why he did this to you.

Taeyeon : I was really stupid. I trusted him but he cheated and betrayed me.

WY : You can cry. If you want to talk I'm here.

Taeyeon : Thank you. But can you please bring me back to the office.

WY : Sure. Come on.

They went back to the office, Taeyeon went to her office and Wooyoung to his office. When Wooyoung entered to his office, he saw Khun, he decided to ask some questions to him.

WY : Hey dude. what are you doing in my office?

NK : Where were you go?? You missed a meeting.

WY : Just walked somewhere. I'm sorry for the meeting.

NK : It's okay. I was with Taec, he helped me so it was going well.

WY : Taec?? What was he doing here?

NK : He is the new director of the office. Jinyoung named him this morning, you weren't here.

WY : It's cool but I have some questions to ask to you.

NK : Sure what is it??

WY : Who is Leeteuk??? This morning I was with Taeyeon walking together and we met that Leeteuk. he said, he is Taeyeon's boyfriend.

NK : What??!! You met this bastard. listen, he is Taeyeon ex-boyfriend. he is really a big jerk, he cheeated on her and hurt her feelings. Why did you ask this?? what happen?? Did he beat you??

WY : Eh?? No,no he didn't beat me. Actually, I defended Taeyeon and I did something.

NK : What? You beat him??

WY : No. I said to him that Taeyeon was my girlfriend now.

NK : You what??

WY : I said to Leeteuk, Taeyeon is my girlfriend. He said to me to prove this. I didn't have choice and I want him to be away from him. I kiss her.

NK : You kiss her?? lips or cheek?

WY : lips. I don't even know her well but I don't like seeing her sad. she said, I am her bestfriend but I don't remember I grew up with her. I just remember you, Tiffany and the others girls and my five buddy, but her I don't know. I tried to remember her. I tried really hard.

NK : Don't worry dude, you'll going to remember her one day.

WY : I hope. Anyways, how is Taec??

NK : You don't know, he argued with Yoona, he said its the first time they argued really hard. He let her some space for her. I said to him to sleep at home.

WY : What happened between them??

NK : I don't know, he just said me that he argued with her. I call him, wait.

Khun called Taec, he told him to come to the office. Fifteen minutes later, Taec come to the office and meet his brothers.

TY : What happen? Hey Woo, how are you?? Are you feel better?

WY : I'm great thanks. Just to know what happen between you and Yoona?? Khun said that you argued with her.

TY : She thinks, I cheated on her. I told her, I didn't cheated on her but she didn't believe me.

NK : Why she thinks that you cheated on her??

TY : I don't know, I come home late because of meeting with the company that my dad have. This morning Jinyoung named me CEO of the company, now she really thinks that I cheated on her.

WY : Don't worry dude, she's just afraid that you come home always late and beside you have a y assistant, she's just afraid you forget her with your assistant.

TY : What?? No, I don't like my assistant I only love Yoona. Why did she think that?

NK : You know girls are always like that. Just an advice, change your assistant. Employs a man. Besides, your assistant try everything to get you. Didn't you saw all her actions to you??

TY : No, I'll replace my assistant. I won't Yoona misunderstand. Yoona said to me she need some space for her.

NK : You know, you can sleep at home. We are here for you dude. Don't worry she'll come back to you.

TY : Don't worry, I won't bother you with my problems. I bought a room in a hotel. I hope she'll come back to me.

WY : Okay, we support you no matter what happen.

TY : Thanks dude.

WY : Do you have news about the others guys?? [change topic]

TY : Yeah, they'll going to work in thi company with us, I engaged them.

WY : Great, we're going to be together like when we were in university.

NK : Yeah. 

WY : Dude, I have to go. I call you later and Taec don't worry she'll come back to apologize. See you later.

NK : Wait, where are you going?

WY : Hospital. I have an exam for my head.

NK : Okay do you want me to come with you?

WY : No don't worry, I know the ride. see you later dude.

Wooyoung left his office and went to the elevator. when the elevator opened he saw Taeyeon inside, he went inside. There were a long silence during the time they were inside. The door opened, he leave Taeyeon and went outside call a taxi. Taeyeon saw Wooyoung run outside, she runs after him and call him, he turn around and stop running and wait for Taeyeon.

Taeyeon : Woo, wait.

WY : Hey, are you feel better?

Taeyeon : Yeah, thanks to you. I just want to thank you about today.

WY : It's okay. [turn to call taxi]

Taeyeon : Are you okay?? where are you going?

WY : Yeah, I'm fine. I'm going to hospital.

Taeyeon : Did your head hurt you again?

WY : No, I have to check if I'm okay. You want to come with me??

Taeyeon : But you want to go alone.

WY : No, don't worry. Plus I need some company I don't like to go alone in hospital. It's really scary me.

Taeyeon : Yeah, I know. 

WY : How did you know I don't like hospital?

Taeyeon : I..ii..forget it...

WY : Okay. [speak on his mind : I hope i can remember you]

They take the taxi and went to hospital. they wait in the waiting room