Chapter 37

My Bestfriend or my Boyfriend ???

Taec drove to his home, when he entered inside, he saw Yoona. She was happy to see him. She went to him but he ignored her, he went to their room, Yoona followed him, she was surprised when Taec took a luggage and took his clothes. She held Taec's arms to stop him. Taec stopped what he did, he didn't look at his wife, he looked away. Yoona cried on his chest.

Yoona : Don't leave me oppa. Please...don't leave me.. I'm sorry to lie to you. I can tell you that nothing happen between me and Donghae. I'm sorry to not tell you the truth about this. I was stupid. Oppa please stay with me.. I can't live without you..

Taec pulled away Yoona from him. He closed his luggage, he took his luggage and left their room. Yoona followed him, she begged him to stay with her. Yoona took Taec's car key with her.

TY : Give me back my car key Yoona.

Yoona : No, if I give you back your key, you will leave me. Please stay with me don't leave me. I need you oppa. I can explain to you.

TY : I give you many time for you to explain but you always choose to ignore this. Please give me my car key. Maybe Donghae is better than me, maybe it was a mistake for you to be with me. Do you really love me Yoona?

Yoona : I do love you oppa.

TY : Then why didn't you tell me about that? I think Donghae will be a better husband to you.

Yoona : No. Oppa..

TY : I had enough Yoona of this.. I think it's better if we..

Yoona : No, I won't divorce with you Taec.

TY : But I want.. You can't stay with me if you don't love me. I will send you the divorce files. I'm sorry Yoona for not being the best husband for you. Maybe you see Donghae when I was working late at the company and maybe when you pushed me away it was because of him too. I don't want to know anymore. Be happy with your life Yoona.

Taec took his car keys and left Yoona alone. Like Taec said to her, he send her divorce files, she saw that Taec signed. She signed the papers. She was really sad. one week after, Taec and Yoona officially divorce. Two days after this, they were at the company working together on a project. Yoona can't concentrate on the project, she was always thinking about Taec. All their friends knew that they divorced. They were sad for them. Taec stayed in his office, he slept there too. Sometimes, he didn't work, he always drunk a glass of whisky to erase the pain of his heart. This time, he was drunk, he already drunk two bottles of whisky and one bottle of soju. Just when he about the took a glass of whisky again, he saw Yoona coming to him for a meeting. Yoona was surprised to see Taec drunk. It broke her heart to see like this. After, they divorced Donghae decided to ask Yoona to date him again. She accepted after two weeks. She dates Donghae but she can't forget her feelings for Taec. When Taec knew about Yoona and Donghae, he was hurt and sad. Everyday, he drunk alcohol to forget her and his feelings for her. Yoona went to Taec but he pushed her away from him. Yoona was sad, tears fall on her cheeck.

Yoona : Oppa, please stop.. you hurt yourself.

TY : Why do you care? You should care about Donghae not me. We are not together anymore. I knew that you will go back to him. I knew it. You never really love me. You always love Donghae, you just fake your love for me. Thanks Yoona to me like a fool, to believe that we will be together forever. You was my bestfriend, my wife but now you are nothing to me. It's better if we don't see each other anymore. I wrote a letter. I'll leave the company and go work somewhere else. 

Taec, left his office and went to the elevator. Yoona went after him, she stopped him, she hugged Taec and kissed him on his lips. Taec pushed her away from him. He took the elevator and left the company and Yoona. Yoona cried, she followed Tac, she knew that he was at the parking lot, she went there and stopped Taec. She was afraid and worried for him, he can't drove his car with this condition.