Chapter 34

My Bestfriend or my Boyfriend ???

Wooyoung arrived in Maldives, Taec waited him. He was happy that Wooyoung was here. They left together and went to the house that Taec bought. Taec showed to Wooyoung his room. Wooyoung unpack his luggage. He change his clothes for a short and t-shirt. He went to the living room where Taec was.

WY : You okay man?? You look upset, angry.

TY : It's Yoona. I don't know what she want. She always push me away and then come back when she is fine. I don't know what to do anymore.

WY : Did she know that you leave here??

TY : I don't know but I bet Khun already said to her where I was. I'm tired of her game. I ask to divorce I already sign the papers I gave to her everything but she didn't sign the papers she said she won't divorce me. She doen't know what she want.

WY : You have to talk to her face to face. You have to ask what she really want.

TY : I'm not in the mood to talk with her. Anyways, how about you and Taeyeon???

WY : I don't know. I take some distant with her. I didn't talk too much with her because I know that i'm going to be angry. I saw her with Leeteuk. She hang out a lot with this jerk. Khun and Fany said that she didn't love him anymore but honestly how can I trust them when I saw a lot of time Taeyeon with Leeteuk.

TY : I understand your situation. 

WY : The truth is we can't stay here forever. We have to face them and have a talk with them. I mean you with Yoona and me with Taeyeon. Plus the company need us.

TY : Yeah you are right. I stay here until tomorrow. What's about you??

WY : Same thing as for you. I won't stay here alone.

They talked a lot and didn't see the time. They went to sleep. The next morning, they wake up and pack their things. When they were ready they left for the airport for Korea. They didn't call Khun or the others. After a long flight, they finally arrived in Korea. Wooyoung and Taec went to the nearest hotel and changes their clothes for work. When they went ot the company, they took the elevator. They arrived at the floor where their office are. They walked to their office, Yoona and Taeyeon saw them. Wooyoung went to his office and Taec in his office. Yoona decided to talk with Taec. When entered inside, she saw him lying on his couch. She walked to him, she sat next to him. Taec opened his eyes and saw Yoona. He woke up and sat properly. He didn't look at Yoona, he went directly to his desk. Yoona didn't know what to do. She was sad that taec ignore her. She went to his desk and sat on the chair.

TY : Is there something wrong??

Yoona : I want to talk with you about the divorce files.

TY : I won't talk about that. If you are not agree with papers you can talk with my lawyer.

Yoona : Taec. You are not serious?? You really want to divorce with me??

TY : Look, I don't know what do you want. You push me away from you and when you are fine you come back here like nothing happen. I'm really tired of this Yoona. I won't play your game anymore.

Yoona : I know I'm stupid but I won't divorce with you. The truth is I'm scared to lose you.

TY : I'm here Yoona. I'm not leaving you. Why don't you trust me??

They were talking but they were disturbed by a knock. When that person entered inside, they saw Nichkhun.

TY : Is there something you need??

NK : Yes, there a meeting in one hour and you have to be there.

TY : Can you handle this meeting?

Nichkun saw Yoona.

NK : Sure, no problem.

Nichkhun leave Taec's office and let the two talking.

TY : I think it's better if we talk about that later. We are at work right now and it's not the time.

Yoona : No, I want to clear this right now. I trust you, it's just sometimes I feel really lonely. You are always at the company. When can I see my husband at home and spent time with me.

TY : You push me away just because of that??!