The Beginnings

Play With Me

Count to 10… and PANIC!: The Beginnings

 

 

Heechul grinned as he observed a very clingy couple cuddling in front of the school gate. A tall, handsome guy with big eyes was kissing an incredibly cute boy all over. He had decided that the first day of school wasn't worth attending, but staying at home wasn't an option either. So he just sat in a shaded corner smoking a cigarette, listening to the two boys' conversation.

 

"M-Minho! Stop this!! This is embarrassing…"

 

The kid's thin arms pushed against Minho's body. Of course, with no effect. The other just giggled at his cuteness and pulled him in closer. He was smiling from one ear to the other and looked extremely creepy…

 

"You've got to be careful today, ne~? Minho won't be able to protect you anymore, so make sure to remember what I taught you okay? Taeminnie, what did I teach you?"

 

Heechul snorted as he saw 'Taeminnie' perform… something. He suspected they were supposed to be self-defense tactics, but what he was doing would most likely encourage the attacker rather than scare him.

 

"Uuuhm… first aim at the c- PRIVATE AREA… then p-punch them in the face?"

 

"That's right! That's my boy… so clever <3 Make sure you really make them infertile when you strike! We don't need any more of those jerks in this world."

 

Minho was speaking with passion, if it were possible one could say his eyes were flaming! But Taemin just ignored him and sighed. He quickly brushed a few strands out of his face before looking back up at his partner.

 

"Hyuu~ung…", he slurred this word as much as possible causing Minho to blush gently. How cute.

 

"I don't think I will ever need to use it… I'm not a girl and this IS an all-boys school. You're overreacting again…"

 

"But Taeminnie! Among these ugly wolves, you alone are like a beautiful flower. A cute, fragile thing like you is in grave danger here!"

 

Heechul couldn't help laughing anymore… they were the cheesiest couple he had ever seen…

 

DRRRRING DRRRRRING

 

The presumably younger guy jumped as he heard the shrill, mechanich sound of the school bell. After so many years of attending this school, Heechul was amazed he hadn't gone deaf from the sound.

 

"Minho! Look what you've done! Now I'm late again…"

 

Surprisingly, Taemin succeeded in peeling off his octopus-like boyfriend and started to make a run for it. Heechul continued to observe them as Minho caught up with the escaping boy and quickly pulled him into a kiss. Wow. This guy's got no shame, huh.

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

*after class at lunch break*

 

"I saw you this morning…", Seunghyun said as he gazed out of the window, as if he was watching the scene all over again. He was pouting slightly and looked a bit depressed. But it didn't last long, he turned around and smirked at Taemin before continuing.

 

"Actually, everyone did. How could you NOT notice the way everyone (especially the guys) looked at you today?"

 

Seunghyun smirk grew into a large grin as he watched his friend's face turn beet red.

 

"Eh? Really?! T-That… I-I… W-We just… He… this is so embarassing…"

 

Seunghyun laughed as Taemin buried his face in his hands and groaned.

 

"Next time, send me a text so that he can kiss me too. That was seriously hot, you know? If I didn't know better, I would have been jealous."

 

"There's no reason to be jealous of me… I know how you feel about hyung! I would neve-…"

 

"I know, I know Taeminnie! Honestly, you're so cute it's dangerous…"

 

And indeed Seunghyun was pinching himself, to stop him from instinctively hugging Taemin. This boy was too cute for his own good. He was so cute, if he weren't dubbed the "princess" and didn't have a fan-club protecting him from the shadows, he would have probably been assaulted already. Naturally, as the president of that said fan-club, Seunghyun did his very best to protect him in Minho's absence.

 

"Really Taemin, you should be grateful Minho is so protective of you. He was literally your "guardian angel". Well… more guardian than angel, but…"

 

"But all he ever does is treat me like a baby! Why should I thank him for that?"

 

"Well…", Seunghyun leaned forward. When their faces were only a few centimeters apart he began to speak again. 

 

"There are a lot of broken hearts because of you two."

 

The younger coughed slightly and looked away, trying to cover his burning cheeks. 

 

"Come on… you know he's my brother…", he mumbled so quietly, that only Seunghyun would be able to understand him.

 

"Yes.", the other grinned and backed up a little. "I do. But how about everyone else?"

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

*after school, Seunghyun and Taemin meet in the courtyard*

 

"Taeminnie! Over hee~eere!!", he yelled as loud as possible. After all, it was so much fun teasing him…

 

"Aah! Be quiet! Why do you have to do this every single day ><"

 

"Because it's fun!", Seunghyun chuckled as Taemin tried to cover his mouth, before brushing his hands away.

 

"Anyway. Did you already tell Minho about our little date?"

 

"It's not a date!!! But yes, I told him I'm sleeping over. I mean, how couldn't I? He would probably make the whole city look for me if I didn't…"

 

They both laughed at the thought as if it were a joke, but in fact… it had actually happened before and they both prayed that night would NEVER repeat itself.

 

After they both stopped giggling, Seunghyun grabbed Taemin and dragged him all the way to his house. When they finally arrived, Taemin was out of breath and his wrist hurt. Seriously, why was his friend in such a hurry?!

 

"Hongki! Open the door you !!"

 

Seunghyun was currently living alone with his elder brother Hongki. Their parents had (once again) decided to ditch them and go on a trip. He didn't mind ofcourse, he had gotten used to their lack of attention towards them a long time ago. And the again… what could be bad about being unsupervised for a month or two?

 

Finally the door opened and an unfamiliar face opened the door. For a while, the three of them stood there staring at each other before the stranger spoke up.

 

"Yo Hongki! Where did you pick these cuties up!"

 

They both felt their cheeks redden and just stood there staring.

 

The guy in front of them looked a little older than them, maybe 2-3 years, but he looked mature enough to be called beautiful.

 

He had a piercing, gaze a sharp nose and full, rosy lips. His jetblack hair was tied up in a ponytail and it made him look absolutely stunning.

 

If it weren't for the prominent adam's apple, he could easily be mistaken for a woman.

 

They were ripped out of their day-dream as Seunghyun's ACTUAL brother showed up before them. He was clearly dissappointed that the 'cuties' were merely his brother and Taemin, although he didn't seem to complain about the latter.

 

Suddenly the unknown pretty-boy stepped forward and grabbed Taemin by the chin, examening his face left and right. Then, a cheeky smirk appeard on his face as he started talking.

 

"Hey, aren't you that kid from this morning? How's your boyfriend?"

 

Obviously, he was referring to the scene of Taemin and Minho that morning.

 

After a few seconds passed just absorbing what was just said, Taemin quickly turned his head away and instinctively hid behind Seunghyun, who stepped protectively between them.

 

"If it's Minho you're talking about, he isn't his boyfriend.", Seunghyun explained.

 

"Ree~eeally?"

 

Taemin was getting more and more uncomfortable. He always had been sensitive about his relationship with his brother. On the other hand, Hongki's friend seemed to be enjoying himself.

 

"Are you sure?", he asked again.

 

"Did I miss something? I don't think there's is much of an between us… since when do brothers kiss like THAT?"

 

As he stressed the last word, Taemin visibly shrunk behind his friend. He was now tugging on his shirt, trying to signal that he wanted to go.

 

Then Hongki interrupted the scene. 

 

"Jesus Heechul, let it go… it doesn't concern you what goes on between Taemin and his brother."

 

Immediately, the weird tension broke and Taemin and Heechul were pulled into different directions.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

*in the living room, Heechul and Hongki*

 

"Did you really have to do that? The kid was almost crying…", Hongki complained as he switched the Playstation back on.

 

"Ah, whatever…", Heechul said with a dismissive gesture.

 

"You know I can't help teasing a little mouse. The art is to play with them without killing them, remember? One doesn't want the fun to be spoiled too soon…", he said and an evil smile crept on his face.

 

"Heechul, I'm warning you…", Hongki growled.

 

Hongki was NOT amused. He didn't want Taemin to be harmed in any way. And he was most definitely not ready to just sit and watch Heechul torment the young boy.

 

"What's wrong with you?! It was just a joke… yeesh! Chill out… I would never think of him that way."

 

Hongki studied his friend for a moment, trying to decide whether or not to be believe him.

 

"I hope you mean it."

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Suddenly they heard a girlish scream coming from Seunghyun's room. Then a large 'thump' and some more muffled cries. Both guys immediately ran over and stood panting infront of the door.

 

"Seunghyun!! Taemin ah! What's wrong?", Hongki yelled before he the door open.

 

As soon as he saw the unexpected scene before him, he froze in shock, causing Heechul to bump into him.

 

"Yah!! Keep moving you idiot…"

 

But Hongki couldn't hear anything anymore. His muscles tensed and he felt his head grow hot with rage.

 

"WHATTHEISGOINGONHERE????!!!"

 

"Seunghyun ah…", he snarled dangerously.

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter of "Play With Me… There's still lot's to come ^^

 

You know what a pain it is to type all of this in the computer? It takes more time than just writing it XD