THE EXPLANATION:

5 More Minutes




As you can see, in the beginning, they were all separated and on their own. They were left to independently think of a way out for themselves. In the case of KJ and YS, however, the first thing they did was ‘find’ each other and work together (represents that they’re working under the same company). Slowly, they all come together (meet each other at the dorm).

In Hyung Jun’s case, running without pants on symbolised his ambition. We all know how Hyung Jun is with his ambitions. He’s just too ambitious.

Jung Min’s want to give up and feeling like there’s no way out symbolises his need for company. As a fan, i have always felt that JM isn’t as strong as he portrays himself to be. Thus, i presented his character like that.

Hyun Joong’s ‘sleeping’ showed his lack of awareness of the current situation. He doesn’t really know of what’s happening around him and in a way, despite people informing him, he chooses to sort of ignore the fact. But soon, he realises his ‘mistakes’ and gets back on track.

With Kyu Jong, if you’ve realised, he asked YS whether he could bring his family along, this means that in every calamity he faces in life, his family would always be his first priority. 

Them coming together symbolises that 5 of them will, in one way or another, reunite. Despite all the hardship they go through, they will end up where they began. Also, you may realise the title of this story and the constant mentioning of “5 minutes”, it symbolises that it will be a short while before we all find happiness or a desired outcome. 

The bulletproof/bombproof dorm symbolises their promises towards each other. All the sweet talks and brotherly bond is what will eventually remind them one day, and will lead them to reunite. It’s like something that can never be brought down or destroyed. 

However, despite it being bombproof, in the end they did suffer a mishap and the building was eventually affected, but the 5 of them stood strong and found each other. The finding of the hands of each other means that, they will always be there to support one another even though it’s not obviously stated. 

There are actually many more...but i’m afraid i may bore you guys. But if you do want to point it out, you’re more than welcome to. Hahahhaa. That’s if...any one is even reading my stories.