Guitar String

Guitar String

 



"Baekhyun..I've always loved you, let's be more than friends" Baekhyun was surprised by Chanyeol's words. He has been waiting for this for so long.
He moved a little bit forward seeing Chanyeol taking the next step and lining down to kiss him.
A sweet kiss but it was everything he has always dreamed about. The kiss was soft and caring, sweet and lovely..he couldn't ask for more.
They broke apart and Baekhyun started to blush noticing Chanyeol staring at him right in his eyes and one-sided smile drawn on his face.
"Baekhyun.." Chanyeol said softly.
"Baekkie..honey~" Baekhyun is sure, his name has never sounded that y coming from any other pair of lips.
"Baekkie.." Warm breathing softly caressing his face.
"Byun Baekhyun wake up!" Baekhyun opened his eyes just to find his mother standing aside his bed with both hands on his waist and staring at him with defiant eyes.
"I told you to go to bed earlier because you have school today! Now get up or you are going to be late for your classes, young man" Mrs. Byun got out of the room.
Baekhyun let out a heavy sigh and shook his head.
"It was just a dream?" With a loud groan he allowed his body to get back on the mattress and under the soft green sheets.
"It felt so..real" he touched his soft lips thinking about the kiss.

The morning passed just like that..thinking and daydreaming about his previous dream. Chanyeol was all what Baekhyun could have in his mind.
He walked across the campus to finally reach an old classroom, no longer in use, now it was more like a storage full of old chairs and some lockers. The place was not visited at all, except for Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

The fact is, Baekhyun and Chanyeol have been friends since they were ten years old. Baekhyun was the new kid in school and Chanyeol was his first friend. He always protected Baekhyun from the bullies and pranks their classmates used to do.
Baekhyun realized he was in love with his best friend when they were sophomores, but he never told him because he was afraid. What if Chanyeol didn't feel the same way? He would ruin their friendship just because of his 'stupid feelings'. But what if Chanyeol returned his feelings? He never got to know because he didn't want to take the risk. He wasn’t exactly the “take-a-chance-and-make-a-change” type of person.

Baekhyun entered the room and took a seat. He stood like that for a while, just thinking and over-thinking until his eyes started to get filled with tears. He reached out for his guitar and started to play it.
He was so lost in his own feelings and emotions, he didn't notice a dark haired, tall and young male standing at the door's frame. The boy smiled watching his friend; he loves the way Baekhyun plays his guitar. Baekhyun was the reason why he, himself, decided to learn how to play guitar as well.
He stood there, watching and listening his bestfriend. His dark and semi-straight hair, his soft and warm-looking skin, his handsome and/or cute features, his delicate hands..and his very well designed lips..those lips over all.

Chanyeol felt his heart froze when a single tear escaped from Baekhyun's almost-closed eye.
"What could make him this hurt?" He thought.
Baekhyun kept playing his guitar until one of its strings suddenly broke.
Chanyeol couldn't take it any longer. He approached to his friend and kneeled in front of him.
"Chanyeol, what are you do--"
Baekhyun's soft words were silenced with a pair of desired lips on his. He was confused but he answered to the kiss as if it was some kind of reflex.
They moved apart just because of the lack of air but Chanyeol's hands were still on Baekhyun's cheeks.
"How long have you been here?" Baekhyun shyly asked. He didn't even realized what was going on, the love of his life kissed him.
"Like an hour ago"
Chanyeol took the guitar off Baekhyun's lap, took the broken string and removed it from the guitar. He took Bakehyun's hand and wrapped the guitar string softly around Baekhyun's ring finger forming a little and cute bow with it.
"Baekkie..I've always loved you..please, be mine" Chanyeol caressed Baekhyun's cheek.
Baekhyun was amazed, he couldn't believe what was happening. Could this be another of his so dreamed dreams? No. Baekhyun never thought reality could be so much better than dreams..until now.
He answered the question pressing his lips against his now boyfriend's.
He smiled glancing at the guitar string around his finger.
"I will keep this for the rest of my life, but you owe me a real ring, Channie" they laughed.
"All what you want" They shared a few more kisses before leaving the place.

 

 


 


*´¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Author's Note

Hi! Sorry if this is kinda short..let me know what you guys think about it, kay? So, besides that, I'm so fangirling! U-Kiss is back and Infinite are making their comeback soon! Yayy! Now I'll keep waiting for EXO's and SuJu's :3 And also, Teen Top is taking a hold of me lately >//< Thank you for reading! <3