Completely Heartbroken

Love of Eunhae

    "Hey we saw Sungmin earlier." Eunhyuk said. Kyuhyun looked down at his feet, "Please don't talk about him." Eunhyuk looked at Donghae, then back to Kyuhyun. "Are you okay?" asks Donghae. Kyuhyun avoids Donghae's gaze. "Yeah, I'm fine. I just have a headache." Kyuhyun shifted awkwardly. "Do you need anything?", asked Eunhyuk. "No. I took some aspirin earlier." Kyuhyun stood up. With some reluctance Kyuhyun said, "I'm gonna take a bath to relax."

    Kyuhyun had been in the bathroom for a while and it was starting to worry Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk knocked on the door a few times but he didn't hear anything. Eventually worry overcame him and Eunhyuk knocked the door for the last time, "Hey I'm coming in so you better cover anything you don't want seen." Eunhyuk was laughing until he stepped inside the bathroom. What Eunhyuk saw was horrifying. Kyuhyun lay bleeding in the bathtub next to a half-empty bottle of aspirin. Eunhyuk pulled Kyuhyun out of the bath and laid him on the floor. He screamed, "Donghae!" Donghae ran into the bathroom and paused at the sight of his bleeding friend on the floor. In a panicked, high-pitched, voice, Eunhyuk said, "Call 911."

    Eunhyuk got a towel ripped into four pieces. Eunhyuk took two pieces and tourniqueted Kyuhyun's bleeding wrists. He then took the other two pieces and tourniqueted further up Kyuhyun's arms. Donghae came back, "Is he still alive?" Eunhyuk spoke slow and methodical, "He's still bleeding which means his heart is still beating. The aspirin has thinned his blood so it won't clot. I've stopped the bleeding for now, but he really needs to get to the hospital." Eunhyuk didn't realize he was crying until Donghae was drying his tears, "It'll be fine." Eunhyuk hoarsely replied, "Go stand by the front door so you can lead the paramedics here. 

    Eunhyuk sat on the floor and cuddled Kyuhyun's head in his lap. A glint of light caught Eunhyk's attention. A small folded piece of paper was laying on the tile next to the porcelain bathtub. Eunhyuk picked up the paper, and unfolded it to see a picture of Sungmin. Eunhyuk looked down at Kyuhyun and thought for a moment. Eunhyuk spoke softly, "So this is what's causing you so much grief. I know Sungmin is acting weird. Don't worry though, I'll figure out what's wrong with him and bring him back to you. I promise." Eunhyuk let a few tears slide down his face before the paramedics come in and take Kyuhyun away to the hospital.