Siwon

Love of Eunhae

Siwon started his morning routine as usual. He picked out a dark red shirt and black pants. Siwon always wore dark clothing. Siwon sat down and thought, "I'm not going to stay with that girl, she's too annoying." Siwon looked into the mirror and noticed his eyes looked a bit dull. Siwon grabbed the eyeliner and applied a thin layer. Siwon said to himself, "There that looks much better. Siwon heard a knock on the door. When Siwon opened the door, the girl walked in. 

    She said, "Ready to go pumpkin?" Siwon frowned. He really hated her stupid pet names.

    Siwon said, "I want you to leave."

    The girl replied, "Excuse me?"

    Siwon coldly replied, "Are deaf, or just stupid because I didn't stutter."

    The girl backed away in shock. "Why are you being so mean?"

    Siwon laughed a low chuckle. "If you want to be with me, get used to it." 

    The girl looked at her hands and started playing with them. 

    Siwon said, "Now if you're done playing stupid, I believe I told you to leave."

    When the girl left Siwon took off his pajama bottoms and pulled his pants on. He intentionally didn't change in front of her. He thought, "Can't let her see the goods just quite yet.He pulled on his shirt, ruffled his hair into place and went in search of his shoes. All set and ready to go, Siwon pulled out his phone and knew something was wrong. Nobody had texted him. Usually Siwon has about 20 unanswered texts in the morning. Siwon shoved his phone back into his pocket and walked out the door. Siwon walked down the hallway and took the stairs next to the elevator. 

    About halfway down the stairwell Siwon hears someone softly crying. He pulls out his phone to seem to be too preoccupied to care. When Siwon reaches the bottom of the stairwell, he realizes that it's the girl he kicked out earlier. Continuing with his facade, he exits the stairwell without giving her a second glance. 

    Siwon started across the courtyard. He was used to getting stared at because he was drop dead y, but these stares were different. The murmurs weren't the same. Siwon hurried to the big tree int the middle, and sat underneath it. The willow branches made Siwon feel safe and somewhat invisible. The tree's grayish green bark and vivid green leaves starkly contrasted with Siwon's dark red shirt, and black pants. From the outside of the veil, Siwon looked like blood seeping from a place of rot. Siwon noticed for the first time that the green went well with his pale skin. 

    Two guys Siwon didn't know walked by, looked directly at Siwon, and shook their heads shamefully. Siwon bolted out from under the willow, ran into the music library and hid himself in the classical section. Siwon pulled out his phone to check his email. All the messages were asking him if it was true and told him how awful he was. Siwon started shaking and breathing hard. He needed to be liked and adored. He composed himself, walked out of the library, and started for his dorm.