Part 2

A break

A Break

(part two)

~~ The Next Day ~~

Hyorin went to school smiling widely to the world. Her heart felt lighter since she met Jay.

 

For once. She though as she realized that her smile wasn't fake.

 

Hey people !” Hyorin greeted her friends with a big smile.

 

hey yo wassup dude ~ ?” Ailee said in a try-hard-to-be-cool way.

 

Yo bro.” Hyorin responded to Ailee making everyone laugh.

 

Is it me or our little Hyorin is super happy today.” Hyuna remarked as she looked suspiciously at Hyorin.

 

Yeah. This girl here is suspicious.” Dasom said pointing to her unnie.

 

Tell us what had happen, huh. ” Hyuna nudge her.

 

What ? Nothing happened.” she denied.

 

Come on ~” Hyuna shook her arm while pouting.

 

Yeah. Tell us. You're not gonna hide something to us right ?” Bora said looking at Hyorin with puppy eyes.

 

Unnie~ Tell us~” Soyu and Dasom joined the other two. But it only make Hyorin laugh at there action.

 

uh-hu. I am not gonna tell anything 'cause nothing happened.”

 

Naaah. Guys, that's not the way to do it.” Ailee said pushing them away from Hyorin and putting her arm on her shoulder. “ So ? Mind sharing the news dude ?” she said still in her-try-hard-to-be-cool way.

 

No.” Hyorin short answer make Ailee immediately put her to and in front of her face and make puppy eyes.“Please~” Soon the others all join her.

 

Hyorin just laugh at her friends' actions and shook her head. “Seriously. I can't believe I'm friend with this people” she teased them making them pout more. She restrain herself from laughing when she realize the attention they were getting. “Okay. Stop it now. People are looking at us.” she looked around and her eyes landed on someone.

 

Here he was. Leaning on the wall and looking their way. More like staring at her. She didn't know what to do. She wanted to looked away but her eyes didn't obey her and keep on staring at him too. Luckily for her the bell ring quickly making her look away before her friends could even realize that she was staring at him.

 

~~~~~~~~~ Lunch Time ~~~~~~~~~

 

Hyorin sat at the back of the school. She wanted to clear her mind and she though this place would help her but it end up remembering her what has been occupied her mind for the whole day.

I wish I could see him again. She sighed at her thoughts.

 

She couldn't understand what was happening to her. Yesterday he was a total stranger and now she misses him. She only though about it him. Though she didn't knew him she felt like she did. This guy was confusing her more and more. She couldn't forget the way he looked at her this morning nor how she felt when he hugged her.

 

She sighed again at her thoughts.

 

What's bothering you ?” She heard a male voice and looked up only to see her wish become reality. Here he was smiling at her.

 

You didn't forget my promise right ?” He asked her seeing she didn't say anything.

 

huh? … Oh. No. I didn't.”

 

Cool. Let's go.” He took her hand.

 

Where are we going ?” She asked clueless.

 

We are going to take your break.” He beamed at her. Hyorin was mesmerized by his smile and unconsciously find herself smiling back at him. Once again she didn't knew why but from this moment she knew she could trust him. She wanted to trust him. She needed it.

 

~~~~ Few Years Later ~~~~

 

Jay took a deep breath trying to calm himself before siting on the floor. He was alone and sweating. No matter how his coworker tell him that he was ready for his comeback and he should take rest, he couldn't. He wasn't satisfied with himself. He knew he could do a lot better.

He close his eyes as he lie on on the floor.

Few minutes after he heard a soft knock on the door followed by a few step which were coming to him. He didn't care of who it was, he was too preoccupied by his thoughts. He immediately recognized her when she sat next to him and her scent filed his nose. He then felt a soft tissue traveled on his face then to his neck. He sat up and took her hand away from his face. But he quickly gave in when she looked at him. She didn't say anything but he could see that her eyes were filled with worries. He released her hand and let her wiped his sweat.

 

He then pulled her closer to him and make her sit between his legs before encircling his arms around her waist. Her back was resting on his chest while his head was on her shoulder. They stayed like this for a while.

 

I'm tired.” He sighed.

 

Then rest.” She simply said.

 

I can't. I'm afraid to not reach their expectations.”

 

You're just thinking too much.” she said as she got up “come on. Get up” she pulled him. “I have the solution to your problem” She said with a grin while hugging his waist.

 

Really ?” He hugged her back. “ Hmm. That's already making me feel better” he hugged her tighter.

 

That's not what I mean.” she said as she broke the hug.

 

But I like it.” He pouted.

 

Aigoo~ So cute~” She squeezed his cheeks then kissed him. “Anyway. What I wanted to say is: you need a break.” She said playfully. Jay chuckled at the last world which made him remember their first encounter.

 

Hmm. Sounds good to me.” He smiled.

 

I know. I have really good ideas.” She joked.

 

Yeah. Sure... But before that ...” He hugged her. “there is something I would like to do.” He leaned his face closer to hers but before their lips could be in contact Hyorin cover his mouth and pulled him away.

 

No. No. Mister. There won't be any kissing nor hugging nor anything like that. If that's what you want. Forget it.”

“Why ?”

 

I still didn't forgive you.”

 

Come on. You know I didn't mean it. You're the only one for me.” He tried to explained once again but she didn't say anything. “ You know I wish I could tell everyone that I love you and you're mine but I can't because of our fans.” He hugged her tightly while she tried to push him away but couldn't to do so since he was stronger than her. “ Aiigoo. You're really mean to me. You know that ? But I can't do anything because I still love the jealous Hyorin.”

 

Pff. You're words won't convince me.” She said as she tried to not melt at his words which made him chuckle.

 

Fine. But that will soon change.” He . “Because you love me.”

 

I hate you.” she frowned.

 

And I love you too.” He smiled at her cutely.

 

I though you liked Bora.”

 

Aiigoo~ Someone is jelly~” He tickled her making her laugh immediately.”

Stop it !” She managed to say it in between laugh.

 

Okay. Then...” He pulled her close to him and encircle his arms tightly around her waist. “ … Kiss me.” He said as he made a duck face. Hyorin couldn't do anything but laugh hard at his face.

 

Oh my.” She said as she tried to calm herself. She then stopped herself from laughing any longer when she saw his serious face. “What ?”

 

I still haven't got my kiss.” He pouted like a kid. Hyorin fought hard to not laugh again but couldn't but chuckle at his cuteness.

 

Fine.” She kissed his forehead, then his both cheeks, then his nose and finally she pecked his lips. “Happy now ?”

“No.”

 

You're so complicated.” She sighed.

 

I want more.” He pouted again.

 

Well so sad you won't have anymore.” She part away before walking to the side of the studio to took his jacket and hand it to him. “Let's go.” Jay couldn't do anything but surrender. He put his Jacket on and let Hyorin dragged him.

 

Before Hyorin could open the door of the studio Jay pulled Hyorin for a hug. “I'll have what I want before tonight anyway.” He whispered in her ears. Hyorin just slapped his arm in respond before hugging him back.

 

Thank you.” Jay suddenly said making Hyorin look at him confused. “For making me feel better.” She just buried her face in his chest. She took a deep breath inhaling his scent. They both tightened their hug and sighed softly. It felt so good.

 

It was just perfect. 

 

------------------

Hello :D Firstly I'm sorry for the looooooong time I took to post the second chapter :/ I'm also sorry for the grammar and speling error.

Anyway, I hope you liked it. 

Thanks for reading it. And a BIG Thank You to my sucribers :)