Part 1

A break

 

Hello hello sorry for the late update but I had been buzy with exams and school. So here it's the first chapter I decided to change it completly since at first it didn't turn out how I wanted.

So sorry for the time I took.

Anyway hope you enjoy it. =)  I hope I finish the second part quickly. 

*go write the second part*  

Ps: Warning I am french so my english is not really good plus there must be a lot of horible spelling and grammar mistake  'cause I was tired when i wrote it and I didn't correct it  (too lazy :P)   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Break

(part one)

 

Hyorin went to the back off the school and sit on a bench. She knew none came here so she could be alone. She know that here she won't have to fake a smile for anyone.

 

* Enough. Can't this just stop ? *

 

She took a little teddy bear from her pocket and look at it. It was the last gift her grandmother made her before she died. Her grandmother was the only on who always knew when Hyorin was sad. She was a good actress even her mom was fooled by her smile most of the time but her acting always failed to fool her grandmother. Maybe because her grandmother was just like her always hiding her sadness.

 

After her grandma's death talking to the little teddy has become her new habit when she was sad, because talking to it just feel like talking to her grandma.

 

It hurts ... I can't stand it anymore” Hyorin voiced what her heart was feeling under all this pressure there was with school, her self esteem that was decreasing day by day when at first it wasn't really high, the tension that was growing and threatening to explode at home. And the worse the fact she knew that she was cause of it.

 

Stop … Can't the time just stop …” Her voice cracked. “ I'm tired... I'm exhausted...” As she continue voicing her feeling little by little tears were forming at the corner of her eyes.

 

Suddenly she recall what her grandmother always told her : If you had to touch the bottom, its only for one reason, to get up better, raise higher and shine brighter.

I know … I have to touch the bottom so I can get up better … I know it but I just can't stand this anymore” Tough Hyorin tried her best to hold her tears a traitor tear has manage to escape her eyes, making all the other tears follow it and drop on her cheeks.

 

I just feel like falling endlessly … I just feel like there is no end to this fall … I feel so broken and I miss you so much.” She looked at the sky and wipe her tears. “I'm sorry, I can't my promise yet but just wait I'm sure that one day I could fully open my heart to someone so I wouldn't have to stand this on my own. Yeah, one day I could realize and keep this promise so I could make you proud of your granddaughter.” she tried to smile lightly before letting the tears gain her face again. She put her face in arms which were resting on her knees.

 

As she was crying she didn't see nor feel the pair of eyes that were watching her from the beginning amazed at how strong this girl was to be able to stand so much sadness on her own.

 

You're lot more stronger that you look, you know.” Hyorin heard a guy saying as he sat beside her. “Hey.” he smiled and wave lightly at her when she looked up to see who it was. “You're gonna find me weird.” He continue seeing her confused look. “I mean we don't know each other ... well I know your name and that you're talented and- anyway that doesn't really count since we never meet nor talk to each other.” He stop seeing that he wasn't saying what he was supposed to. “ And what I wanted to say is, I don't know why. Maybe today I am crazy or I don't know but I wanna help you.” He looked intently at her eyes.

 

I didn't mean to eavesdrop” he quickly explained not hearing any response from her. Hyorin chuckled seeing that he was nervous and find it cute.

 

How ?” Her short answer make him surprised as he was 100% sure that she would be telling him to get lost instead of making fun of her.

 

How what ?” he asked not sure.

 

How are you going to help me ?” she asked again as she wiped her tears.

 

oh. Well. First of all, what you need is ...” he paused and look at her seriously before smiling. “A break.”

 

What ?”

 

A break. Some time for yourself to have fun and forget everything. But before you need someone you can lean on. And as strange and crazy it can seems I am willing to be this someone.” he nervously smiled at her.

 

Why ?” Her question confused him. “ Why are you helping me ?” she added seeing his confused look.

 

Oh. Hmm …. Well. I don't really know you just seem so different from the image I had of you. You're always smiling so brightly like if you were living a dream everyday. But looks like you're kind of living a nightmare actually.“ Hyorin felt warm hearing those.

 

Hey.” Jay's gentle voice woke her up from her though only to realize that tears were dropping from her eyes once again. Before she could wipe them, Jay hugged her. “I told you, I'm here for you if you want me.” Hearing this she put her arms around him and let herself cry in his chest. She didn't knew why but she knew she could trust him. She wanted to. She kind of feel like she needed to. 

 

Jay tightened his hug, letting her know he really meant what he told her. Though he couldn't really explain why he wanted to help her. She wasn't the first girl he have seen crying in his life but with her it was different. He just knew that when he saw her crying he really wanted to help her. He felt like he needed to protect her.

 

Thank you” Hyorin spoke as she finally stop crying. To her surprise Jay didn't broke the hug but her back instead. “You're welcome”.

 

They stayed like this for awhile, just enjoying the other embrace. It felt so warm for both. They would have stay like this much longer if Hyorin's phone hadn't ring making them part away.

 

I've got to go. My friends are looking for me.” She said after looking at her phone. “See you. I guess...” she stand up and smile at him.

 

Yeah. See you.” he smiled back at her.

 

Once again. Thank you.” She said before walking away.