2

Anathematized

~2~

 

When Woohyun had reached the train station, he leaned against the wall and started waiting. He had no idea what he was waiting for because the letter had only instructed him to go to the train station. Now that he was there, he didn’t know what to do or where to go. The mysterious letter that was given by the boy named Zelo had kept him awake last night. He couldn’t stop thinking about it even if he forced himself to ignore it. Somehow he’d found himself obeying the sender of the letter. The warning that was stated in the letter had scared him.

In case you’re not willing to participate, you will be given the chance to experience something you’ve never imagined before.

The sentence itself was enough to give him goose bumps.

Whilst waiting, Woohyun saw a boy with black disheveled hair walking in his direction. The boy had this dead look in his eyes. His face was stiff and the way his mouth twitched at the end when he looked at Woohyun made Woohyun think that he was a cold person. The boy walked past him and stopped to sit down on a bench a few meters away from where Woohyun was standing.

Woohyun stared at the boy and quickly dropped his gaze when the boy noticed what he was doing. Clearing his throat, Woohyun folded his arms across his chest and glanced at his watch. It was twenty minutes away from six in the morning. No one else was at the train station except for him and the boy. Once again, Woohyun tried to look at the boy and this time the boy didn’t notice him. The boy didn’t bring anything with him. He seemed like he was waiting for something or someone. A question came into Woohyun’s mind. Was the boy waiting there for the same reason?

Before he could open his mouth to ask the boy, a guy with pink hair came up to him and smiled.

“Excuse me, are you here for something?”

“Uh, I’m waiting for something…” Woohyun answered uncertainly.

“By any chance,” the pink haired guy fished out a black letter from his yellow jacket and showed it to Woohyun, “did you receive a letter that looks like this?”

“Oh,” Woohyun took out his own letter from the pocket of his beige coat and smiled. “So you’re here for the same thing! Do you have any idea what the letter was talking about?”

Before the pink guy could reply to his question, another person came to the train station, sighing out loud and cursing at the cold weather. He had slanted eyes and he looked grumpy. He might also be someone who liked to nag a lot—Woohyun assumed. The grumpy guy walked up to him with an uneasy look on his face.

“Did you guys get the same tattoo?” he held up his wrist and showed them a tattoo that looked like spider web.

 

 

A/N: More people to show up in the next chapter~