All About Kim Myungsoo

The Right Way to Fall in Love

 

 

 

ChapterOne

AllAboutKimMyungsoo

 

 

Myungsoo dated a lot of people, no matter their size, height or appearance he would accept their love confession and date them. Sometimes he’d have five girlfriends at the same time, and sometimes he’d have no girlfriends but a really swollen cheek. He was that kind of guy, only because he wanted to distract his heart.

“Oppa” he heard a girl squeal through his headphones, pulling them down he looked up to see a face that made him cringe. He was guessing that she was one of his many girlfriends since she was calling him out with a lot familiarity. Not knowing her name he stuck with his usual three words, “oh it’s you” he coldly said as he continued to walk. She pouted and attached herself to his arm, he pulled back resisting her but gave in to her strong grip.

“Oppa, since we’re dating call me jagiya” she said nuzzling her plump cheeks against his arm. Trying to ignore her presence he sighed looking around to distract himself. “Call me jagiya, arrasso?” she repeated, this time squeezing his arm against her . Myungsoo froze and his eyes darkened, what he hated most about some girls was how they had no self-respect.

“What the are you doing?” he scowled as he violently shoved her off. She whimpered and stepped back confused. “I-I’m sorry…?” she mumbled trying to hook onto his arm again. He dodged her and pushed her to the floor, “O-Oppa… I-I’m your girlfriend” – “and so you should have more self-respect!” he nearly screamed. Rolling his eyes away from the mess he walked off.

 


 

Sitting down on a bench, he stretched his arms and he tilted his head back, staring at the vast blue sky. “My feelings for you are like the sky… Infinite” he mumbled sitting up straight as he dangled a charm in front of his face. It was a laminated pressed daisy.

Myungsoo sat in a field of daisies crying, his mother had thrown his favourite teddy bear in the bin because it was torn and old. Ripping out the grass and daisies in frustration he laid back with his eyes closed.

He didn’t know how long he kept his eyes closed for but when he opened them he saw the same huge sky. Sitting up he jumped in surprise to see a girl his age sitting beside him, weaving the daisies into a crown.

“S-Suzy?” he gaped. She shuffled in closer and smiled “your mum said I’d find you here” Suzy giggled as she placed the daisy crown onto his head. He blushed vigorously and turned away.

“Myungsoo” a voice called him, pulling him back into reality. Looking up he saw the same girl in his little daydream. His eyes widened in surprise and she sat down beside him, “are you okay? We haven’t spoken for nearly a week!” she frowned.

“Ah, I’ve had a lot of work to do…” he lied. He was actually avoiding her solely because he hated the fact that he couldn't tell her about the pounding feeling in his heart. She nodded knowing how it felt to have a lot of work to do.

The bell rang and she quickly stood up. “I have to go first, I have Mr. Lee for P.E, you know how he is if you’re late for his class” she told him before she ran off.

With a sigh he got up and walked to his class.

 


 

He looked down from the window and smiled slightly as he watched Suzy leap for the ball. Having it in her grasp she threw it to a team mate. She was playing dodge ball. Her long wavy hair was tied back in a ponytail, and he could see the curves of her body against her white shirt as she moved. Face palming himself he sighed and looked away. I’m such a ert.

Looking back down he noticed Suzy being carried away by an unfamiliar boy, her nose was dripping with blood. Standing up he excused himself from the classroom and left for the infirmary. As he reached the door he grabbed the handle, hesitating if he should open it or not.

“Suzy, I like you!” he heard a male voice say. Myungsoo dropped his hand and silently stood there. A loud thud came from the room and he peeked in to see a guy on top of her. “I-I like you too… I was happy you came to infirmary with me” she pinked. Myungsoo closed the door and leaned against the wall, sliding to the floor he combed his hair. “Give it a rest Myungsoo, you never had a chance with her anyway” he said to himself. Tears forming in his eyes he wiped them away.

The door opened surprising him. Looking up he saw the face that he loved, “Myungsoo! What are you doing here?” she asked cheerfully. Myungsoo eyed her hand which was linked with the hands of another. Standing up he forced a smile. “Your boyfriend?” he asked already knowing the answer. She nodded and pulled her hand up to show the linked hands.

Memories ran through his head and he couldn’t hear Suzy speaking anymore, actually he couldn’t hear anything at all and his vision became blurry, not thinking he pulled Suzy in and pressed a forceful kiss on her lips. "Bye" he managed to say as he walked off leaving the couple stunned.

 

 

 

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter.
Don't be a silent reader.
Subscribe& Comment.