This Weird Feeling

This Weird Feeling
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mari was still thinking about what happened this early morning. She was happy too see Jinwan again after awhile. She missed hearing his laughter, his singing and rapping, and especially his smile. Mari was glad to hear and see them once more. “Ahhh, I'm glad to have these memories for the time being. I’m glad to be able to experience it like this still. Thank you so much for everything.” Mari said to herself, a slow smile appearing on her face, “But, it seems that I may have gone a little too far though…” as she took her favorite pen, and began writing her letter filled with her current feelings and thoughts to him.

Dear Dongsaeng,

Hello, how are you? Um, you may not really know me, but you have interacted with me before. I just really want to say to you is that I’m sorry about that one day. Again, I’m really sorry, because it makes me feel really weird in my heart. Because once you entered, my heartstrings pulled, and I couldn’t push those feelings away. It made me feel weird, sad, and guilty. I wanted to cry. I wanted to back away, but I didn’t. I stayed to see what you would do, for some reason.

Another thing I felt was empathy for some reason as well. I don’t know why, but I just did. I think it was because of that weird feeling that tugged at my heart. It made a thumped. It had me where it was hard to even breathe. It hurt to inhale. I didn’t understand why it happened or what it even means, but it kind of made me feel weird and awkward. I r

Please log in to read the full chapter