{ uninvited invitations }

The Lies He Told Me

 

“WHAT?!” Yuri frantically yelled.

“Yuri, honey, you know him, right?” Jessica asked quietly.

“I don’t like him!”

“Kwon Yuri, you know you do.”

“Why in the world would I like that beast?”

“He’s a perfect match for you!”

“Ok Taecyeon, is just the plain playboy.”

“But he’s superr hot!”

“Jessica unnie, I hate you.”

Jaejoong standing there flinched at the name of Ok Taecyeon. They were practically enemies.  He knew Taecyeon since he was 5, practically hated him at the first sight.

“Jessica, stop it,” he said. “Don’t mention that name in front of me.”

Yuri quietly stared at her brother. Why did he hate that guy that much? I mean they were once friends. Was it before she was even born? I mean Yuri is only 18 and her brother is 20 years old. Yuri quietly stared at Jaejoong, quite weirdly. But suddenly the door budged open and a Kwon Taeyeon ran quickly to Yuri.

“YUR-YURI!” she began. “J-junhyung i-is h-here t-to s-see you!” Taeyeon heavily finished as she catches her breath. “H-he’s b-been w-waiting f-for awhile.”

Yuri quietly got up and walked out the door and down one flight of stairs. Junhyung stood waiting near the door with the guy Jessica though was so hot, Ok Taecyeon.

“Hello, Yuri,” Taecyeon simply lend out a hand for a handshake. Yuri kept staring at his hands. They were in a pair of white gloves. It was true. Taecyeon was actually wearing a purse.

“T-taecyeon, why are you wearing a purse?” Yuri asked quietly.

Junhyung and Taecyeon exchanged looks and then both chuckled. “It’s Yoona’s purse.” He simply replied.

Yuri nodded and switched her glance to Junhyung. He was shyly smiling at Yuri. “Ready to go?” he asked. Yuri nodded.

 

“Minho, can you get me my bra?” asked Tiffany.

“Noona, I don’t want to,” Minho simply replied.

“If you don’t get it, I won’t be your girlfriend with benefits anymore!”

“Y-yu-Tiffany noona, fine.”

“Wait Minho, did you just call me Yuri?!”

Tiffany who was in another room stormed close to Minho, half . She stared fiercly at Minho and was about to slap him. Luckily, Minho was fast enough to stop her.

“You b!tch,” Minho said. “No one dares to slap me. Maybe if you’d have more with me, I would call you by your name all the time.”

Tiffany smirked. She put both of her hands on Minho’s chest and began to kiss him on the lips. Suddenly the door opened and out came a Jang Wooyoung and a Kwon Taeyeon. They seemed to be holding hands.

Wooyoung stared wide-eyed and Taeyeon, she looked furious. Taeyeon quickly ran up to Minho and slapped him on his cheek. A burning red mark appeared.

“You piece of crap,” she said angrily. “How dare you and this b!tch have right in front of our f!cking eyes?!”

“T-taeyeon, let’s just go.” Wooyoung grabbed Taeyeon’s hand but she was too strong for him. SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! Three hard slaps came across Minho’s face. All he did was smirk. No reaction. No tears. Tiffany ranged with anger was about to strike.