{ the breakup }

The Lies He Told Me

 

Yuri blankly stared down Minho after what he just said to her.

“What? You want to break up with me? But-“

“Yuri listen, it’s not you, it’s me” Minho replied calmly. “I just don’t feel our connection anymore. Tiffany has showed me more love then you ever did.”

“But, Minh-“

“Save it Yuri,” Minho said coolly and walked off, leaving Yuri there alone.

Yuri quietly flinched at Minho's answer. She was heartbroken from her first love. She just hated the feeling. They had their future plan but now it's all ruined. Kwon Yuri for the first time was heart broken and scared for her life. 

___________________________________________

“Kwon Yuri, are you in here?!”

“LEAVE ME ALONE!”

“Yah Kwon Yuri, this is no way to talk to your older brother!”

“OH YEAH?! Let me see the adoption papers then!” yelled Yuri.

“..Yuri...”

Kwon Jaejoong kicked the door open revealing his little sister all covered in tissues. He felt bad for her. Of course, he wasn’t her real brother. Her family found him on their door step and kindly adopted him into the family. Of course, Yuri loved him as a brother. Being a family with 8 sisters, you got to have a boy right?

“I-I’m sorry, oppa...” Yuri quietly replied.

“It’s okay, Yuri, you’re definitely heartbroken,” Jaejoong gently pressed on his little sister’s hair. He didn’t like to see any sibling he had like this. It was like somebody threw a baseball to his heart.

Yuri slightly smiled and said, “Thank you, oppa.”

The door suddenly flew open again and out came a Jessica Jung. She held a bat in her hand and a plastic bag in the other.

“Where is that son of a b!tch?” she said coldly. Yuri knew at the instant that Jessica was talking about Minho.

“S-sica, y-you don’t n-need to h-help,” Yuri said as she grabbed the bat out of the older girl’s hand.

“You heard what I said, that brat, where is he?” she answered back, more angrily then before.

Yuri didn’t try to do anything; Jessica is her cousin after all. Yuri quickly snatched the plastic bag out of Jessica’s bag too.

“Jessica-sshi, you calm down,” Jaejoong began. “I’m manlier then you, I can take care of it.”

“Oppa!” Yuri began to whine. “It’s my problem, you stay away from it.”

Jessica and Jaejoong exchanged glances. They slowly cracked a smile. Yuri knew something was wrong. 

 

_________________

Short chapter, but hope you like it.