Thank you

My Slice of Life 2: Love has no Boundaries
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Time to eat everyone!" Key shouted. He spoke Korean but I'm pretty sure he's telling everyone it's time to eat.

Everyone one took their seats, eyeing the huge amount of food served on the table. Everything looked so good and everyone's smiling and feeling happy except for me.

Sunye's words kept on floating inside my mind. The thought of me not knowing Jonghyun as much as she knows him. The thought that I don't deserve to like him because I don't even know him personally.

"Momo, come sit beside me!" Jonghyun shouted tapping the chair beside him.

I gulped and accidentally landed my eyes on Sunye who was smirking at me. I looked down in embarassment and tried stopping the tears slowly forming inside my eyes.

"Go ahead Momo. Jonghyun wants you to sit down beside him." Key said behind me.

I walked slowly towards the chair beside Jonghyun's. Jonghyun pulled the chair out for me then I sat down.

"Key told me you helped him make the salad." He said smiling at me.

"Yes, I did." I responded.

I want to be happy right this moment but I can't do it because of all these negative thoughts. It keeps on bothering me.

"Momo. Are you okay?" Jonghyun asked. I don't want him to notice what I'm feeling.

Smile Momo. Smile.

"Y-yeah. I'm just feeling a little tired."

"Don't worry. I'll drive you back to the hotel as soon as dinner's over. Okay?"

I nodded.

Jonghyun's really being nice to me and I really want to be with him because I really really like him but now I feel like this is just so wrong. My heart is aching so much right now that I couldn't eat normally.

"How's the food? Everything tastes good?" Key asked suddenly.

Everybody said yes in different manners. Some just showed through action and some just gobbled more food and nodded.

"Momo seems like she's not enjoying though. She's not eating that much." Sunye said loudly and laughed.

My blood rushed in every part of my body and I felt so embarassed. It's not my fault I couldn't eat. I'm stressed because of her.

"I - I am. I'm just not feeling well." I muttered.

Sunye just laughed more when I answered. She's making me uncomfortable in front of everyone. I feel like crying but I don't want to act weak.

"You're being mean Sunye. Stop it." Key shouted.

"Sorry. I'm just saying." She said that but I know she doesn't mean it.

 

I'm glad dinner's over. I don't have to deal with Sunye ing over me. It's disappointing and irritating.

"Hey Momo. Sorry about Sunye's actions earlier during dinner. I already talked to her about it." Jonghyun said after he came back from somewhere.

"I-It's okay."

Actually, it's not. Truth is, I hate her. I hate her for saying mean things to me and I hate that she's trying to take Jonghyun away from me.

"J-jonghyun. Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah anything. What is it?"

I want to ask him what he thinks about friendship developed online but I'm hesitant.

"N-nothing. Forget it."

Coward. You're a coward Momo.

"If you say so. Anyway, ready to go home? You said you're not feeling well. I should drive you home."

I nodded shyly.

If there's anything I want to do right now, it's getting out of Sunye's sight.

"Hey Key. Momo and I are going now. Thanks for the food." Jonghyun said as soon as he stood up.

"No problem. Come by anytime you want Momo. Just tell me or Jonghyun."

Key is so nice. Everybody is, except for Sunye. I'm still wondering why they're friends with her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter