Awake

Don't say sorry

I am back, sorry for late update \o/ i don't know i will be this busy~ hehehe anyway thanks for subcribing!

Many thanks to xiaodeer, My best dongsaeng for the beautiful poster :D I luff you so much \o/ Thanks again


Warning : A LOT A LOT A LOT Typos and bad Grammar~

 

“Luhan” That angel smiled at me. His smile is so beauty, i bet no one could smile better than him. I could see his eyes, so pure and innocent. He walked closer to me, then cupped my face with his hands. “bye” he looked at my eyes closely, his eyes become darker. suddenly it’s so visible, i could see the pain and sadness in his eyes.


“Xiumin-a why?” I asked, my hands slowly approached his cheek. My hands moved to rubbing his cheek as i looked at him. My eyes were so demanding to get an explanation from this beautiful creature.


“Luhan, take care love” he whispered on my ear then stood up. I held his hand tightly, i was so shocked to hear his suddden words. “What” i asked in confuse, as i tried to stand but i fail because he pushed me.
 

“Babo” He giggled, flicking my forehead then smiled again. “minnie, don’t joking” i shouted in front of his face and it made him stepped back. He slowly held my hands then I closed my eyes to feel his touch. But i was immediately regreting it, as i opened i couldn’t see my angel anymore. He has gone.  
 



 


“XIUMIN!”



 


I felt myself jump. Then my eyes fluttered open, revealing a shocked, almost scared looking. I could feel sweat started dripping down my face. My breathing was so heavy, my heart was pouding against my chest.


“was it dream ?” i questioned myself, still panting heavily i moved my hand slowly. But as i moved my hands then my body started to get aching and i felt very tired. I kept silent for awhile, trying to remember everything.

Actually I didn’t know what’s going on, where i am or why i am here. While i am busy with my thought, i heard someone calling my name but i couldn’t hear it cleary. I closed my eyes again,they felt so heavy. I really wanted know who was calling my name, i forced my eyes to open but it didn’t work. The last thing in my mind is i hope that was xiumin, who was calling my name. Before everything went black again, I only thought of his name and his face. i wish he will be here when i opened my eyes again.


  

 

 

                                                                              ~~~ Ship is Sailing ~~~

 

 

 


“Luhan!”


I slowly opened my eyes to the blinding lights of this white room. The smell of bleach quickly filled my nose, and I could faintly hear the sound of many machines next to my bedside. Everything was blurry for a second and then everything became clear. I saw a woman figure beside me, i looked at her and recognized it was my mom. Suddenly, There are people rushing in to the room, touched me or whatever they did. I closed my eyes and stayed silent until i heard the doctor said i am fine and he wanted to talk with my mom then everyone went out this room.

 

i looked around. “so... i am in hospital” i said to myself. My body is kinda frozen when I moved my body little bit, well that was hurt too. I wanted to say something but i couldn’t find my voice, my throath was so dry, I need a water.
Know i couldn’t do anything, i decided to stay till there is people come to my room. While i was waiting, my mind was suddenly giving a fast flashback of my dream.


‘Wait, Where is Xiumin? Why he isn’t here ? Why i am in hospital ? What’s happened?.’ Those question were eating all of my mind, Trying to remember what’s happened before this. I immediately stiffen up as I could hear a lock in the door being turned and the door handles being pushed down.


“Luhan, you made mama worried” my mom said as she approached me. I looked at her, i saw the worry on her face. Her tears were streaming down her cheek, She hugged me tightly. I moved my frozen hand to rub her face telling her that i am okay. I wanted to talk so badly but my voice wouldn’t work.  I just looked at her and smiled like nothing happened. I tugged her shirt, i was mouthing that i need a drink. She just nodded and giggled.


“yah! Naughty boy, i keep waiting you to say sorry but you didn’t said it. Now i know, you even couldn’t talk haha” My mom said walking out to get a water (I hope). I rolled my eyes at my mother as she walked out the room.
My mind was drifting off again about what has happened to myself. I tried to rolling back my memory but i only remembered ‘when i was driving to home with Xiumin’. I kept trying to remember everything and a memory when bright light was covering my eyes. Now i remember, my car is crashed and i got to an accident. But if it so, Where’s xiumin now?


 

“Luhan”


 

“bye”


 

“Luhan, take care love”
 


something flashed on my mind, that dream again. Is it really dream or it’s reality ? is that mean “xiumin dead”? .


I suddenly freaked out after having thought about it, i revoked everything that plugged in my hands and headed to the door slowly.But because of my frozen legs, I couldn’t find my step and  fall down on the floor. Am i this weak ? I punched my legs so he would move but it didn’t work. I even couldn’t remember the pain on my legs or my body. I try to stood but falling again, suddenly the door is opened and showed my mother and my father with shocked face.


“boy,wh.. what’s this? I will call the doctor” My mother shouted when he saw my hands bleeding because i forced to revoked everything that was plugged on my hands. My father pulled my body up and put me to the bed. I tried to let go of my father grip but it’s useless. My body wouldn’t move at all, my mother came in and leaning her hand on my forehead.
 

”Lu, drink this” She put the glass to my lips. I drank it slowly, nodded and pushed the glass away with my chin. When i found my voice, i started to talk “mam-“
 

“Wait, doctor is here” my mom said and he gave the doctor way to see me. He examined and fixed all things that plug on my hands. I don’t know and don’t care what’s that, i was fine anyway why they should put it on my hands again. “be good boy if you want to go home faster” I rolled my eyes and nodded. He just smiled and giving my shoulder a pat.


”doctor, do you know a person name xiumin? is he here?” i asked in hoarse voice before he went out the room. “Kim Xiumin ?”  that doctor asked, making sure ‘xiumin’ who he knows is the one i asked.
 

“Yeah, is he your friend? Don’t worry he is fine. He is on fifth floor if you want to meet him.” I sighed in relief, my thought was wrong. I closed my eyes and nodded happily. I got up and kicked the blanket, i wanted to meet him now but i felt i am being pushed again to the back. My body fell on bed and my head on pillow, my blanket suddenly pulled up over my face.
 

“But not now, kiddo. You should go rest and you don’t want to make him worried to see his friend is in bad condition like this, do you ?” The doctor explained, a little bit teasing me after all. I gave him a glare directly to his eyes.”don’t give me that look beside He is probably sleep with his friend too” He said, laughing hard. I didn’t get it, what’s so funny about this.
 

“You should rest and i don’t want you to move. If he is your worriness, i will tell him to go here tomorrow” he said as he pat my hands.
 

“Now everyone,let’s go let him take his rest.” He added, My parent nodded. The doctor and nurses already went out.
 My father approached me, His face is darker and his eyes were strongly glared at me. “Kid you should explain all of this tomorrow” I nodded,smiled and made an ‘OK’ shaped with my fingers. “aish, after all of this, you are joking with me?” My father punched my hands slowly. My mother just shook her head watching my dad acted like that.

 

“it’s right boy, we need an explanation as soon as the fast speed of your condition, we didn’t go here from beijing for nothing ok?”My mom knocked my head, I pouted while nodded and hugged her hands tightly.
 

“this kid, he acted like crazy sick man and now he is acting like mama boy. Anyway why you suddenly like that?” My mother just laughed at his words.“Yeah i wonder where he got a power, he was so lifeless and now he is fine mama boy”and then, both of them are laughing so hard.

I rolled my eyes, but.. now i wonder too, where i got sudden power? It must be Xiumin. Well i haven’t met him yet but at least, i knew he is fine . This’s such a great feeling to know he is still with me, he hasn’t gone like i thought. Now i am realised, I was afraid over nothing. That dream is only dream Luhan, Xiumin won’t leave you.
 

“mama *cough*  papa” I called still in hoarse voice. They stopped laughing and looked at me with worried look. I held their hands. “I will explain this tomorrow” I said while looking at them sadly. They rubbed my  hands, and hugging me after that. “Now, go away.” I pushed them and pulled the blanket up over my head. I hid my face while laughing.
 

“you kid! How dare you pushed us down!” I heard my dad yelled loudly while my mother soothing him.
 

“Luhan, good night. Have a nice dream boy” I only heard my mother voice and their steps then everything become quiet again. I looked up to see if they really have gone and sighed. My mind is messed up now, i better to sleep and meet my love tomorrow .
.


 

 

                                                                              ~~~ Ship is sailing ~~~
 

 



.
i willfully pried my eyes open to the bright fluorescent light of the room,i stared at a plain white ceiling for awhile before fixing my gaze to the door. As i expected, the door is opened widely. I could hear my mother’s voice talking with someone before walking into the room.


“Hey Lulu, you are awake honey” my mother walked in and sat beside me. I looked at her and smiled. Like she knew what i said with my eyes, She got up and back with a glass of water in her hands. I leaned my body to the back so i could drink properly. After i drank it all, she put away the glass and back to sit beside me.


“Now speak, boy”
 

“where’s papa?” i asked, i didn’t want to tell same story twice. It better if my father was here, so he wouldn’t nagging at me anymore.
 

“he is back to work, don’t worry i will tell him. Now tell me, how can you get onto accident ?”
 

“Umma, do you remember when we were talking on phone i ever said i have special someone and i wanted you to meet him?” I asked, my mom nodded and smiled silently.
 

“You know he is so beautiful, a full charm all over him, his cuteness that made me want to hug him everytime and kiss him everyday.i know he is guy but i can’t help it. I keep falling and falling on him” i continued, i didn’t realise i keep talking about xiumin rather than the accident. She giggled “that’s my son’s love story, you should introduce him soon. So what’s more?”


I nodded and continued to talk “i was with him that day, driving my car back to our home.”
 

“Wha you even buy a new one and stay in the same house with him” I looked at my mother, feeling annoyed. She messed and my hair and said “okay,keep going ”
 

“of course, that house is mine mama but he often stay there, so it’s my habit to call it our house. And I don’t know what happened, I drove it safely. I was talking with him but when i turned to see his face, Sudden bright light are coming right on my way. I think my car is crushed with someone car and everything went black.i don’t really remember, what’s happened after that.” I saw my mother eyes, and sighed as i ended up my story.
 

“ah i see, i will talk to the police about this matter.” She smiled softly and rubbed my cheek. “now go sleep again”

 

“wait but you said, you were with him ? where’s he now ?”My mom asked.

 

“he is-“

 



‘beep beep’ (OTL it’s phone ringing)

 

 

“Wait boy” My mom stood up and walking out the room as he heard her phone is ringing loudly. I looked at the door before it closed.


 

 

                                                                                       ~~~ Ship is sailing ~~~
 

 



“boy i talked to police about that accident... and it was your fault babo. You crashed your friend’s car” my mom rushed in, yelled in low voice(?) then knocked me right in my head.
 

“Me? Huh ? Friend?” I asked in confuse. I crashed my car with friend’s, i don’t even remember that i crached it.He was in my way, doesn’t it mean that person car crashed into mine ?
 

“Yeah, your friend. Lucky he didn’t report you to the police. I’ve just met him outside, He is going back to home. He said he is okay with everything as long his fiancee is fine and decided to forget it because he is your close friend” she said. I stared at her weirdly, i was so confused.”you should thank to him once you meet him”
 

“My close friend? fiancee?” I asked again. It’s my mother turn to give me a weird look. She sighed “why you are so confused? ah i forget his name. Oh yeah, what’s your friend name that you mentioned last night?”

 

Kim Xiumin?”

 

“Ah yeah..” my mother looked so unsure.

 

“What’s about him mama ?”

 

“ah yeah, that is his fiancee’s name. He is so fluffy and cute haha”

 

My whole body suddenly felt frozen as i heard her words, i was so speechless. I didn’t hear it wrong, I clenched my hands tightly and gritting my teeth.


‘Kim Xiumin is someone’s fiancee? Is it other xiumin ? but now way if there’s another man who is so cute and fluffly named xiumin.and if it is my xiumin Since when? He is mine, how come?’


“wh-what is his n-name?” i asked still gritting my teeth. My mind messed up in a second. I closed my eyes, the pain from headache came again and it is felt around the brain in the head and neck.

My mother looked so worried as he saw me. “his fiancee is Xiumin. Mama remember it but your friend name, Sorry dear, mama forgot”
 

“WHAT IS HIS NAME?!!” I yelled as i opened my eyes, tears were streaming down on my face. I saw my mother was suprised at my yell.
 

 


“i think he is Oh.. Oh“
 

 

 


“He is.. Oh Sehun”






 tbc .______.
 

 


 

is it fail? i hope it's not OTL sorry for grammar too OuO

i think it can't be finished in one shot, so it will be chaptered \o/ (i know the plot seems so fast, but i will end it in 3 or 4 chapter, so i made it little fast.) Hope you liked the story! Thanks for reading~!

in here is all Luhan's POV but for next chapter it will be author pov, i think .__. we will see litle crazy Luhan, what do you think Luhan will do when he meet his baozi? XD