6 Evil Vampire Meet 6 Innocent Wizard

6 Evil Vampire, And 6 Innocent Wizard With The Strongest Girl In SMTOWN Academy

 

HYOYEON'S POV 

 

8.00 In the morning...

 

       I wake 8.00 in the morning cause i must take care the 6 innocent wizard boys, and don't let the 6 Evil Vampire near them. But the problem is, i don't know the group that call 6 Evil Vampire. Anyway, so many evil vampire in this school.

 

       Mr. Lee say to me yesterday, that 6 Evil Vampire is a group of boys. Why they stalking at the innocent wizard boys? So many question in my head, i getting sick with the question in my head. I get up from my bed and go to the bathroom to take warm shower. And then, after done showering, i wear a gangster shirt, ripping jacket, cap with GG word on it and red shoes. I hope that Lay won't run away from me... Hehehehe...

 

       "It's good on you Hyo," Yuri said in haif awake. "Sorry, did i wake you up, Yul" i said. "Not at all, you should hurry right know. This is your first day at Wizard class, and don't forget wear your red barcelet. So everyone will know that you are a vampire and the most strongest vampire in the school. okay?"She said again."Okay, gotta go know. Go back to sleep, Yul,"i said. And then she fell asleep. Bye girls, have a nice dream.

 

       Many Wizard boys and girls staring at me in fearness, did i look scary in this outfit or because they saw my red barcelet? I ignored the stare and go to Mr.Lee office to meet him. I arrived at front door of his office, i knock the door, "Yes, come in,"he said. I open the door and he greet me," Oh, good morning dear, look like you are ready with your first day with them right?"."Yes sir, i ready to meet them. What kind of class that they go?"i ask him." They stay at the nerd class. It's okay with you?" he ask back."I don't care if they were a nerd or what. I came here to protect them, not having some blood at them."i answer it."Okay, they waiting you at lobby,"."okay,"i said, when about to open the door, Mr. Lee stop me."Hyo, i have a request from your innocent wizard,"he said. I wonder what is it, "what is it sir?" i ask. "I will tell you after school, meet me at Dramatic Blue dorm. Okay?"he said. I nod and go straight to the lobby. I wonder who the one that make a request.

 

BAEKHYUN'S POV

 

       Where is she? The class is about to start in 1 hour. We waiting her like a nuts right now... My eyeliner is going to wet cause of sweat. Finally, we saw her running toward us. My eyed wide when i saw she wearing kind of gangster.

 

       "Hey guys, sorry i'm late. Where's Kyungsoo and Lay?" she said with bright smile on her face. "They go buy some water for us, while we waiting for you, Noona," Luhan hyung said. " Really? How long you guys wait for me?" she ask. "5 hours only, not very that long, Noona," Tao said with his cutie panda voice. "What? 5 hours? poor you guys," she said with guilty tone.

 

        "I guees we going to be late for class if don't move right now," i said. Hyo Noona tell us to wait for Kyungsoo and Lay, so we wait in 2 minute and they arrived. "Hey, sorry cause we late. Oh, Noona! Sorry noona cause we late," Lay said in fearness. Look like he saw noona wear a gangster outfit and scare easily.

 

       Kyungsoo hug Lay, and noona look and the them with a confused face and she look at her outfit, then she relized. "Opss, sorry Lay, i almost forgot that you scare with a gangster, mianhae," she said. Lay turn around and Hyo noona give him a smile. He smile back to her. "Okay, everyone is here so let's go to the class." she said.

 

LUHAN'S POV 

 

       When we outside, i very confuse, why Hyo noona don't were any jacket to make a shade to protect herself. Aren't vampire will die is the hit the sun? I brave myself to ask her,"Noona, why you don't use any protection to shade yourself?, aren't vampire scare with the sun?" i said and then she answer my question,"I'm vampire kind of Norse Vampire, Norse Vampire mean't that their are a nice vampire. With a permission of  God, God let us stay under the sun and we only die when we drink a innocent blood. We only drink blood that have a full of sin  with it, we just want to wash away their sin, that's all," she said.

 

       We are very lucky cause we had new friend like her. suddenly, she ask us something,"You guys know who is the 6 Evil Vampire?" We al shook our head cause we don't know even know them. Mr. Lee said that we have been stalking by 6 vampire, but he didn't said the name those person. Hyo noona look very dissapointed right now.

 

       We arrived at our class, we were very late. Our teacher, Mrs. BoA mad at us and plan to make a punishment for us. When she saw Hyo Noona, she just stand froze like a cube of ices. I can see fear eye on Mrs. BoA eyes. "Hello Seongsaenim, this boys late cause of me, you don't need to punish them, you should punish me," noona said. " N-no, i-i jj-ust gr-greet them o-only. Wel-welcome to-to Wizard cc-class, Mrs. K-Kim." Mrs. BoA said in struttering tone.

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

       Everyone in the class was studing, while Hyoyeon sleep in the class, no one even Mrs. BoA don't dare to wake her up. Suddenly, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun pinch her face, but she didn't wake up. This time, Luhan and Lay move her table and chair very harshly, but she didn't wake up yet, Six of them very tired to wake her up. 

 

       Suddenly someone throw something at Tao and Xiumin, it was a paper. They read the word in the paper, "Tao, you going to be mine soon, I will make you mine. Xiumin will be by my friend if you don't be mine,"  Both of them sob silencely, but suddenly Hyoyeon wake up from her sleep and say " Who is sobbing in the class?," Tao and Xiumin was shock and dry their's tear and look at the white board and pretending don't know anything.

 

       "I wonder how Hyo noona know that someone is sobbing, Oh! I forgot that she is a vampire. She can heard anything neither the sound is far from her" Tao thought. The period is end and is time to lunch, they at the rooftop and chatting each other. And then, a group of boys open the door of rooftop and they came near them. Hyoyeon look at their barcelet,"Look like they are a vampire, i wonder what kind of vampire are they" Hyoyeon thought. One of the member ask them,"Hello, may we have a lunch with you guys?" the blonde one ask. The 6 innocent boys look at her and she gave them they-look-nice-to-me face at them.

       

TAO'S POV

 

       My heart is beat faster. What's wrong with me!!?? I scream at my head i hope no one notice it. "Sure, you guys can have a lunch with them," noona said she- what??? with them? what noona mean't by that words? only us with them? She stand up and said "Can you guys take care of my Dongsaeng?," noona said. Yes, we let here call use that.

 

       "Sure sumbaenim. we will," the brunette said."Before i leave, may i know what kind of vampire are you?" noona ask. They are vampire? i look and i saw a black barcelet. Now i scared, and Lulu hyung come and hug me, cause he now i will cry easily when i scare." We are a Norse Vampire type, why you ask, sumbaenim?" the boys with the brown light hair colour said.

 

       "Nothing, did you guys know who is the 6 Evil Vampire?"noona said."No one know, expect Mr. Lee,"blonde boy answer. And then noona go away from us and then went only god-know-where place. We introduced ourselves first and then they introduced theselves. "Hello, I'm a leader in this group, my name is Kim Joomyeon but they call me Suho. The blonde one is Wu Yifan but you can call him Kris. This one is Kim Jongin and we all call him Kai. This is Kim Jongdae and you all can call him Chen. The brown light hair colour one is Park Chanyeol and lastly our maknae Oh Sehun," Suho said.

 

       They all has a good looking, expectly Kris, his the handsome one among of them. I notice that Sehun is staring at Lulu hyung and Lulu hyung is look like he is scare with Sehun. Baekhyun hyung give a glare at Chanyeol. Xiumin hyung come near Baekhyun hyung cause Chen is trying to touch him. Lay hyung and Suho having a little talk and they both look comfortable together. And Kyungsoo hyung sit further from Kai.

 

       Kris just sit beside me and enjoy his lunch, we don't tell them that we were a gay. I scared that they will hate us cause  we are a gay. "Hey Lulu hyung, can i go to my wushu place to practice my wushu skill?" i try to excuse myself. "What? Sure, can i follow you Tao?"Lulu hyung ask."Sure why not,"

 

       "Hey, you guys not gonna leave us don't you both?"Baekhyun hyung said while protecting Xiumin hyung from Chen. "Of course not. Come on hyungs." I said. We say goodbye to the vampire.

 

HYOYEON'S POV 

 

       I go to Mr. Lee office, and i knock the door. "Come in,"he said."Oh Hyo, you came on the right time,"."Sir, may i know who is this the 6 Evil Vampire that we talking about?" I ask curiously. "Well they are the Norse Vampire like you, but there a few vampire controlling them to be an Anonymous Vampire," he said and i gasp cause in shock with it."How can be that they turn them to an Anonymous Vampire?" I ask curiously. "They put something on their body and there personality is change,"he said. "Oh yeah, and one thing," he said. I stand in front of him and waiting what he about to said. " About a request one of the innocent wizard this morning that i said it to you,"he said.

 

       "Said sir," i said to him."I want you to stay in Dramatic Blue' dorm to take care of the boys,"my eye grew wide cause i can't believe what he just said to me. "Well you said is request one of the wizard right, which one is make this request?" i said excitedly. "Tao the one who make a request, I send a vampire to look at them and the vampire read Tao's mind, so that's how," he said. So, Tao the one that want me to stay at their dorm huh. Okauy then, i accept the request and go straight at the Dramatic Blue's dorm. I go to their room, its so beautiful and there a 4 bed. There were 3 King's bed size and 1 Queen's bed size. I guees the queen one is mine. So, i rest at my bed and wait for them comeback to the dorm.

 

       I call Sunny to pack my thing and come here with some food. A few minute then, they bought my cast with my cloth in it even the food that i want. "Wow, the room is gorgeous. Look, he is so cute." Tiffany said and point at Xiumin sleeping face picture at the wall. "I'm so jealous at you, stay with them at the same room," Sooyoung said. "Just one room, not one bed," Jessica said with jealous face. "Sica, I know you jealous at her, just admit it," Yoona said. Everyone laugh at Jessica and Jessica just burden her face on my pillow. All the girls are out cause its almost dark, and that mean all Wizard must go back to their dorm, Suddenly, the door open and i give them a smile, they all were in shock when they saw me in their room.

 

SORRY IF I LATE TO UPDATE, I KINDA BUSY WITH MY CAMP. SO THATS MEAN THAT I CANNOT UPDATE THIS WEEKEND.

I VERY SORRY (BOW). PLEASE DON'T HATE ME CAUSE MY STORY IS NOT LIKE YOU HOPING AT IT. (SOBBING)

PLEASE GIVE A GOOD AND POSSITIVE COMMENT AT ME SUNBAE AND A NEWBIEST LIKED ME.

I WILL THINK NEXT CHAPTER WHEN I STAY AT CAMP.