First day Hyoyeon meet 6 Innocent Wizard...

6 Evil Vampire, And 6 Innocent Wizard With The Strongest Girl In SMTOWN Academy

 

HYOYEON'S POV

 

       What a day, isn't it? Today i'm going to Council President Vampire meeting. I don't like meeting, it make me annoyed with it... I hope there interested thing that happen today... The door is open up and I saw a Headmaster Lee Soman and 6 boys. Look like there are a Wizards cause I saw blue barcelet, yeh I forgot tell you, at my school there only have a Vampire and Wizard... We have four dorms, Vampire boy's dorm is Dynamic Black, while Vampire girl's dorm is Dazzling Red... Even Wizard had a dorm, Wizard boy's dorm is Dramatic Blue, while Wizard girl's dorm is Mystic White... Oh great, here start a stupid damn meeting...

 

       "Okay, let's start the meeting. You all know who is the boys in front here?" Lee Soman said, everybody nod cause they know them, expect me, I don't know who they are, are they very famous in our school? No.Damn.Hell. and one thing, what the Wizard doing in Vampire Council President Office?

 

       "This boy's are Wizard from Dramatic Blue dorm. They are the most innocent one in the school. I'm asking if one of you can protect them from 6 Evil Vampire," Lee Soman said. The most innocent one? protect them from 6 Evil Vampire? sound easy for me... but take care of them in the same time is kinda hard for me... "No answer? fine then. I will pick one of you whatever i want," Lee Soman said. I hope he didn't pick me.

 

        He walk to Eunhyuk sunbaenim, i can see that he scare with me when i look at him, and the Mr. Lee go past him and go to Victoria. he about to pick Victoria, and then he saw me," Okay, Hyoyeon you going to protect them until end of school."

 

KYUNGSOO'S POV

 

       The girl is very in shock when Mr. Lee pick her to protect us, " But, why you pick me?, sir" the girl said. " I pick you cause you are the most strongest Vampire girl in this school," What? She is the most strongest? I thought the most strongest one is Venus. Or mabye, her english name is Venus. 

 

       OH.MY.GODDESS. We being protect by a strongest Vampire in the school... Kyaaa~~. I'm so happy right now. And i go ask Mr. Lee with whisper. " What is her english name, sir?" i ask. Mr. Lee whisper back to me "Her english name is Venus Albus Severus Pevensie".

 

LAY'S POV

 

       I wonder what they talking about... I look at the girl... she look like a gangster, i very scare with a gangster. She wear a red cap, blue shoes striker and ripping shirt. I got scare right now. When i look at my freind, they very calm, unlike me i will get panic soon.

 

       And i can feel a hand on my shoulder, i turn and i saw cutie baozi hyung,"calm down, Lulu said to me, that the girl is going protect us is a good girl, so don't worry," Xiumin said. I give Luhan hyung is-that-true? face. And he give me a nod.

 

       I sighed with a relief one, I really happy had a friend liked them all. Luhan hyung's power is Telekinesis or Telepathy, Kyungsoo hyung's power is Earth, Xiumin hyung's power is Frost, Baekhyunnie's power is Light, Lil' Tao's power is Time Control. Well, my power is Unicorn,Healing.

 

HYOYEON's POV

 

       I think i going to die soon. The meeting is end, only me and 6 Innocent Wizard in the office. I will try my best to be friend with them right know. Suddenly, one of them introducing himself even ," Hello sunbaenim, my name Do Kyungsoo, a boys with a blonde hair here is Xi Luhan, the lil' fattie one is Kim Minseok but you can call him Xiumin, the boy with unicorn ring here is Zhang Yixing but you can call him Lay, the eyeliner boy here is Byun Baekhyun and lastly is our Kungfu Panda Tao." the boy said.

 

      I introduced myself with a bright smile, they look nice for me, and they all look cute, expect Xiumin and Tao, they both more cuter, i think i want pinch their cheeks. We talked about themselves, they said the most innocent one is Xiumin, and the second innocent is Tao. I'm very impress with Tao wushu move. I don't even know that innocent Wizard learning wushu.

 

      Now i know all about them, they are a Innocent Gay Wizard!!! Oh no, I already promise to them not to laugh about they were being a gay... but is to funny....PHUWAHAHAHAHAHA.....

 

       I hope they don't saw me laughing right now, or else they will hate me forever. Hehehehe, still, it's very funny.

 

TAO'S POV

       I saw Hyoyeon noona laughing, i guees it because we telling here that we are a gay. I hope she don't tell anybody about this. And then, i feel like 6 of us has been watching by a few person from the bunches. When i about to check it, Lulu Hyung is calling me, i tell him to wait for a minute and i check at the bunches. Nothing at bunchess, i feel kinda strange.

 

       Lulu hyung call me again and tell me is about dark. We heading to our dorm and having a warm bath. I share a bed with Lulu hyung, Kyungsoo hyung share bed with Lay hyung, and Baekhyun hyung share bed with Xiumin hyung.

 

       I can't sleep cause thinking of few person that peeking us this evening. I feel kinda worry, I hope Hyoyeon noona can stay in one room with six of us. She is a cheerful and funny person for me. I hope my wish will become true. and i fell asleep cause of thinking the things.

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

       There a Vampire read Tao's mind, and he go to Mr. Lee office about what Tao thinking. And then Mr. Lee said," Okay then, I will make that boy wish come true, send a new bed in their room, I will ask Hyo tomorrow. I hope she accept it,"

 

TOMORROW MORNING (still author's pov)

 

       Hyoyeon go back to her room, girls in the dorm very scared with her, she stay at her dorm with her 8 bestfriend. There 5 girl's same age as her, 2 girls one year younger than her and lastly the maknae, two years younger than her.

 

       "Hyoyeon-ah~~," annoyed Tiffany call her. " Why you don't tell me about this excited news?," she pout. Hyoyeon give her a confuse face, and then she relized." Let me guees, Mr. Lee already tell you guys right now. I'm I correct?"Hyo said.

 

       "Hyo~~~ i'm so jelous cuz you will spending your time with the cutie Wizard boys. You not gonna drink their blood right?" Sunny said."Of course not. I have a personal reason why i didn't drink their blood." Hyo said.

 

       "Personal reason? I wonder what it is... Can you tell us what your personal reason at them?" TaeAhjumma said.' Sorry TaeAhjumma, I can't tell you that they were gay, i never drink gay blood before, and i'm sure you all gonna shock with it,' Hyoyeon thought.

 

       "Sorry Tae, i can't tell you guys my personal reason," Hyo said. " It's okay Unnie, maybe your reason is very important for you, so we won't force you tell us," angelic maknae said. Hyo feel very relief when she heard her maknae said like that.

 

       "Could you guys shut up!? It's almost sunrise. We should sleep right now, or else leader dorm would kill us." Jessica said. " Sica right, we should sleep right know. We will continued tomorrow. OK?" Tae said.

 

       Everyone nod, Hyo sleep alone at her bed, while the other girls is sharing bed. Hyo hope that the boys is will be okay. And than she fell a sleep cause of thinking about the boys.

 

HELLO, ( BOW ) NICE TO MEET YOU. iT'S MY FIRST STORY I HOPE ALL SENIOR OR SUMBAENIM WOULD LIKE IT.

PLEASE TELL ME IF I FORGOT SOMETHING, PLEASE A POSITIVE COMMENT PLEASE >,<""