Let the Day Begin

A Kiss to Remember (hiatus)

 

Chapter Two; Let the Day Begin

Your thoughts Jay's thougts


      You sluggishly sat up in bed as your alarm went off. But as you were about to go reach for your phone, Sehun wrapped his arms around your waist pulling you closer to him. "Don’t leave..” he mumbled still half asleep.

 

      You smiled at his request, but got out of his grasp and off the bed, turning off your alarm. “If I could, then I would.” You kissed his forehead before he continued to sleep and you walked towards your closet grabbing a set of clothes before entering the bathroom. As you let the water heat up a bit; you started to strip out of your clothes. Soon after you had entered the shower, letting the warm droplets trickle down your hair and body. You closed your eyes and thought about your schedule.

 

       For most of today, you're going to be with Exo-J; [A/N I’m having my friends character join in... If you haven’t read the story Click here...] recording a couple of songs and practicing the dance you helped choreograph to fit some needs. Then soon afterwards you are to join her for a photoshoot for the album you both share.

 

      Coming back to reality you got out of the shower and towel dried your body. Wrapping your hair in a towel you then got dressed into your usual get up; black leggings, a cami, and a knit sweater. You honestly did not care about what people thought of you and how you dressed. If its comfy then that is all that matters. Looking at yourself in the mirror, you took off the towel from your head and began to brush the knots out of your hair.

 

      You then gathered all your dirty clothes from the floor and exited the bathroom placing your clothes into your basket. Glancing at the time you had at least an hour left, so you decided to cook the boys breakfast before they wake up. You grabbed your phone, left the room and quietly walked down the halfway trying to not wake anyone up.

 

       As you entered the kitchen, you opened the fridge staring at the variety of ingredients in there. What should I make them..? You bit your bottom lip softly and stood there thinking.

 

      “Make something that is fast and easy, like omurice,” Jay suggested as she leaned against the counter tying her hair up in a bun. It was like she had read your mind. “I kind of want that... ”

 

      You thought about it, and gave a slight nod. “Omurice it is.”  

 

      “Mind if I help?” She asked.

 

      “If you want to.” You said grabbing the carton of eggs out of the fridge as well as the other ingredients needed. Jay then went in search for the pans and the rice cooker.

 

        Half an hour later the rice was fully cooked and Jay had placed the rice in the pan with the now cooked vegetables and chicken. You had gotten the plates ready set on the counter and began to cook the egg. Jay then placed the rice in the middle of the egg and you folded in the sides and flipped it onto the plate.

 

      Eight scrambled eggs later, you and Jay had the plates set on the table ready for the boys; decorated with their name in ketchup.  And the two of you had ate yours quickly before heading out to the studio.


2 hours later


      You were in the recording booth glancing at the lyrics, making notes on what you should work on adding symbols and dynamics on certain words and where you should take a breath. It was like your performance on Music Bank all over again. The butterflies in your stomach are tying knots and you feel off balanced once more, but you were going to sing the song in Japanese. That made it harder for you since it has been a while since you spoke Japanese. What happens if I mess up?! You bit your bottom lip slightly just waiting

 

      On the other side of the wall Jay-sunbae had pushed a button, "you-ah are you okay?" You gave a slight nod, trying to calm yourself down by breathing in and out slowly. "When you are ready, we would like to start recording." Giving the producers and Jay a thumbs up, you held the earphones in one hand and against one ear. You will do fine, you-ah, just believe in yourself.

 

      With that the music began; you had the urge to dance along with the music. But instead you controlled yourself to only tapping your foot to the beat. When you were singing; each word you sang flowed through you that you haven't realized that you were on your last line:"You're the only one. Only one," and the music drifted to an end. The room was quiet that you began to worry. You hung the earphones near the edge of the music stand before you spoke.

 

      "D-did I bad do?" You were stuttering and could not even speak correctly, you must of done something for them to just stare at you through the glass.

 

       Jay spoke first, "Anni, you did amazing."

 

       "Absolutely stunning."

 

       "On your first take," another added on. "No wonder why He wanted you to be partnered with Exo-J. You both are naturals."

 

       "K-kamsamida!" Both you and Jay said, bowing a perfect 90 degree angle.

 

       “Let’s take a five minute break and we will go to the next song.” The head producer said after her clapped his hands together. With that the booth had emptied out, but you stayed back and just looked over the duet lyrics making sure you got it stuck in your head. But you weren’t alone. Jay-sunbae had joined you sitting next to you in the booth.

 

       “Do you want to practice?” She asked. “Before we begin recording?”

 

       You nodded because you were lost with words at the moment, but practicing does not sound bad at all. You handed her the pages of the lyrics, which she gladly took smiling softly at you.

 

      “You have the tone memorized?” You nodded in response. “Okay, then you may begin.”  

 

I Know I said Firday. But I got busy with school and all. >.< 

And I am sorry if this chapter has grammer problems and is boring  D: I rush everything... to get it up for today.

But I promise to make it up for you guys!~

Annyeong~