Surprise!

A Kiss to Remember (hiatus)

Chapter One: Surprise!

 


      "Are we almost there yet?" you whined, tapping your fingers against the dashboard.
Surely that question was on repeat that Xia, your manager, was annoyed. She gripped the steering wheel turning left now entering the highway.
      "you-ah... If I say yes... Would you be quiet and sit properly in the seat?"
You nodded uncontrollably watching her sigh in response. You giggled softly and sat still in your seat. You could not wait any longer to be in his arms. You missed him. His scent, his hugs, his kiss, even his lisp. It's been two weeks since you last been in Thehun's arms. But due to the schedules you both are away from each other from day to night.
      But tonight you planned to surprise him at the airport. He was coming home from China after visiting EXO-M and working on their comeback album. You honestly could not wait any longer, for their comeback since you are an avid EXOtic. But you were not allowed to know anything about the album, which was truly pain in .
      The moment you and Xia reached the airport. She was about to get out of the car and you on the other hand was struggling to get out of the your seat. You were already tired and you this gave up, while Xia was laughing.
      "you-ah..." Xia said, gasping for air "You know... You're still wearing your seat belt on?" she stated as she unbuckled your seat belt before exiting the van.
     You sat there in embarrassment for a couple of seconds before getting out. It was so late into the night that it was not that crowded at the airport. The coast was clear, thankfully you did not need a disguise of some sort. But unfortunately you were still stopped by some fans as well as photos being taken. You had the energy to greet them with a hello and a good night as well as have a safe trip to where they went.
      You took out your phone, finding out that there was still 5 minutes left for the guys to arrive. You leaned against the metal railing and started to hum the song that was stuck in your head. Closing your eyes you continued to hum softly slowly drifting to your little world.

 

5 mins later...

 

      "I'm hungry." Chanyeol said rubbing his stomach and facing his manager. "Feed me."
      Baekhyun shook his head and walked ahead of Chanyeol.
      "I just want to go home." Kai stated while D.O was dragging him across the floor.
      Suho nudged Sehun on the side softly catching his attention. "Hyung! What do you think     you’re doing?" Sehun cried.
      Suho just pointed at the girl (you) who was sitting on the metal railing. "you is over there." He said then left Sehun to continue staring at you in surprise.
      He even pinched himself to make sure he was not dreaming. It was not long until he stood in front of you. He listened to you hum for a little bit. "Yeobo...?" Sehun softly said that should be loud enough for you to hear. "you?"
      You were still in your little world, unaware that Sehun was calling out your name. It was a lovely place to be, right between dreaming and reality. You came back to reality when you felt someone kiss your forehead. Your eyes immediately opened, staring at the man in front of you.
"You surprised me!" you cried placing your hand over your heart.
      "Well, I tried calling your name but  that did not work out."
      "Oh..." was all that you could say at that moment.
      Sehun then grabbed your hand and you both walked over to the conveyor belt to grab his luggage, with the other 5. But they all were still waiting patiently for them to arrive. So during that time, Sehun hugged you from behind, resting his chin on top of your head.
"you, how are you so wide awake?" Sehun asked playing with your hair with one hand "You woke up early today... And it's already 11 at night.."
      You shrugged because to be honest you knew you were tired. But right now when you’re with him you are wide wake, your heart wanting to beat right out of you.
"Because I..." you started off "Um..wanted to see you.."
Each word you said your voice went softer. You must of been a nice shade of pink, and thank goodness that you were not facing him.
       Sehun had a small smile on his face, hugging you closer to him.
"Hm?" he pretended to yawn. "What did you say?"
      You bit your bottom lip wondering if you should repeat what you said.
"N-nevermind."
     Sehun slightly frowned at your response. He wanted to hear you say that again. But then saw his bag pass by. You felt his arms move away from your waist and the top of your head weightless. Did I make him upset...? You assumed and looked at the ground nervously playing with the hem of your sweater. Though He went to grab his bag, before returning by your side.
      "What's wrong?" he asked you dropping the bag softly to the ground.
      "Nothing..." you said, still looking at the ground.
       He placed his thumb on your chin and index finger underneath making your eyes meet his. "you... I may be tired but I know it's not nothing."
       He had a small grin on his face and caressed your cheeks softly.
       "I wanted to see you too."
        Your eyes brightened up and you tried not to smile. Then you figured out that he wanted you to repeat yourself. The one statement you were embarrassed to say.
      "You sneaky bas—!" you started to yell but was cut off by his soft lips against yours, that you forget what you were about to say getting getting you distracted.
      "Yah! you! Sehun! Let's go!" Kai shouted near the exit "I wanna go home!"
     Sehun parted away and kissed your forehead before holding you hand and intertwined the fingers together. "Let's go?"
       You nodded slightly and both of you started to walk to the direction where the group was waiting. After joining with the group, you all headed off to the parking lot. Suho, Sehun, Xia and You in one van; Kai, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, D.O and their manager in another.
      You started to yawn as the car began to move out. Sehun placed his arm over your shoulder and pulled you closer to his side.
"Go to sleep." he said making you lay your head on his shoulder.
You closed your eyes and smiled softly before drifting to sleep. Sehun played with your hair and kissed your head.
       "Sweet dreams, Yeobo."


Star's Corner~ 

Thank you for Subscribing!

I know it is not much but I feel really accomplished!

And I am sorry for the delay and all It's just School and test are not my favorite. 

I hope you enjoy this rushed Chapter >..<