YG November

Cinderella
Yongguk POV When the company had first acquired the package they were skeptical and ran it through a bunch of tests to make sure there were no hidden cameras, drugs, or anything else because the amount of saengsaeng fans were on the rise. Finally, a week later my manager handed me the box while I was sitting on the couch in our dorm surrounded by my band mates. "Oh! More fanmail?", Zelo exclaimed as the manager handed me the package. "Wow! Hyung is so popular." I got up to get the scissors from the kitchen and open the package, but was stopped. "Wah! Hyung wait for us!" Zelo said as him and the rest of the band members hopped off the couch and made their way towards me. I waited for them to gather around me and then carefully sliced the tape holding the box together. I carefully opened the the box. Although the company ran many tests I was still skeptical. I loved my Babyz, but sometimes they would get crazy and I didn't want Zelo to be scarred by what he saw. I opened the flaps of the box and immediately grinned. Inside the box was pink bunny and heart tissue paper. I gave a little chuckle. How cute! Tucked away to the side of the box was a red envelope with my name written on it. "Wow, they wrote your name in Hangul almost better than you can!" Himchan teased while poking my side. "Yah! Hajima! You know I'm ticklish." I pouted while swatting his hand away. "Ugh just read the letter already," Daehyun said while rollong his eyes. I carefully opened the envelope and read The Letter.