Prologue (November)

Cinderella
Today was the day! I had been waiting ages, but it had finally paid off. It was the longest day of school that any human being had ever known, and when it finally got to 8th hour I felt like my whole body had been electrocuted. How could I possibly sit through a boring AP Chem lecture when I knew the most important box of my life was waiting in my mailbox? I had worked countless hours at the local cafe for nearly five months, reffed as many soccer games as I could, and even signed up to teach dance lessons at a nearby dance studio. I had wanted to get it as soon as I could, but it was expensive. I had decided though, nothing but the best for Yongguk oppa. As soon as the bell rang I scooped up all of my things, put in my head phones, and blasted the latest BAP song. The trudge home was a short one; I only lived a half a block from the school. I tried to not make myself look like a complete idiot, but that was completely impossible with the way I was grinning. With my mailbox only a few feet in front of me I took a deep breathe, slowly walked forward, and opened the lid. It was there!! I carefully cradled the package in my arms as I grabbed the other mail and my keys from my pocket. I opened my door, set my backpack down, and went and got the proper utensils to open the godly package. As I poised the scissors over the package I took one last breathe, and then I plunged my scissors into the tape.