Kookie

Can't you see

I Noticed that GwangSoo had disappeared right away so after finishing filming I turned to sukjin hyung he always seems to know what is happening.
“Hyung Where’s GwangSoo?” Sukjin looked at me shocked

“didn’t you just see what happened? GwangSoo hurt his arm a while ago, he’s been taken to the hospital”
well this is surprising, I’m a bit worried for him I didn’t even see him fall today.

“No Hyung, I didn’t see anything, how did the fool hurt himself this time?”

I thought it was a simple question but it seemed to piss him off
Giving the scariest glare anyone has seen on him Sukjin said “How the FOOL got hurt was all your fault,  YOU PUSHED HIM AND NOW HE’S ON THE WAY TO THE HOSPITAL TO SEE IF ITS BROKEN OR NOT, YOU SHOULD RESPECT THAT FOOL YOU ALL DISREGUARD, TOURMENT, YELL AT , BLAME AND TOURMENT, BUT YOU ALL DON’T!! HE WON’T ALLOW BEING TREATED LIKE FOR MUCH LONGER THEN YOU ALL WILL REALISE JUST HOW MUCH OF AN IMPACT HE HAS ON US!!” after yelling he just stormed off.

I was shocked at Hyung’s outburst but now that I think about it, it is my fault, I remember pushing him when we were playing the Ping-Pong tournament and he fell that’s when he must have hurt his arm. I hope to all the heavens that he hasn’t broken his arm.

“Hyung is right we don’t really treat GwangSoo well at all” Haha said from behind me scaring the crap out of me. I turn and see everyone behind me, I didn’t even notice when they got here.

“Yeah we really don’t” Gary agreed looking down shamefully obviously regretting how he treated him.

“Poor GwangSoo, How did he put up with us for so long? I would have left ages ago” JiHyo Said with a sad look in her eyes.

“Ok!, it’s a wrap, thankyou everyone you can go home now”  Cho PD Said leaving with the other PD’s very quickly.

“Well I’ll see you guys around” Gary said weakly smiling with haha nodding goodbye and following him trying to soothe him.

“I hope things turn out for the better, I really do” JiHyo said looking at me “Bye oppa” and with that she left leaving me with JaeSuk hyung.

He looked at me and said “C’mon we need to talk” and walked away from everyone, so I followed him asking “Talk about what hyung?”

“Everything that goes on in your head bout Gwang soo”

“What??” oh god where is this leading I just have to keep calm and not panic. Hyung turned to me when we reached the car park.

“Ok I’m not judging you since I worked this out long before you even noticed your own feelings but why are you so cruel to GwangSoo if you love him?”

Crap he knew time to panic “W-w-what l-l-ove?? H-how? GwangSoo- You- Know..” well, that went well

JaeSuk just smiled at me patting my shoulder.
“Kookie~ breathe I don’t care that you love him, but you should take care of him instead of hurt him, how do you think SukJin and I have lasted so long, we take care of each other” Holy father mother 2Suk are TOGETHER?!?!?  That explains so much.

“B-but I just never thought he would love me since we both are men I seem to only be a hyung to him, so I just ended up covering my feelings and it sort of turned out this way” I said rubbing my eyes I never thought I’d cry in front of JaeSuk before, but all the built up guilt and frustrations are rising to the surface quickly.

“Don’t cry ok, You have to realise by now that love is never an easy thing, and I believe that if you and GwangSoo do sort things out you probably have a very good chance at becoming his boyfriend” JaeSuk said comforting me but it only caused me to keep crying, I believe I have destroyed every chance I had at being with GwangSoo I’ve probably broken his arm, god I hope he’s alright he’d probably be safer if I left him alone.

JaeSuk seemed to sense where my thoughts were heading so he hit me on the head, really hard and with a stern look he said “Kim JongKook You will not leave GwangSoo alone , Tomorrow you will drive out to his place and take care of him, you will take responsibility for your actions and you better effing confess to him! Now go home and rest I’ll see you later I need to find Hyung there’s been way too much drama for one night” And with that he pulled out his mobile walking away probably calling SukJin Hyung.

I sighed looking at the sky some couples were really lucky that they’ve found each other and have stuck together. I can’t seem to do anything right especially towards the people I love. OK tomorrow I’ll go see GwangSoo and take care of him and apologise and probably spend the whole time apologising. With that thought I went home.

REWIND TO THE HOSPITAL

 

“No hyung, I actually think it’ll be better if I leave the show” GwangSoo Said

Sighing Sukjin Entered the room “Sorry for the intrusion But I overheard what GwangSoo just said” He said Bowing to the PD’s they just nodded as Sukjin sat down.

“Are you sure that you really want to leave the show GwangSoo-Sii” Cho PD Asked

“Yes” GwangSoo Said nodding “I’ve thought about this before and its time I focus on my acting career again”

“OK if it’s what you truly want, we can’t stop you but you will always be welcome back” Cho PD said Getting up to leave “So please remember to file the incident report, I hope you have a quick recovery” Myuk And Im PD Wished the same and they left the room.

Since they left GwangSoo turned to SukJin asking “Hyung Why are you here?”

“Oh yeah, I pretty much lost my temper at JongKook and stormed off and since I didn’t know where I was heading I just came to see you” Sukjin said shrugging his shoulders.

“Ah, thanks Hyung but why did you go off at JongKook Hyung? What did he do?” GwangSoo asked

“Don’t worry kid he’s just being a stubborn boy, not admitting when he cares, it finally pissed me off, so I quite loudly explained to him how he’s doing things wrong and what the consequences of his actions are” Sukjin explained “c’mon, you need a ride don’t you? I’ll drive you home”

“I see” GwangSoo said nodding “yes Hyung thank you, I’m sorry for being a nuisance”

“Nonsense lets go before JaeSuk Calls me worrying where I am” Sukjin said grinning and patting GwangSoo’s shoulder leading them both out of the hospital towards his car.

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________

A/N

Here's the next chapther sorry it took so long.

Thankyou to my subscribers i wasn't expecting any so thankyou so so much xxx