GwangSoo

Can't you see

I’m running late today for filming Running man, my schedule before took longer than expected.
As I arrive I can tell that I’m the last one here, even the guest is here before me.

“Ya! Gwangsoo why did you even bother coming??” Jae Suk hyung yelled at me as I approached

“I’m sorry Hyung! I say bowing to everyone
“well now that everyone is here we can begin, you’ll be split into teams of 3...” the PD instructed

“But there’s eight of us” Sukjin said

“Yes, the first three are a team 4th 5th and 6th are also a team and the last two are together”

“Ya! Why’d you have to be so late now I I’m paired with you” Jong kook yelled at me I can’t help but flinch in fear
“I’m sorry hyung” I really do apologise a lot for simple things these days, I’m getting so tired of it most of time it wasn’t even my fault.
“Seriously Jong kook why are you so mean to gwangsoo?” Jae Suk asked

“I’m not I’m teaching him how to stop failing at everything” He said.

‘Ouch that one really dug deep’ I thought

“Just because he’s a fail doesn’t mean you need to lecture him, just don’t rely on him” Ji Hyo said

I really feel like one of those characters from cartoons that just stand there with large rocks falling on their head with words like FAIL, LOOSER, REJECT, and STUPID. I really don’t want to be here right now but were filming, why did I come I should have just called in advance and said something about schedule conflicts or something “(Sigh) can we go now” I say emptily causing Jong kook to look at me in surprise like he forgot I was there, I wouldn’t be surprised if he did. I turn away from them and head towards the cars not wanting to listen to them talking me down anymore.

 

The first mission seems simple enough

A ping pong tournament the first team that arrived gets automatically forwarded to the finals sadly that wasn’t Jong kook and I, we were last since I accidentally took a wrong turn, which gave him more to go at me about.

And so we faced off against Gary hyung haha hyung and jihyo noona

And being the fail I am I not only managed to miss the ball a lot when I did hit it, it went behind me or it hit me on the head everyone else but Jong kook seemed to enjoy that fail he just gave up trying to teach me to do it the right way and actually pushed me out of the way and or course I tripped and fell over. Instantly I felt a pain in the arm that I landed on, god I hope it’s not broken.

No one noticed my pain though. As the games continued to the final mission which is of course the race sukjin hyung had noticed that I wasn’t comfortable so while the crew were setting up he pulled me aside.

“Gwangsoo-ah what’s wrong you seem more off than usual” sometimes I forget how good he is at reading into situations

“It’s nothing hyung I just landed on my arm a while ago it should be fine in a while” who am I kidding it’s been hours and I feel like crying because of the pain.

“Do you think you can do the final mission” hyung asked me worry creasing his forehead

“No, but I can’t do anything about that now, we need to go, Hyung can you tell someone to get me out quickly”

“Sure kid” Sukjin said patting my head “c’mon were telling the producers first”

Oh god “no it’s not that bad”

“Gwangsoo you are hurt and no matter how bad it is it falls back on them so they need to know, even if they are blind to certain situations”

“Hyung—“but he started pushing me towards them

“He’s been hurt” Hyung said to Cho PD

“What? When?” Cho PD asked looking at me I sighed and looked at the ground. I could feel both of  them looking at me.

“Back at the first mission when Jong kook pushed me over, I landed on my arm and I can’t really move it now” I explained not looking up once.

“We’ll have one of the medics look at you then, you can’t to the final mission if your arm is possibly broken” He told me I could only nod and be taken away to the medic area.

“Gwangsoo-sii what’s happened??” The medic looked at me warmly which is a nice change.

 “I’ve hurt my arm”

“Let me see can you try to move it for me please” she asked me while inspecting my arm so I complied, She made a sharp intake of breath then said “I’m not too sure but I think it’s broken we’ll need you to go to the hospital to get it looked at” and so she took off to tell the PD’s while I was taken to the hospital to get my arm x-rayed.

And after an hour of rush and pain, I got the conformation that there’s a crack up the bone in my arm so after being pain killers and a cast being put on I was told I can go home but I had to rest my arm for a few weeks.

Just as I was about to leave the room I was in the PD’s came in looking grave.

“GwangSoo-sii we have been told of your condition, First you’ll need to fill out an incident report for us and you do need to rest your arm so we’ll give you some time off from the show” Cho PD explained

“No hyung, I actually think it’ll be better if I leave the show” I said voicing my thoughts for the first time, not noticing the shadow by the door.