TWO

I know her... I mean his SECRET

"Zara?" I said while reaching my hand. "Nice to meet you?"

This girl is annoying... She says my name like we know each other.

Zara looked at me for awhile like she's thinking about something. She gets her bag and fixes her things.

"I will be your roommate."

I know that... Duh?! Am I that dumb?

"I hope that we will be friends"

Pathetic.. First she says my name like we are close. Now she wants to be friends.

"Do you like WooYoung? Is he courting you?"

BWOH?! That guy is not courting me. He thinks I am girl.

"I like WooYoung especially his smile."

Is this girl having a chit-chat with me? It's so boring. 

 

I watched Zara as she fixed her hair into a bun. She looked at me and rolled her eyes. She went outside without even saying goodbye.

"While talking to her, it feels like I am talking to myself." I smiled at myself. I thought I could have a friend in this school. And that includes Zara.

 

~Morning!~

 

I woke up early and found Zara very tired. Where could she have been last night?

I looked at my bag and saw a can of coffee, I put it beside her bed and went to the restroom to take a bath.

After I took a bath, I used a towel to cover my body. I found Zara drinking my coffee.

That girl is cute. But the coffee is too ordinary.

"Zara!" I said making him almost choke. She looked at me and her eyes widen. She turned her back hurriedly. "Zara? Is there any problem?"

Pabo! Of course there is! You are not wearing anything.

"Zara, even if we are not friends. At least, I want us to get along so I am really sorry if you think I am annoying." I said while looking at her.

Aish... I should go now.

I saw her turned around avoiding my stare and went outside.

does she really hate me?

~gonna continue this tomorrow~