ONE

I know her... I mean his SECRET

Good morning, it will be about 5 minutes before we land to Seoul. Hope you had a comfortable journey.

 

"This is it. I am in Korea!" I smiled at myself making other people looked at me. "Mianhe!" I bowed down 90 degrees.

Carrying my bag, I hurriedly looked at my watch. 6:30. I still have one hour to roam around!

 

I walked around on the streets. People selling Hetteok... Kids playing around... Couples holding hands... But what attracts me was a street performance. They danced and sang really nice.

The lead vocalist was the smallest and has a powerful voice. 

The other vocalist was cute and kept on waving at the audience.

The tallest guy was the rapper and he was really good.

The other one dances like a diva.

But for me, the best dancer is the one in the middle. It's just that... He has a mask which makes him the mysterious one.

 

~gonna continue it tomorrow~

 

I checked my watch. 7:00. Omo! 30 minutes left! I hurriedly ran to a near ladies room and changed my clothes into my uniform.

 

I walked towards the gate. I tried to find the principal's office when I accidentally bump a guy...

"WooYoung?" I said while staring at him.

​"Can I help you young lady?  Are you lost?" Can you believe it? In front of me is WooYoung?! Ahh! 

"I am your number one fan!" I shouted earning a laugh from him.

"You're funny." He helped me stand and grabbed my hand. "See ya... Number 1" He winked at me and left.

Wahhh... I already met him. Wait~ I forgot to ask where is the office! 

 

After 10 minutes, I already arrived. I opened the door and said good morning.

He let me sit down and looked at my forms.

"I see... You are the daughter of Mr. Kim." I nodded. "I assigned you in class 25A. Do you  really know this school?"

"Honestly, I attended this school because I think I can be a popular idol someday." I smiled.

"I see. Then, let me explain further. Seoul Arts University is a prestigious school who succeeds in making other people dreams come true. We are also different from other school because a class is consists of students with different ages. Also, some idols, still attend this school." He said. That's why WooYoung is here."I am really happy you chose this school Miss Kim."

 

I headed to my classroom and the teacher let me introduced my name.

"I am Kim Shin Yeong. I hope we will be friends." I smiled and saw WooYoung. Yah, WooYoung. Wait! We have the same class!!!

Suddenly, the door was opened and I saw a pretty lady come in. 

"Zara, you're late. Sit down." The teacher said.

"..." She bowed down without saying anything.

"Shin Yeong, you sit beside Zara." The teacher pointed the vacant seat beside Zara.

 

I was busy fixing my things when I noticed WooYoung is talking to Zara who was ignoring him.

"You like WooYoung?"

"Of course I do."

Wait~ Am I talking to myself?

"ahhh!" I shouted when I saw a girl smiling at me.

"Hi! I am Seo Ji Hye. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you."I said but I can't help to look at Zara and WooYoung

"WooYoung is into Zara these past months. He is madly in love with her"

"Excuse me?"

"I know you like him" She winked. "By the way, do you have a room in the dorm already?"

"Actually I don't know yet..."

 

 

"BWOH?! Zara is sharing a room with a girl?!" Manager Lee was shocked hearing the news from the principal.

"It can make Zara more popular." The principal smiled while looking at Zara who was busy reading a book.

"But-" Manager Lee tried to think of a reason.

"Why? Do you have a secret that can't be revealed?"

"Nothing." The manger sat down.

"Good then."

 

Taemin's POV

What if this girl will know my secret? What if she knows that I am a guy and just pretending to be Zara. Then, again I will be useless.

 

I headed to my room and saw her bags. She placed her things really neat. When she noticed me, she went towards me.

 

"Hi! I am Shin Yeong! Nice to meet you. Lets be friends okay?" She smiled like a sun. So bright yet warm.

***

Hi there! This is my second story (the first one was not yet finished though) So how's the first chapter?

I want your comments so bad.

Please subscribe and comment below. Love ya!