Don't leave, Changjo

The Dead End.

Don't leave, Changjo

It was such a horrifying sight. Yoona was wearing a pure and innocent white dress, but it was stained with some spatters of passionate red blood. Yoona's pretty eyes was wide open,  lips is still as beautiful, hair is still as smooth, everything seemed the same, it was like nothing had changed.  "Seems like it is not every long ago, her lips are still rosy red, so is her cheeks" my detective cells invaded my system.

 

How is it possible that she even died? A pang of sadness gushed up to my face instanly turning it into pale white. Yoona is one of the most admirable beauty, it is such a pity, even a bystander like me felt terrible, i wonder how would her lover Changjo have felt. He must be in the horrendous pain.

 

"And i see, the murder weapon is highly suspected the glass bottle as it was nearest to the crime scene and there is some blood spots." i rubbed onto my chin.

I walked to the other side of her and squated down to observe. I though to myself, blood flows from her head all the way to her collarbone but what is strange is the waist are was pretty clean and dry. And her shoes ae covered with some white sand, maybe she had been to the beach?

"Ah, hyung! Don't use your poor skills anymore. Lets just wait for the police or someone to get this settled.

"Miss Yoona is highly positive of being murdered as you can still some bruises around her neck and her shins. The weapon is highly suspected to be the bottle beside it." The forensic doctor

"See, sometimes my skills are useful." I nudged at Ricky.

 

+++++

 

 

"How is it, Changjo?" I confonted him, he was in the state of depression. Changjo kneeled apologetically infront of her body and held onto her soft hands. Tears driped from the corners of his eyes like rain, he touched her lips, and whispered "I love you"  into her ears, before another slid down. Changjo placed the rose beside her body, before they took her back to the clinic, then he came to confront me. He told me that Yoona broke up with him a few days to him for the same man that appear at the airport and now, right in front of his eyes, she was there; lying forever. I guess he wishes that she would be in peace at heaven.

"Hyung, i am alright. But...Yoona. what should i do. I am a terrible boyfriend to be honest, isn't that why she dumped me? She went to that man? She..She.." He rubbed onto his watery eyes.

"Don't be sad anymore...want some chocolate? I heard that it is good for curing sadness!" I joked to bring up the atmosphere and passed him one of my favourite. His leaned in onto my shoulders and lie there. 

I carassed his head and smiled to him. "Everything is gonna be alright. Don't be sad, you are one of the best men i see out there. What can't you do? Good singer, dancer and entertainer."

"Nothing will stay forever. (except gold) When a person is gone, store your cherised and shared memories, you will feel much better."

 

+++++

 

 

All the while, Niel only sat at the corner writing his diary, i wonder sometimes what secrets he keep? Whenever, we walk close to his diary he will immediately hide it. After that, he has a big frown on his face and just kept on staring into blank space, he had not taken a proper meal for 1 day already, even Changjo eats much more better than him.

"Niel, are you alright? You did not eat anything?"

"Yeah, i am fine, just need some time to calm down." I wonder, what does this calm down mean?  "We will have to report to the police station for witness's statement. Can you walk? I am afraid-

I wasn't able to complete my sentence before he shoved his palm in front of my face to stop me.

"Fine, I-

Niel calmly walked away. I was about to follow him in but when i stepped forward, i saw a piece of paper. Curiousity bugged me to check it out, and i picked it up, i dashed towards my room and locked the door. I opened it up.It was written in english, and fortunately can read it.

 

+++++

 

So this isn't written by Changjo? I eyed around the letter and saw something, i almost freaked out. It was given to her, Yoona. Cold chills travelled anxiously down my spine as i nibbled onto my nails nervously. I shut tight my eyes, this might all link to the murder isn't it? Who is this? Who exactly is this?  I thought to myself. Blood rushed up my face, it was pan-hot.

"L.joe! We are going to the police station, faster! You coming?" Cap hyung yelled.

"Yeah! Coming now!" I shouted back and stuffed the letter into my bag and carried it off.

+++++

 

Dumb, he is totally tricked by me, does he think he really is a detective? Well, well. Let's just play with it. -Unknown

 

 

+++++

 

"Hyung what is this inside your bag? A letter?" Changjo took it up. My eyes widened in horror, as i rushed desparetly yo stop him form reading. However my height this time never aided me, it was a disadvantage. Changjo just simply held the letter higher and continued reading and reading. He held it lower and lower as the time passed by, finishing his last sentence, he tore it and threw it it the air. The crumpled paper pieces are like white-coloured snowflakes, that colour that signifies purity.

"I love you but i couldn't bring my mouth to say it... jealousy always burns through me when you are with him, Changjo... Jealousy is like a monster sometimes, it devours me whole. I  always had imaginations that"

 

"Hyung, You wrote this...?" Changjo faced me. His eyes were filled with tears threatening to roll down, he was so fragile that it would break anytime. "No! Not me! Please trust me! I found it on the floor this morning and wanted to read it so i kept it inside my bag." Changjo brought his palms to my face and slapped me.

"It is found in your bag. Not you? Ha... Don't lie to me! I won't believe you anymore." He let out a sarcastic laughter, then continued, "I hate you. I hate you."I regretted trusting you so much."

"Are you gulity ? Is that the reason why you are treating me so well? Huh?" Changjo whimpered shakily at the last word as he stood unsteady. He ran out of the room with his soften legs. I dropped down to the ground. Tears kept flowing out like river water. Being innocent excuted dead by Changjo, it isn't good, it was extremely bad. The little brother i trusted had always loved is gone, from my sight now. The tears blurred my vision, i can't see the road in front of me anymore, thorns pierced my heart, it became painfully numb. Cap hyung came to pulled me up, "Chase him, he won't go far."

I did not wait anymore, rubbing my tears away, i run out of the station and was determined to find him back. On my way out i accidentally banged onto some people and i finally arrived at the lift.

I anxiously glanced my watch, i had not time to wait. I sprinted my way to the emergency staircase. Soon, i climbed my way down to the first storey. I smiled, Changjo just walked out of the building, i wasn't too late. I opened the door and before i was able to call out for him, he dashed across the road and was punched with huge force by a truck, which sent him flying a few centimetres away.

"Chang...jo...ChangJo! Changjo!" A  stood frozen, taking small trembling steps. I reached him. I fell towards the ground, kneeling infront of him. His bloody face and body, made me gulity and regret. An enormouse group of people crowded around us.

"Isn't that changjo?"

"Omona, Changjo oppa!" The crowd whispered.

"Someone, please call for the ambulance! Please! Changjo! Changjo! Don't leave please! Wake up! Wake up!" Changjo raised his finger, he was about to speak but he turned unconcious. I wasn't giving up, i kept shaking him, he isn't leaving us, never leaving us.


a/n: Completed chapter planned for 2 days^^ hope you like it And thankyou for my subbies till now! :D Just gotten more inspirational of this fic now.