A dead body

The Dead End.

A dead body

"Bye Hawaii!!" Chunji cheerfully exclaimed. This wil be our last day here,this memories and time spent here, i hope it would forever be embarked inside my brain. We checked in the plane and reached a cafe. "Joe~ do you want some chocolate coffee?" Niel asked me. "I want-

My voice was interupted by Changjo. "Hey! Come here!" He roared. It has been some time as his raised his voice, i guess he must be really fuming mad and furious. But i wonder what made him explode? I turned to my left, he was kicked some man and wanted to bash him while cursing. Luckily Chunji and Cap was there to hold him back, or that, he might be detained and the consequnces...

"Hey Changjo why are you mad? Did he offend you?"

Changjo stared at me. He was having alot of emotions. He look sad. lost and helpless yet angry. "Hyung. He was the one who took Yoona away, he stealed her." He leaned in closer, i quickly lend him my shoulders help him let out the emotions that he kept too long."

+++++

It is currently good to be back in my heartland, Seoul. As soon as i reached the gate, i stretched and yawned at the same time. The idiot ricky annoyed and disturbed me the whole time, and it was unfortune that i didn't have a good rest. I went back to the van and placed the luggage. We all spilt up our ways in the Incheon Distract. I have a tempt to go to the sauna to releaxed and get rid of my old, tired and died skin. After that i went for a bite and we all gathered back together at the fountain garden.

"Let's board our van!" Cap hyung said.

"Niel, where did you go in the three hours?"

"Oh... that," He stared at the ground. I guess he is debating where or not to tell me.

"Hmmm.?"

"Oh! Nothing much just some window shopping." I nodded my head, "I see."

"Ricky, what about you? Oh my... you have some sort of red stains on your jacket is it...."

"Ahhh! Omo... The red..."

My curiosity arose. I used my fingers and feel it. It is soft?! Feels wet too...

"Ah...Hyung they are just some ketcup i spattered when i was eating Macdonalds! Argh... so disturbing." Ricky said in the joking manner.

+++++

We reached our house. Cap hyung lead us, we followed.

"Oh my god!" Chunji whose reactions is the biggest let out a girly scream, Niel and Ricky frowned. Me and Changjo just stared at it, the image is horrifying. Cap hyung simply walked around the body calmly. I took out my phone and dialed the police. "Cap hyung don't touch the body yet.... I will call the police."

She looks so familiar, i could definately tell this. She is Im Yoona isn't it? It was creepy...


a/n: Done chapter! Hope you like it ^^ The events will slowly process.... as expected hahah~~ Inform me if there is any errors you wished i will correct... Bye!