Maknae's retaliation

Pranks

For evilazuli cause you requested it

It's a bit short but you wanted to see Seungri's revenge so here it is. I felt like doing a little cover art for it so I hope you enjoy

 

            “Let’s introduce Big Bang.” The host calls as the band walks onto stage to the sound of cheering from the audience. But the strange thing is that there are four not five of the members present, the Maknae is missing.

“We’re sorry that Vi can’t be wit us today, because he’s working hard on his album, so everyone please support him.” The leader GD says with a smile as the take their seats.

“Oh that’s unfortunate, but let’s all hope he works hard.” The host says, “but moving on. Taeyang we’ve got a lot of requests to have you do a dance for us.” To this all of the members crack up a bit. Music starts to play so he jumps up to start to freestyle. As expected he’s a great dancer and seems to be enjoying himself with that classic smile on his face. The crowd is going wild and the rest of the band is watching with anticipation. TOP has that too straight face that means something bad is going to happen. After a few minutes of free styling where he starts to pull out some tricks like a flip the music suddenly stops and ‘I Need a Girl’ starts to play.

As expected Taeyang starts to dance to it alone, which looks a bit awkward, but because it’s Taeyang no one really cares. Suddenly a girl walks out from back stage, dressed in the proper outfit and everything. They have timed it perfectly so he can just go over and fall into place within the song. She struts around for a second while the rest of the band fights to keep a straight face, but can’t.

“Girl like you, gotta make you mine, I’m a treat you right baby.” Comes on and he sings along with it taking the tall girl’s hands just as in the video and places them around his neck, an ill-disguised look of horror creeping onto his face as he really starts to recognize his partner. As he leans in for a kiss he whisper’s

“Opppppppa ain’t I pretty?” in a mock feminine voice. Before giving him a quick peck on the cheek. Unlike other times Taeyang can’t really awkwardly jerk his head away so he has to grin and bear it. Not quite sure what’s going on but assuming it’s part of the show Taeyang continues with the dance. Till it gets to the part where the girl wraps her arms around him at the end. By now the rest of the band is starting cracking up as well as all of the other guests.

The ‘girl’ wraps one arm around his waist and uses the other to his shoulder to make him as uncomfortable as possible. Taeyang can’t keep himself from laughing slightly uncomfortably. “This is payback.” She whispers once again into his ear before pulling his collar down and biting him on the neck. Taeyang crumples to the floor holding his neck and screams,

“MAKNAE.”

At this the band can’t hold it anymore and they just let loose all the pent up laughter. GD has started to fall out of his chair once again. Pulling a giant smile and a peace sign Seungri says proudly in English “Hello, it’s Victory. I have finally arrived.” Then he proceeds to go take Taeyang’s seat.