Bite me

Pranks

 

“Seungri you’re so yummy. I just wanna bite you.” A noona teases Seungri at a big bang interview. Making a little biting face, with a smile. The Maknae grins and responds:

“You can bite me.” Though his voice is slightly joking his face is pretty serious. The noona laughs and covers her face with her hand. Taeyang who’s sitting next to the Maknae smiles and takes a bite at him. Shocked and slightly embarrassed Seungri jumps up and starts to run away. Taeyang laughs. “Not you hyung, the noona!” He cries while trying escape. Suddenly TOP appears from behind and hooks him under the arms, while GD is dying of laughter and Daesung runs to help TOP hold the Maknae in place. “Hyuuuuuunnnngs!”

“TOP hyung. Bend his head down.” Taeyang commands and the older man who is all too willing to oblige for this prank. GD has fallen to the ground by now and is laughing hysterically.

Taeyang walks over and bites the tip of Seungri’s nose. The Maknae freaks out as a flush illuminates his face. “W-what was that?” He writhes in his hyung’s arms. A completely confused and concerned look on his face. “Hyuuuung.” He whines, breaking free from TOP’s arms. He grabs his face and runs away.

The rest of the band laughs. Then Taeyang salutes his friends and says “I’m gonna go take care of this.” He runs after Seungri and pulls him into a hug. “You okay Seungri?”

“No.” Seungri pouts.

            “Really?” Taeyang frowns, then the Maknae pulls closer and bites Taeyang on the neck.

            “Now I’m better.” He grins and backs away.

            “Maknae!!!!” Taeyang shouts, a fush startingto illuminate his cheeks as he hold his neck.