Chapter 2.

For The Better.

Jessica watched, leaning on the doorframe of her room, as Tiffany left with Yuri to the store down the road. She smiled, realising this was her chance.

She sent Yuri with Tiffany on purpose - to distract Tiffany from Taeyeon. Jessica was ready to try and get Taeyeon back to at least friends, and hopefully more.

She walked through the hall and into the living space as she saw Taeyeon on the floor drawing in the notepad. Jessica sat next to her, and peeped at her book.

"What'cha drawing, Tae?" Jessica asked, smiling up at her. Taeyeon jumped at Jessica's question, and shut her notepad - throwing it onto the sofa.

"Nothing now, thanks to you." she muttered, getting up. However as she did, Jessica held her wrist.

"Taengoo... we need to talk." Jessica said sadly, pulling Taeyeon down. Taeyeon sighed and sat down next to Jessica.

"What do you want? And hurry it up, I need to go and get food." she said, pulling her knees up to her chest. She stared at something in the distance as Jessica sighed.

"What happened between us, Taeyeon?" Jessica asked slowly, looking at Taeyeon's baby face. Taeyeon looked startled at this, as she awkwardly put a hair behind her ear and went red - then pale. A million thoughts rushed through her head. What did happen to them? She could only think of the massive fight they had, the one that she regretted having.

 

"Jessica! Keep out!" Taeyeon screamed at her, walking down the hallway. Jessica ran after her.

"It's not my fault you and Tiffany are making out everywhere! Seriously get a room! It's disgusting - you basically swallow eachother's tounges!" Jessica fired back, screaming twice as loud. Tiffany ran after the two.

"G-guys... Stop." she asked more than demanding. Tiffany was very soft, so she couldn't raise her voice loud enough to be heard over. Suddenly, the other six other girls were watching the argument like it was a new blockbuster movie.

"Get the popcorn," Sooyoung told Sunny, laughing.

"Ugh! It's not your business Jessica! Because you're so jealous of me and Tiffany! You always try to get involved with us during concerts and when we're at home! Hell, when we're making out I'm suprised you don't just join in!" Taeyeon yelled, her voice croaking as tears were streaming down her face. It hurt for both of them. Taeyeon and Jessica were best friends until now, and both of them loved eachother like sisters - like family. It was like arguing with you're best friend, and then they end up hating you for life.

You lose the one you love, the one you were friends with for years. The one you spilled all your problems and secrets out to. Like your mother, your sister, your cousin, your counceller, your teacher. Like everyone you dearly love all rolled into one.

By now, Jessica was speechless. dry - her face wet with salty tears. She felt like the one person she trusted just stabbed her in the heart - and now she was dead. Jessica turned around to face Tiffany.

"This is your fault!" she cried at Tiffany, before running to her dorm room. Tiffany couldn't help but cry either. She loved Jessica so much. Even more than Taeyeon. Seeing her cry and then blame herself was horrible.

 

Taeyeon snapped back into real life, and then faced Jessica.

"I-I... I don't know, Jessica. I really don't. Our personalities are too different, I guess." She answered, looking at her knees as she waited for Jessica's reply.

"But... we were best friends!" Jessica replied, holding Taeyeon's hand. Taeyeon took it away from Jessica's reach and put it across her knees.

"I don't know, Jessica." she said, looking up at Sica's flawless face. Jessica looked at Taeyeon - staring into her eyes. She held onto Taeyeon - and brushed her lips against Taeyeon's. They started to kiss, but Taeyeon pulled away.

"I-I'm sorry..." Taeyeon said, pulling away just in time as Tiffany walked through the door.

"Hey baby! Hey Tae- I mean Jessica!" Tiffany said, panicking as she got confused about who she loved. Tiffany was falling for Jessica. She was falling for Jessica hard. As Taeyeon walked out, she kissed Tiffany's neck and walked to her room. Tiffany smiled at Jessica, then pulled her up from the floor.

"Her Jessi." Tiffany blushed, looking at Jessica. Jessica smiled.

"Hi Fany," she replied, hugging the younger girl. But Tiffany held Jessica tight, her body pushing against hers. Jessica, confused, looked up at Tiffany. As she did, Tiffany pushed Jessica onto her lips and they ended up kissing. Tiffany pulled away, blushing, and ran away. Jessica - very confused - stood there looking at the floor.

"Someone's a player, huh?" Sooyoung said, suprising Jessica.