Burden - Continuation

Burden

 

 

This is really angsty… Warning: Suicide…

*This is written in Sungmin’s P.O.V*

It’s been three years since that day. I close my eyes and relax, feeling the wind blow. “Sungmin-ah…” I turn around and see Eunhyuk standing there. “I’m sorry Eunhyuk… I know I promised to never jump but…” Eunhyuk cuts me off by gently pressing his lips to mine, then pulls away. “I understand… I know what you went through… to be honest I was thinking of jumping myself…” I look at Eunhyuk wide-eyed. “Things have been tough lately… I knew you were going to try again. Kyuhyun and Ryeowook told me…” Eunhyuk takes my hand and moves closer to the edge, pulling me with him. “Are you sure about this? Because there’s no going back once we jump…” I question carefully, waiting for Eunhyuk to pull me away. “I know you’re still suffering, and I’m suffering too. I was going to jump either way…” I nod as we look down. “Eunhyuk-ah…” I look over at Eunhyuk and he looks at me. “I love you” Eunhyuk smiles at me awkwardly. Just before we move closer, I pull him over and kiss him, hoping to show him how much I love him. He pulls away, and we take a step closer to the edge. I tighten my grip on his hand. Just as we’re about to jump off, I look at Eunhyuk, my eyes tearing up a little. He looks over and we jump off. “I love you too Sungmin-ah”

A/N: I’m sorry. I actually had no ideas so I continued with the suicide idea, and also found a way to end this because I really didn’t know how to continue it…