Stage 1: Awkward

We Got Married. Taeyang Style..

Taeyangs POV:

I was stunned... How would i know one of my biggest fans will  be my wife?! 

"Uh, Hey IU-ssi.." i said. At least i was dancing, but i didnt know she was coming right now!

"HYUNG!! Look!!  Jieun-ssi is your wife!" 

..........silence striked the room. At the right time the YG hyung came in and gave  us our mission card. 

❤❤❤❤❤❤So now you know who your wife/husband is.❤❤❤❤❤❤

follow these steps:

1: Go to Namsam Tower 

2: Ask for a keychain lock

3: Write your vows.   

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

"so we're going to the Namsam Tower?! OMO! Yay! i never been  there " Jieun-ssi's voice brought me to reality.

We left to the tower and sat in the car silently. i could feel her glances. this is the most weirdest, awkwardest situations i've been in! And oh my gosh that image of me huggging Jieun just pops through my mind! 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

MC1: Omo, lookat at these two! They're so cute!

MC2: Yah, Taeyang-ssi needs to make conversation here! YOUNGBAE BE A MAN !!

MC1: And what kind of man are you?

MC3: a lonely one!

MC2: I  am allowed to be mad am  i right?!

MC4: Omo,  IU-ssi is speaking! SHHHHHH!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Taeyang-ssi.. i know this is weird, considering I'm a fan..but i will try not to freak out infront of you." she looked so innocent. i know this is  weird and she's trying to hide her fangirling side and i appreciate it but, were a freaking virtual married couple!! 

"Uh, it's okay, i understand if you do." I smile. Aishh!! ottoke!

"Oh we're here!" she shouted in joy. We walked inside and went up the stairs and entered the top floor. All i could see was the chain locks all over the fence. We walked to the people on the table; got a chain lock and  a foam shaped heart with a permanent marker. We sat down. 

"Uh, shall i go first or do you want to??" she  blushed, so cute. Youngbae! NO! this is a show! not real! not  real! but she is cute.. and we are technically married for the  time being to why not think that.. 

"It's alright you can go first." she began writing. She covered  it with her writing so i cant see it.. No fair.. 

"You can't see  it until you finished yours as well, here you go" she handing me the marker and the shaped heart. 

"you can't see it till im done! Arraso??" i eye-smiled her. 

"arra." she blushed again! She must be having a hardtime holding it in! Done! i placed the marker away and turn  the heart over as fast as i can. 

i, Lee Jieun am married to Dong Youngbae.

I May use informalilies on here because i know for sure that i will be using it in the future.

So, Youngbae-oppa, For these next couple of months i will be your virtual wife.

Though we are at this awkward stage just know that now if your sad, tired,  or mad you can lean on  me from now on .

And i  am now over the  fangirling stuff! And i'll make you love me as your virtual wife! <3

FIGHTING!!! (>^_^<)

Aw! That was cute. Atleast i  didnt use formal writing either! xD Good choice Bae! 

"You can call me Bae"