Um... Hello. Taeyang-ssi, im your wife.

We Got Married. Taeyang Style..

 JiEuns POV:

Its been  week.. from what i heard im casting in WGM..  and my husband is very handsome and is an idol himself.  Hes big in the industry and is a vocalist.... OMO! Who is he?! 

"Jieun ah, 2 hours 'till shooting the show!" manager oppa said.

"How will  i know where to go?  How  doi find him?!" i  paniced. 

"They'll give the letter.  Now get ready we have to go to the recording and then  the set! PALI! PALI!" oppa said.

"Arrasso." WAHH! ottoke!!!

Meanwhile

Youngbae's POV:

"Jiyong!! Today is the day! What if i stutter! What if i trip on her?  o.o what if she likes Seungri! What if she-"

"SHUSHH!!! You'll do fine! And why the hell would she like Seungri? He's 23 he's  too  young!" He makes  a good point...

"1 hour to shooting, Youngbae-ssi, the  PD says that yourr wife will come to the building herself. dont worry." WHAT?

"o-okay, arra." Jesus Christ!  11 hour? how am  i supposed to know exactly when she comes... this is not cool.  this is so sudden!

"Ya, you look like  you're about to freak, think about how your wife feels!"  Tablo walks in.. 

"Why is everyone putting emphasis on 'WIFE'? W-why! i know someones my wife!  

I've never had  a girl before... i have no  experience.... ottoke..

1 hour later:

JiEun's POV:

"JiEun ah, welcome to YGEnt." Oppa said.. wait  for it.......................

"BWOH?!" 

"Okay, when you walk  in go  to the receiptionist and ask for the  "heart-card"" he said..

"arra..." i got out of the car.. entered the huge doors and when the receiptionist.

"Anneyong! .. Umm my manager said to  ask for the 'heart card', do you happen  to have it?" i asked, and she silently handing it to me and smiled .

"read it and follow the directions. :)"  

"Kamsahamida" i bowed. i opened the heart shaped card. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

MC1: omo i wonder what it says!

MC2: Werent you the one who wrote it? *smirks*

MC4: Yah, pabo the PD writes it.  How you get on this show?

MC2:I paid for it.

MC5: Chinchaa?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to JiEun's POV:

Welcome to the show IU-ssi,

here's what you need to do:

1: Go to the 15 floor and enter recording studio 16. There should be 3 doors every 3 doors hide a surprise

2: Use those 3 surprises and use them to help you find your husband. 

3: if they dont talk... use your aegyo. 

4: MEET YOUR  HUSBAND!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As i enter the  elevator Taeyangs song Wedding Dress came  on..... 

"thats very iironic??' (she's clueless)

DING! DINNG!  15 Floor.

"studio 16, 16, 16, 16!" found it. As i enter the door ... ..Daesung Seungri stand before me..

"Anneyong! Bigbangs Seungri and daesung!" i stood their shocked..

"Ahh, do you know where my husband is?" 

"Sure follow us!" 

We walked down the hall to the rigght. another door.. i opened it of course...

it's TOP! omg!

"Do you know  where my husband is?" i asked. he nodded and gave Seungri and Daesung a look.. 

"IU arent you excited?? " Daesung asked. 

"of  course! im only 20!" We walked through the door down the hally  way and ... Another door. i opened it. 

"GDRAGON OPPA!??" i gasped..

"Hi Jieun-ssi!" 

Why didnt she call us that?"Seungri whined.

"Idiot! They knnew each other from  SBS."

"Oppa do you know where  my husband is?? And who he is? (.___.) "

"Noot  goonna tell you! NOPE!"  He crossed his arms conceitedly... 

*Is this my chance to use my aegyo??* 

"Oppa!!! Moollaaa!!! Boing Boing!!" He looked at me in awe.... 

"No!"

"Oppa, jebal, o.o Moolllaa~ Ting Jing.. Jang~!".... i stared in his eyes  like a lost kitten..

"Okey, hehe, through that door, and turn left you'll enter the dance studio."

"Oppaa~ Kamsahamida!!" i bounced. and waledtowards the door. i opened the door and found..my bias.. Taeyang.. OTTOKKE!?!?! O.O 

"Um, Hello, Taeyang-ssi, im your wife."