Two

After a Long Time

 

 

~End of Flashback~

I sigh and look up to stars.They shine the same way they did when we were together...Ah,Kim Jaejoong.You stupid bird.I need to get over you.I need to move on.But I don't seem to forget you.You hateful bastard...I miss you.

'KIM JAEJOONG,YOU BASTARD!!!' I shout with all my voice,my heart,my mind and my soul knowing that no one will hear me.Because it's the middle of the night and the whole Seoul sleeps.Only I am here,missing you. Only the stupid me.

I hear my ringtone.Wasurenaide...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xWqRZ1FMms

I think I have to change it.If I do so,I might be able to forget you,Kim Jaejoong.I don't even look to see who calls me,I just pick up my cell phone.

'Yoboseyo?' I say lazily like it's going to be the end of the world

'Aigoo,nuna,is it the end of the world?' I hear the smiling familiar voice that I couldn't forget

'What do you want,Kim Jaejoong?' I ask coldly

'Nothing,I just wanted to if my bestfriend is still alive.'

'I have to idea what the hell are you talking about and I don't want to waste my precious time with you,Kim Jaejoong.I'm hanging up.'

'But you like wasting your precious time by Han river.'

'How do you know...?'

'Turn around.'

I turn around and see a beautiful smiling figure few meters in front of me,walking towards me.The same clothes,the same hairstyle...Just like he looked on the day we first met.It's crazy he could wear those clothes since so much time has passed.Even crazier is that he kept them.My eyes are widened and I don't know what to say or do.

He is right in front of me...Should I punch him or hug him?No,I can't do none of that.He keeps the phone conversation.

'Since you were shouting ''Kim Jaejoong,you bastard" I got worried someone could hear you.I can't let you create one more scandal.'

'If I create a scandal or not,what does it have to do with you?'

'Try shouting some other name and then it has nothing to do with me.'

'What the hell do you want from me?'

'Me?Many things.For example...5 minutes.'

'Yeah,whatever,if it's gonna make you dissapear.'

'Promise.' he took my pinky finger and made a pinky promise with me.I rolled my eyes.

'I'm sorry I didn't pay attention on you back then.We left SM and we had to word hard.You didn't give me chance to explain,but you're right.It's my fault.It's also my fault for confessing my feelings back then.If I didn't,we would be still friends now.I miss you...' I can't forgive you,bird.You will hurt me again...I'm sorry...

'Maybe you can't forgive me now,but I'll be waiting...Saranghae.' then he turned and left

I stood for a while with my mind blank trying to tell was that a dream or not.Should I forgive him or not.I looked at my pinky finger.I don't know if I am right in mind or have I gone nuts but I ran.I ran like a crazy person trying to find him.To tell him.I mist tell him.I run and run...and run.There he is,I finally see him.I run to him and hug him from behind and my tears fall.Forgiveness might not change the past,but it'll enlarge the future.

'Nado saranghae,you stupid bird...I forgive you.''