One

After a Long Time

 

I really hate you,Kim Jaejoong...For hurting me so much,for not paying attention on me,for not caring for me...for not...showing me your love if you had it.I truly,madly,deeply,sincerely...

My tears fall.Why do I keep doing this?!Why can't I get over you,you stupid bird!!!I cry like a mad person and kick a tree.How did I end up here?It's...Han river.And this is...our tree.

Kim

Jaejoong

+

Shim

Hanyang

And a heart shape around the letters.My hand was over those letters.We engraved them,wanting our love to last forever...Goddamn,I hate you,Kim Jaejoong!

I find myself hugging the tree.

'Mianhe,tree~ You didn't do anything wrong.It's that damn bird who's wrong!'

~Flashback~

Yay~ It's finally Saturday!No school~!I giggle all by myself and sing quietly.Sun is shining,birds are singing,I'm full,there is no school,can this day be more perfect that it is?

I see a feminine figure in manly clothes apporaching me.She's so pretty,I'm so jealous!

'Buy me a lunch~' the pretty girl in boyish clothes askes cutely with a puppy face

'Since I'm in such a good mood,I'm buying you lunch!' I can't reject,since I'm so happy now,why not to make another person happy?

In some cafe...

The waiter serves the food.

'I'll eat well~' the girl says happily

'You sure have a great apetitte.' I joke to

'I'm sorry.' She lookes down and apologizes

'I was just joking!My apetite is 100 times bigger than yours!' I admit.

'Then...why didn't you eat anything?

'I ate already.I'm not someone who can stand hunger.'

'Anyways,thank you...nuna.' the pretty girl smiles

'NU-NUNA?!' I yell so loudly and all customers stare at us

I see that the girl apologizes to the customers and I'm so shocked,I don't know what to do.

'Did you just call me...a nuna?'

'If you don't like it,I won't-'

I turn head left and right to make sure no one will hear what will I say.I get my head closer to the girl's and ask as queitly as possible.

'Are you...a lesbian?'

'WHAT?!' now she yelles loudly and the customers stare at us again

I apologize to them and find her staring at me.

'How can I be a lesbian when I'm a guy?'

'Wh-what?!'

'Wait,you thought I was a girl?'

'How can a guy...be so pretty?'

'Ah,that...' the pretty boy blushes and smiles

'Are you,are you sure you're a boy?'

'Nuna!Of course I am!'

'Are you 100% sure?' I can't believe my ears.How can a boy be that pretty?

'Nuna!!!'

'Okay,okay...if you say so.'

I keep observing him while he eats.

'Nuna...'

'Yes?' I answer without taking eyes off his face

'Don't stare at me like that,it's awkward.' He says and then eats again

'Are you really sure you're a boy?' I have no plans of taking my eyes off him

'C'mon,nuna!I'm a boy!'

'But you're so pretty.' Why hide that fact?He's goddamn gorgerous!

'If you say so...' he blushes again and eats quicklier.

'It's not if I say so!It's true!I'm so jealous...' I pouted

'Noona is pretty too.'

'Of course I am.' I proudly touch my pretty face

'What is your name,pretty boy?Or should I just keep calling you 'pretty boy'?

'I'm Kim Jaejoong.'

'Nuna's name is Shim...promise you won't laugh.'

'Nuna,your name is Promiseyouwon'tlaught?'

'No!Promise you won't laugh if I say my name!'

'Promise!' he sricks out his pinky finger and we make the pinky promise

'My name is Shim...Hanyang.' I say it so queitly

'What did you say,nuna?'

'It's...Hanyang.'

I see him trying to hold his laugh and hide it from me desparately.

I sigh.

'Go on.'

Suddenly,I hear the most beautiful laugh in my the seventeen years of my life.He's so gorgerous,but his laugh is just...My heart.What the hell is wrong with it?Why does it keep pounding so fast?I'm trying to breathe with my heart exposion.I feel like it's going to jump out of my chest every second.

'Thank you,noona~ For the meal and also,I don't remember laughing this hard in my life.Gomawo~'

'I guess my parents gave me that name to make people laugh.' I put a desprerate expression

'I like it.'

'Eh?'

'It's unique~.Shim Hanyang...so hard to prononce.What abot shorting it in Yanggie nuna?'

'Yanggie nuna?It cute!I like it.It's my first time being called that way.' I clapped my hands in joy

'I ate so well,gomawo,Yanggie nuna~'

'You already said 'Gomawo' thousand times.You called me nuna,so as your nuna I have duty to feed you,Joongie~.'

He gave me a warm smile.My heart flattered again.

I payed for our lunch and an wonderful idea got into my mind as we exited the cafe.

'Let's go eat ice cream!' I said happily

'Ice cream?'

'Since I met you on a sunny day,I'm gonny spend it whole with you.It's nuna's order,arasso?'

'Okay,nuna!Let's have a lot of fun today!'