Himchan's key

The Makeover (MAKEOVER 2 is up!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

God looked at his keys.

HE grinned at myungsoo who was preciously placing his key in his heart,keeping it in care. However, there was no indication that Myungsoo would be using the key to open the doors to Min's heart. He almost shriek in happiness when Zelo finally found the key that was rusty and dusty in the storeroom for quite a while but he could clearly see that he was confused as to how to use the key and whether he would use the key. He smiked as he looked down at the very last key he had. He scrolled down his list. He finally found the one he was planning to give it too. Slowly, he inserted the key into the name on the list. With a sudden beam of light, the key disappeared with the list. God leisurely sat in a corner. He silently looked down at the mortal world. This is going to work...

--------------------------

Your POV

"Danger." I looked at their cherography of the dance and admired it with wonder. 

They looked so cool especially when they wore their simple clothes yet their moves were so synchronised. I clapped my hands as the song ended. "Min ,want to dance?"

I shook my head at Victoria unnie 's request. I enjoyed writing lyrics for their songs but not dancing and singing like them. I could not possibly be that kind who would shine on stage and do all sort of things like that. I am from backstage never one from the stage. They rested.

Sulli tried doing lots of aeygo and tried to impart me all the thing that she said that it was a must to learn for all girlfriends in the world. Girlfriends are quite complicated ,right? I just nodded as she encouraged mt to do. Luna unnie kept asking me to do aeygo. I am too embarassed to do one. Normally, girls naturally are raised to have some cuteness in them but I hang out with guys that I did not think I have any aeygo at all. My mum died and my dad was very busy with work and my brother never ever need me to do aeygo to beg him for something.

KRystal just laughed as I shook my head really hard while Amber kept silent because she is afraid that if she spoke , their target will be directed back to her. 

"Enough. I had a better plan!" Victoria unnie siad.

Sulli shot up,"What is it?"

"I thought Krystal persuaded Min to go for a fake date with Himchan?"Uh oh. Nope. I can sense danger."Why not put her aeygo to test and let Himchan be the tester?"

"GOOD!" Amber hi five with Victoria. URGH. 

"The date starts at 2.15. It already 1.55pm." krystal said.

"GO CHANGE HER CLOTHES!" Luna unnie pushed me into my room and they started rummaging through the wadrobe.

"IS a fake one. No... please.. No dress."

Luna unnie commented." No. This one. IS A Test!"They started making tsk tsk sound as they stared my wardrobe. Luckily my pretty and girly clothes are all in another r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter