Aeygo test

The Makeover (MAKEOVER 2 is up!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The shopping mall is filled with a lot of people. Typical weekend. Min sighed. She hated to come to shopping malls actually. She only came to shopping mall once every month to replace her daily necessities in her house. That day would be the most tiring day for her. She would go to some of the shops to buy some new clothes and board the buses with bags and bags of things. Tired and exhausted. 

"WOW!" Himchan smiled,"The new mall is so splendid!"

Himchan seemed so excited. Min stared at him amusingly. He easily happy that made him the easiest to talk to. Himchan grabbed her hand and sprinted to the arcade. Min looked at the array of toys and lots of lovely game items. She was excited to see many basketball machines and even some funny football games. She grinned and proceeded to buy the tokens.

"Let have a race!" Himchan siad. Min just nodded. They went onto the bikes and started to have a virtual race. Min was the more excited one. She never been to arcade before.Zelo always praised how fun the arcade was but never brought her there. He would cheekily commented,"Bringing girls there wil only bring me only toys..."

Now they having a tense race. She was ahead but then when she accidentally skidded the bike to the left. Then Himchan was overtaking and the bike went straight to the finishing point. URGH. Min almost screamed out of her frustation.

"I WON!" Himchan punched his fist in the air. Min looked down dejectedly.

"Let have another round..." Min suggested.

Himchan shook his head. He wanted to try the boxing machine.

"Please..." Min pleaded. Himchan shook his head firmly. Min looked really determined.

Himchan looked away when Min shook his arm hard. He turned to her and she started to ask timidly,"Can we have another game, please... Oppa.."

Himchan 's eyes turned wide. The way she pleaded was like a puppy that had eyes really wide with surprise. He nodded when Min further pleaded. He was so surprised. Then his reaction stopped when Min started playing the race again. She was back to the cool her who with determined eyes roaring with victory. She won.

Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter